June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hey ladies!!

Lots gone on today ! Congrats in the twins jewel baby!!

I had my bloods taken today. My hcg was 96.7 and my prog was 33.3. According to the charts I see the prog is the higher side of normal & the HCG is lower than the norm (100). I am 4w+1.

Do you think this is ok?? Not sure if the HCG is too low?? I have read 100-200. Hopefully can rpt it on Friday & get a clear double! My tests are getting darker & still say pos but I am still so scared!

Thanks for all advice/positive thoughts in advance!

X

The hcg numbers are more of a guideline because their is such a large range. The range is large because they can't say exactly what day you implanted. As long as your numbers are doubling, then you are okay!! Everyone's numbers are different and yours fall within the normal range. Good Luck on Friday!!l]
P.S. I hope this link works. It gives you the range of hcg per week..

Thanks so much for the link & advice!! It sure helps!!

Jewels - How mad that your friend kept saying 'babies' lol. My eldest who is 4 told his nursery teachers 'mummy has 3 babies in her belly' :haha: he has no idea im even pregnant yet maybe i have a physic child lol!!

So I had my early scan this am and totally shocked I am pregnant with TWINS!!!! One is measuring 6w3d and the other at 6w1d. Saw the flickering of both their little hearts. I cant believe it!! I am in complete shock. I havent even been able to tell my husband because he is teaching classes at work all day. I have no idea how he will react

OMG!!!!! How exciting!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Did you have a feeling you might have twins?

I had no clue. I havent had a lot of symptoms at all. No MS or anything. My one friend that knew kept saying "Babies" but I just laughed!! Crazy

Congrats! So exciting. I know its not a good predictor but how did your HCG levels look early on?

So I had my early scan this am and totally shocked I am pregnant with TWINS!!!! One is measuring 6w3d and the other at 6w1d. Saw the flickering of both their little hearts. I cant believe it!! I am in complete shock. I havent even been able to tell my husband because he is teaching classes at work all day. I have no idea how he will react

OMG!!!!! How exciting!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Did you have a feeling you might have twins?

I had no clue. I havent had a lot of symptoms at all. No MS or anything. My one friend that knew kept saying "Babies" but I just laughed!! Crazy

Congrats! So exciting. I know its not a good predictor but how did your HCG levels look early on?

Have no idea about the HCG levels. Never had them drawn. Just had my first OB appt today. They took a plethera of blood from me today. I just went off of my hpt's. I had my first positive at 10dpo (3w2d) I didnt think much of it though because I had read of plenty of women pregnant with singletons that had positives that early. It truly is shocking.

Hey ladies!!

Lots gone on today ! Congrats in the twins jewel baby!!

I had my bloods taken today. My hcg was 96.7 and my prog was 33.3. According to the charts I see the prog is the higher side of normal & the HCG is lower than the norm (100). I am 4w+1.

Do you think this is ok?? Not sure if the HCG is too low?? I have read 100-200. Hopefully can rpt it on Friday & get a clear double! My tests are getting darker & still say pos but I am still so scared!

Thanks for all advice/positive thoughts in advance!

X
96.7 is as good as hundred. I am sure you will be fine. They will definitely double on Friday. In all the boards I saw so far people had much lower levels at your stage and still had heathly pregnancy. Good luck. Let us know on Fri.

I know there must be a few people in here due in June!!!

We've got 9 months to go. Let's be optimistic and wait it out together!

ROLL CALL:

~*June 1st*~
loubear1
Mizze
ArchangelLou
Babybaba
OmiOmen
Carly.C (or the 9th )

~*June 2nd*~
jewelsbaby81
raelynn
kpk
m79
Kendi
shyiah
vegasbaby
NDH

~*June 3rd*~
shobbs
OliveLove
feleccya
Bubsta
6footnoodle
tracyy
Jasmineivy
Lamont
daffyduck
DJBSCANNON

~*June 4th*~
pink mum
luxoire
dkyre
stillwait78
spring_baby

~*June 5th*~
USAF_WIFE
MissAnnabelle
Babylagg
noodlebumxx
Mother of 4
optimistic1
baby1988
Alison Hedley
libbyam2003

~*June 6th*~
littlemss84
MrsCeder
Annie77
TwoRDue
angel2010
mnonie
AmyWatty
beo2012
2have4kids
s4t
greenlady (or 7th)
shellyt
purpleblond
twilightgeek
Hopeful193

~*June 7th*~
krm2934
Wifey1013
Mellie1988
Blzgak
swanny
alanjabam
StarTX
Lillybee
2ndtimelucky
sweetmommaof2
ucantigetpg
nessaw

~*June 8th*~
FerdalongGirl
lisaloo82
2011Maybebaby
mme
RexyI
Mikylamarina

~*June 9th*~
Phantom710
AdriansMama
Emily1989
CottlestonPie
Mel_25
Mercy2
lilybella27
Kirstyt88

~*June 10th*~
MrsPhez
kiwicali
Vicky1210 :angel:
xdxxtx
amber8
omgamandaa
ani (through the 13th)
abcd1234baby
Harpy

~*June 11th*~
ecobear
mrsirish
jbk :angel:
Keriwak
kiwiana

~*June 12th*~
RnRmom
Athena
Polita76
Cautious
Poysenivye

~*June 13th*~
danielle1984
jellybean87
klcuk3
kota
msp_teen
njb1113
nzjade

~*June 14th*~
Lisasmith
brittany12
Shellgirl
Kellya009
MrsFernihough
jtj1054

~*June 15th*~
MumMumMum
roomaloo
Rachael737 :angel:
stuckinoki :angel:

~*June 16th*~
pixelmh
TrueBlueBABY
MummyImogene
chellebelle8
Jadey121
Parabellum

~*June 17th*~
CTandbump
itsme122
StefNJunk

~*June 18th*~
JuneMummy2
jthro24

~*June 19th*~
Milty
Jcliff

I just read the roll call and didn't see my name. My due date is June 16th, but it could change because my last baby was HUGE and the due date changed by 2 weeks (even though he wasn't).

Hi everyone -

I'm cautiously! joining you, but now I'm thinking maybe it's a bit premature. I had my first beta yesterday and it was 50.5, which my doc said at 12 dpo was fine. I forgot to ask about my progesterone, but I'm using Crinone gel every night. Tomorrow I go in for my second beta and hoping and praying that it doubled. I got my first BFP on DPO 9, very faint but definitely there. So far I'm feeling fine, but having some pressure and light cramping on my left side where I ovulated from. My doc suspects that I'm feeling a luteal cyst, which is likely since I can always feel my ovulation, and is telling me to stop worrying. But since I had a mc two years ago, I think I'll be on pins and needles for a long time w/this pregnancy before I'm able to relax.
My due date is June 20th, b/c I ovulated late on CD18 or 19. This throws all the calculators off which is sort of annoying. Oh well, I guess it's a good problem to have!

Hi guys not been on in a few day :( jewls congrats that's great news :). Afm symptoms I've had are : constantly urinating even have to wake a few times at night :( little nausea. Dry chapped lips (dunno if a symptom or not) really hungry n thirsty, n sometimes on n off crampy (which worries me) got my 3+ on friday was so happy so see it change from 2-3 lol. Xxx

Wow Congrats Jewels on the twins!!!! So very exciting��

I'm so tired. I'm going to put some tv on in the bedroom and get cosy in bed. I probably wont be awake for long. I slept so well last night too!

wow jewels!!! I know this is awful but I am so envious!!! This is my last baby so I would LOVE if it were twins so I could have 3 kids! Crazy... some people just get doubly blessed! You are so lucky!!!

Oh my god my boobs! I swear they weren't this bad last time. I had my hands in my bra earlier because the fabric rubbing on my nipples was agony. So weird, apart from tiredness it's my only symptom.

Yes, i know that feeling. I'm dreading taking my bra off at bedtime. They hurt so much. Mine didn't hurt at all with my DD.

It's weird before I get af I get super sore boobs at around 8/9dpo this month they started hurting around 11dpo peaked day af was due and are now tender but not as bad as pre af I can mostly tell when I run down the stairs but that's it really x

I'm so tired. I'm going to put some tv on in the bedroom and get cosy in bed. I probably wont be awake for long. I slept so well last night too!

I think I will join you! Hahaha
Hubby is away tonight, lo was in bed early, I've got no chores that can't wait till morning, I'm off to starfish in bed!

My boobs have been swollen and really tender. I have been woozy, but not sick until this morning when I was in the shower trying to think of what I should eat for breakfast. I started gagging at the thought of food and ended up dry-heaving, then again when I brushed my teeth. It didn't last long, though.

An an aside- is this a busty chicken? It's terrifying. > :holly:

IMAG0140.jpg IMAG0151.jpg IMAG0139.jpg
hello ladies its been awhile since ive been on ... so far i am getting nausea in the morning around 6 and the evening around 9 ... im exhausted by 8 pm though just force myself to stay up :p i have been having vivid dreams and have had 2 nightmares in the past 4 nights... my stomach is empty every 3 hours which is weird because i mostly only eat dinner when im not pg! i am soo bloated i feel like i look 3 months along! my nippes feel raw and look red and sore, today ive stared having random stabbing pains in my bbs. im quite sensitive to smells mostly rancid smells but also strong perfume. my first appt is one week from today and im hoping to get to go for an US the same day i will be 6w 3d :) (my ticker is off a day because of my 27 day cycle) so i should be able to see babys heart beat then!! (the pics above are the tests ive taken so far since finding out and shows the second lines progression)
so sorry to all the ladies who have lost this month :hugs:
jewel -- congrats on the twins !! must be very exciting im sure your DH will be extreamly happy !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->