June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Is anyone else cramping?? yesterday i had cramps at the sides that was almost like the ligament pain u get later in pregnancy. but i am really achey tonight, kinda like period pain but not as intense. my hips hurt too. :-(

Definitely me on this one! Feels like my body is stretching in a million different places!!

Same here. If I slack on keeping my tummy full I really feel them and then I feel nauseous :sick:

I just noticed today that my boobs are getting fuller already! I dont have big boobs to begin with so I can definitely notice when they're size is increasing! My nipples are sore, but nothing too outrageous!

So I had my early scan this am and totally shocked I am pregnant with TWINS!!!! One is measuring 6w3d and the other at 6w1d. Saw the flickering of both their little hearts. I cant believe it!! I am in complete shock. I havent even been able to tell my husband because he is teaching classes at work all day. I have no idea how he will react

OMG!!! Congrats, hun!!! :flower:

Does anybody have this weird, dull ache in the uterus? I've been feeling it since yesterday.

Hey, excitedly I am due June 8, with my first. mid morning sickness and my boobs ARE SOOOOOOOO SORE plus I think my partner will make me sleep in the garage if these horrible b&%chy mood swings don't calm down.... Very exciting times!!!!

Are any of you June mummies to be getting random brown or red&mucus discharge? Freakin out about MC we were TTC for over a year, now he's in there, I don't want to loose him. Due June 8...

Please may I join?

Got my bfp yesterday :)

due date is: 22 June.

My boobs have been swollen and really tender. I have been woozy, but not sick until this morning when I was in the shower trying to think of what I should eat for breakfast. I started gagging at the thought of food and ended up dry-heaving, then again when I brushed my teeth. It didn't last long, though.

An an aside- is this a busty chicken? It's terrifying. > :holly:

kpk - :haha::haha::haha:thanks for a good laugh! I dunno why but that made me laugh really hard. Where did you get the busty chicken?hugs:

Hello and congrats to all! I am due June 6th. As big of a surprise as this has been, my fiance and I are terribly excited! I am finishing up my last year of college, and hopefully the little one will hold off till after graduation. I am nauseous, tired, and super starving all of the time. I am hoping to find others to share this experience with and I was hoping I could fit in here. :)

Hello and congrats to all! I am due June 6th. As big of a surprise as this has been, my fiance and I are terribly excited! I am finishing up my last year of college, and hopefully the little one will hold off till after graduation. I am nauseous, tired, and super starving all of the time. I am hoping to find others to share this experience with and I was hoping I could fit in here. :)

Congratulations!!!:happydance:

Congratulations! What a lovely graduation gift you will have

Thanks! I know! I am so nervous! Married, baby, graduation and dental school all in one year!!!

Wow there are so many June babys its so great, Most of you will be giving birth at the beginning of Summer but for me I will carry all Summer and June will be winter for me...

Is anyone else cramping?? yesterday i had cramps at the sides that was almost like the ligament pain u get later in pregnancy. but i am really achey tonight, kinda like period pain but not as intense. my hips hurt too. :-(

Definitely me on this one! Feels like my body is stretching in a million different places!!

It's so wierd isn't it x

Same here. If I slack on keeping my tummy full I really feel them and then I feel nauseous :sick:

Bless sounds similar time me. So reassuring knowing we are going thru the same x

Does anybody have this weird, dull ache in the uterus? I've been feeling it since yesterday.

I certainly do hun X seems quite a few of us are feeling the same

Wow there are so many June babys its so great, Most of you will be giving birth at the beginning of Summer but for me I will carry all Summer and June will be winter for me...

Where about are u hunny?

Winter baby here too. It will be nice cause DD is a summer baby. Looking forward to the new baby starting solids in the summer when s/he can be stripped down to eat lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->