June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi Guys can i be added to the list? Ive been stalking BnB for ages while OH and i have been TTC after his VR we finally got our :bfp: on a CB digi on Saturday according to FF i'm due on June 13th but that may yet change.

just feels great to finally be able to join in :happydance:

Hi ladies I'm due with baby number 2 potentially on 7th June. Scary as this is alittle earlier than planned but were happy. All day morning sickness here, bloated tummy and very sore acutIe boobs and nipples. Hi June mummies xxx

Hi smiffy
I'm due the same day :)
I am jealous of your symptoms :haha: I have none yet! I want to feel preg!

Hiya!! Bleurgh the ms is awful u don't want it. I feel sick literally all the time!!

I was the same with my little girl, all day everyday till 16 weeks. I don't know why I'm wishing it upon myself again haha

Welcome to all the new BFP's! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead!

:hugs: to those that have had chemicals, Hope to see you back on first tri boards very soon.

What awesome news about the Twins! My pregnancy is also a clomid one, (100mg) so am slightly anxious about my first scan to see if theres more then 1 in there. Wouldn't care either way!

Welcome to the newbies. Congratulations on your pregnancies.
Can't sleep!! I'm so tired but can't sleep. I hate this bit. I really love my sleep and just wish i could get some!!

Congrats on the first set of June twins!

I have really bad nausea today. Laying on the futon trying to entertain DD without moving too much as moving makes me want to throw up.

Hi All - Fx'd about the first twins!

My scan isn't until one more week. They gave me a scan at 5W0D and only saw a sack - it was measuring on time but no yolk, no fetal pole. My rescan will be at 7 w 1 D - I am soo nervoous. Also haven't had much in way of symptoms - sore boobs but I am on progesterone and estrogen - so it is most likely due to that. No MS yet - part of me wishes I did so I could be confident in what was going on - this wait is killing me!

LOVELY news about the set of June Twins x
People keep teasing me that my early onset of bad sickness is a sign of twins lol. i think they are only saying it cos my two kids i already have run me ragged with their energy and i think they would enjoy watching me run in four different directions after them all haha!
BIG hugs and love to all who are suffering or need comfort x

As for me, Well as i mentioned the sickness is horrendous. I seem to keep breakfast down ok bu anything past that cmes right back up. seems i am going t have to get a variety of food in my breakfasts to see me through and give me some of what i need,

I feel very aware of my lower abdomen today, like theres a fullness to it inside, i am hoping thats a sign my little bubble is busy in there growing and developing x x

Hows everyone doing x

Just got my blood test results and my number yesterday was 1700. She doesn't think it's ectopic this time! I'm so happy but I still have to go to the u/s to be 100% sure.

Just called and booked my scan in for next friday when I'll be 6+1... then called back 10mins later and changed it to the following week when I'll be 7+1. :lol: didn't want to risk not seeing a heartbeat if it was still early. so 2 wks! Can't wait!! We're having a halloween housewarming party on the 27th so I'll be able to share the news then after the scan.

Yeah!! Congrats on first set of twins!!

I was predicted twins and one baby girl. Everything said by the physic I saw came true (it's so scary sometimes) so FX's!

So sorry the sickness has hit you hard. I got a bad wave of nausea today, was almost sick. I'm sure morning sickness isn't far off for me!

Just called and booked my scan in for next friday when I'll be 6+1... then called back 10mins later and changed it to the following week when I'll be 7+1. :lol: didn't want to risk not seeing a heartbeat if it was still early. so 2 wks! Can't wait!! We're having a halloween housewarming party on the 27th so I'll be able to share the news then after the scan.

That's so exciting Kota! I hope you get to hear a heart beat.

So sorry to you ladies who have June Angels. Big hugs.

Congrats on the twins. How exciting!

I'm with u on the sore boobs ladies, omg I can't walk down the stairs without supporting them with my hands. I defo dont remember this with my 1st. Ouchies! That and tiredness is my only symptoms. Oh and weeing a lot x

Is anyone else cramping?? yesterday i had cramps at the sides that was almost like the ligament pain u get later in pregnancy. but i am really achey tonight, kinda like period pain but not as intense. my hips hurt too. :-(

Is anyone else cramping?? yesterday i had cramps at the sides that was almost like the ligament pain u get later in pregnancy. but i am really achey tonight, kinda like period pain but not as intense. my hips hurt too. :-(

Definitely me on this one! Feels like my body is stretching in a million different places!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->