June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I am due June 12th! With baby number 5!! Really no symptoms besides a head ache, twinge in breasts every once in a while, and some aching in my pelvic area...

I am due June 12th! With baby number 5!! Really no symptoms besides a head ache, twinge in breasts every once in a while, and some aching in my pelvic area...

Congratulations!!!! And if those are your kids in your avatar they are Gorgeous!

I have a 7, 6, and 5 year old...I remember when they were 2, 2, and 1...there is a 4 day overlap...still confuses them till this day. LOL! Congrats and good luck!

So Sorry Stuck

TrueBlue.... fx'd for you, I am sure everything is fine!!!

Is it a lot to cause worry as many women do have some bleeding in early pregnancy x

I keep running to the bathroom to check ....I feel fine... No pain. Oh God...hopefully it's nothing

TrueBlueBABY - Are you calling your dr? Let us know what you hear!

I keep running to the bathroom to check ....I feel fine... No pain. Oh God...hopefully it's nothing
True, I'm sure everything is fine, but I would call the dr just to be sure. Prayers for you and let us know!

True - Go and get it checked sweety. I had a chemical and it started off with pinky discharge when i wiped then turned into bright red. Not trying to scare you but id deffo get things checked over. Hugs xoxox

True, I'm sure everything is fine, but I would call the dr just to be sure. Prayers for you and let us know!

Yep, even if you don't have anymore it will play on your mind.
I met my midwife today and she said any concerns or pains to call her, any blood whatsoever then go straight to a&e. always best to check. It is actually quite common very early on, I know lots of people experience this and be absolutely fine :)

Also----- Logan's Mum.... EDD?

Hello!
Not sure as yet, will have to update when I see midwife in a couple of weeks, sorry haven't charted or anything, at a guess based on calculators I found on net maybes 10th June although the midwife will know, I hope! :flower:

stuck-so sorry.

true-hope ur ok.

saw the consultant at the fertility clinic today.all good.she said it was too early to scan at 5+6 as it shows little and panics people.am booked in for early scan in 2 wks just because of prev tests showing low prog and thin lining.feel a little better after seeing her. got my preg book and baby name book in post today.v excited.x

So I had my early scan this am and totally shocked I am pregnant with TWINS!!!! One is measuring 6w3d and the other at 6w1d. Saw the flickering of both their little hearts. I cant believe it!! I am in complete shock. I havent even been able to tell my husband because he is teaching classes at work all day. I have no idea how he will react

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->