June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

So I had my early scan this am and totally shocked I am pregnant with TWINS!!!! One is measuring 6w3d and the other at 6w1d. Saw the flickering of both their little hearts. I cant believe it!! I am in complete shock. I havent even been able to tell my husband because he is teaching classes at work all day. I have no idea how he will react

How exciting!!! Congrats!

So I had my early scan this am and totally shocked I am pregnant with TWINS!!!! One is measuring 6w3d and the other at 6w1d. Saw the flickering of both their little hearts. I cant believe it!! I am in complete shock. I havent even been able to tell my husband because he is teaching classes at work all day. I have no idea how he will react

How exciting!!! Congrats!

Wow! Congrats!!!! :)

Oh my GOSH!!!!! How exciting! Congratulations, do you think DH is going to pass out when he hears the news??

Oh my goodness!! Twins. Wow. Congratulations. Did you have any indication of multiples?

So I had a scan at 5 +2 by my dates and there was only a tiny sac that could not be measured. Then yesterday I had a second scan and I measured 5 +4 and by my dates I am 6 weeks but this time there was a yolk and of course they measured me! So I have a 3rd scan for the 16th to hopefully see baby and maybe if I am lucky a heartbeat. The doctors say my numbers and scans are fine. I hope little baby continues on its path!

Woah jewel... Congrats on the twins! Did you have any idea? Are there twins in your family? How exciting!

Thanks everyone. No....I had no idea. I did try a round of 50mg Clomid this cycle to strengthen ovulation. But didnt think much of multiples being the chance is only 3-5%. I have no idea how DH will react!!! Hopefully well....... I am still in shock myself.

Attachments

• babies.jpg
    babies.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 17
Omg congratulations on the twins, did you have strong pregnancy lines or symptoms or anything that may indicate twins?? Xx

Aww, beautiful scan picture!!
How many more sets of twins lurking?

Omg congratulations on the twins, did you have strong pregnancy lines or symptoms or anything that may indicate twins?? Xx

I got my first positive at 10dpo. Not terribly strong but definitely there. I havent had MS or anything. Just very bloated and extremely tired!! Just so shocked still!

Hey ladies!!

Lots gone on today ! Congrats in the twins jewel baby!!

I had my bloods taken today. My hcg was 96.7 and my prog was 33.3. According to the charts I see the prog is the higher side of normal & the HCG is lower than the norm (100). I am 4w+1.

Do you think this is ok?? Not sure if the HCG is too low?? I have read 100-200. Hopefully can rpt it on Friday & get a clear double! My tests are getting darker & still say pos but I am still so scared!

Thanks for all advice/positive thoughts in advance!

X

Thanks everyone. No....I had no idea. I did try a round of 50mg Clomid this cycle to strengthen ovulation. But didnt think much of multiples being the chance is only 3-5%. I have no idea how DH will react!!! Hopefully well....... I am still in shock myself.

Wow!!! Congratulations :happydance:

Just had a fish pie for tea and it's really not helped with my evening sickness. I feel fine for most of the day then come 7pm it hits me!!!

Hey ladies!!

Lots gone on today ! Congrats in the twins jewel baby!!

I had my bloods taken today. My hcg was 96.7 and my prog was 33.3. According to the charts I see the prog is the higher side of normal & the HCG is lower than the norm (100). I am 4w+1.

Do you think this is ok?? Not sure if the HCG is too low?? I have read 100-200. Hopefully can rpt it on Friday & get a clear double! My tests are getting darker & still say pos but I am still so scared!

Thanks for all advice/positive thoughts in advance!

X

The hcg numbers are more of a guideline because their is such a large range. The range is large because they can't say exactly what day you implanted. As long as your numbers are doubling, then you are okay!! Everyone's numbers are different and yours fall within the normal range. Good Luck on Friday!!
https://www.justmommies.com/articles/hcg-levels.shtml
P.S. I hope this link works. It gives you the range of hcg per week..

OMG!!!!! How exciting!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Did you have a feeling you might have twins?

I got my first positive at 10dpo. Not terribly strong but definitely there. I havent had MS or anything. Just very bloated and extremely tired!! Just so shocked still!

congratulations! I'm sure your hubby will be thrilled (once the shock wears off). Your making me nervous by the way, as I did a round of femera coupled with an IUI this round.

Just had a fish pie for tea and it's really not helped with my evening sickness. I feel fine for most of the day then come 7pm it hits me!!!

I have the same problem. Nuts to morning sickness! Although I think I'd rather have it in the morning and get it over with :-/ Makes eating at night when I'm the hungriest very difficult!

OMG!!!!! How exciting!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Did you have a feeling you might have twins?

I had no clue. I havent had a lot of symptoms at all. No MS or anything. My one friend that knew kept saying "Babies" but I just laughed!! Crazy

I'm so sorry stuck :hugs:

true I hope everything is ok :hugs:

Jewles wow twins!! congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back