June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

and a 6 month old at Christmas! Old enough to get involved ripping paper but still young enough to not need too much!!

Wow there are so many June babys its so great, Most of you will be giving birth at the beginning of Summer but for me I will carry all Summer and June will be winter for me...

Where about are u hunny?[/QUOTE]

I am in New Zealand

Grr I WAS 7 weeks, but after my dr appt I am back to 6 weeks! Now THAT makes time seem to go slower!!

That stinks!

I'm about to have a chemical. Please remove me from the roster, thanks.

I am sorry to hear that.:hugs:

I was apparently just shy of 6 weeks when I went to the dr yesterday. All we could see was the sac. No heartbeat or fetal pole yet. Going back in two weeks, dr said we'd see more then. By LMP i was 7 weeks, but I ovulated late so more like 6 weeks by that and by baby size. Although dr made sure to say it was just a SAC right now, not a baby. Grr.

That was kind of rude, why do they say things like that.:nope:

I dunno....it's bright red and its only when I wipe ....I guess bloody cm :nope:

I hope it turns out okay.:hugs:

So I had my early scan this am and totally shocked I am pregnant with TWINS!!!! One is measuring 6w3d and the other at 6w1d. Saw the flickering of both their little hearts. I cant believe it!! I am in complete shock. I havent even been able to tell my husband because he is teaching classes at work all day. I have no idea how he will react

Congrats!!!

So I had a scan at 5 +2 by my dates and there was only a tiny sac that could not be measured. Then yesterday I had a second scan and I measured 5 +4 and by my dates I am 6 weeks but this time there was a yolk and of course they measured me! So I have a 3rd scan for the 16th to hopefully see baby and maybe if I am lucky a heartbeat. The doctors say my numbers and scans are fine. I hope little baby continues on its path!

Glad the scans are going well.

Just had a fish pie for tea and it's really not helped with my evening sickness. I feel fine for most of the day then come 7pm it hits me!!!

I only have light nausea, but it is always around dinner time. I went of pork and then tonight, I couldn't eat the chicken. I am already dreading trying to eat ground beef. I guess it will just have to be steak every night.:haha:

Oh my god my boobs! I swear they weren't this bad last time. I had my hands in my bra earlier because the fabric rubbing on my nipples was agony. So weird, apart from tiredness it's my only symptom.

The shower stream is killing me, I have to keep my arms over them.

Just got my blood test results and my number yesterday was 1700. She doesn't think it's ectopic this time! I'm so happy but I still have to go to the u/s to be 100% sure.

Great news!!

Welcome to all the newbies!!
I am very sorry to hear about the June angels.:hugs:

Afm, still super bloated and super bitchy. It feels like I have been in a constant state or irritability! I don't know how to tamp it down, feel bad for the boys sometimes:cry: I am pretty tired through the day without caffeine. Then around 7-8 I am utterly exhausted, but have to deal with Carter so I have to stay awake. Then I get a second wind and for the past week I have been up past midnight and have been sleeping like poo.

For all the ladies that had their dr put their dates back, how sure were you on your original dates? And if you were pretty sure, did you tell your doctor that and what did they say?

and a 6 month old at Christmas! Old enough to get involved ripping paper but still young enough to not need too much!!

Carter was 6 months for his first, his favorite thing was some shiny foil wrapping paper!

yayyyy i just got my 2-3 on a digi i saved!!! :-D

Oh my god my boobs! I swear they weren't this bad last time. I had my hands in my bra earlier because the fabric rubbing on my nipples was agony. So weird, apart from tiredness it's my only symptom.

Really feeling you on the boobs thing! I've never seen the OH so excited by a pair of boobs, they're getting huge now but he can't come anywhere near them as they're so sore:haha:

So sad to hear about the June angels, but lots of luck and baby dust for the future.

AFM wish I had more symptoms, was soo tired for the first three weeks but not really sick yet, especially since I started taking my pre-natals in the evening instead of first thing in the morning they seemed to be causing most of the sickness:dohh:

Omg I feel like I've undergone a boob job over night....don't remember my boobs growing this fast last two times...quite a big lady in the department to begin with...gonna be giving Pamela Anderson a run for her money soon :rofl:

Also lay in bed right now feeling incredibly sick but I need to get up to get the kids ready for school....mental note to take some biscuits to bed night before!!

Congrats on our first set of twins :D also welcome to newbies!!

Also thought we could do a little question and answer so we can get to know each other??

Name: Melissa
Due date: 7th June 2013
Child number: 3
Hoping for a boy/girl: either I have one of each right now! Girl would be lovely though as DD has the biggest bedroom so could share with her

Your turn! Feel free to add an questions on :D

Hi guys thought it join you. I got my bfp on a cb digital conception indicator Monday which said 3+ and a fr test confirmed it yesterday morning. My last period was 17th August but I have quite long cycles (38-40 generally but it varies) and didn't temp or anything so I'm not really sure how far gone I am. I have input it into one of these calculators and based off my last period it's 6 weeks but I'm not sure . This would be my first , can you tell lol?. My symptoms I would say are mood swings- im quite tearful , I have had the odd cramping and one spasm mon morning(but I was crying). And aching in my back. ATM no morning sickness but I do get queasy when I'm hungry and im hungry alot quicker. My main symptom(up until this morning but I lay on my side last night and didn't wear a bra) is sore nipples. I'd assumed af was on the way but it's worse than they would be usually. They ache and my nipples are so sore. All my partner has to do is touch them and I'm nearly in tears. Plus I have shooting pains from the nipple a few times.

Is anyone else absolutely terrified it's so early?. My mum contacted the surgerys receptionist yesterday and they said the doctors don't to urine tests for preg anymore. But she'd give the midwife a call. Is this normal? I thought I'd have to have a blood test at least?. In my heart it hasn't sunk in. I keep thinking that I'll go down there and they'll say there's nothing in there , that it's just a fake pregnancy. And I am so so scared with every ache it's a mc. I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life. Everyone's so happy(family) I don't want to lose it or find out there's nothing there.

Hi ghost :hugs: I can't speak for everyone else but I wont quite believe it till I see that tiny heart beat on the U/S Till then I've quite a few Internet cheapie tests for reassurance

Melissa I think that's a fab idea :thumbup: I'm in manchester too yay!!

Name Chrissy
Location Bury
Due 13 th June
Child number 2
We already have 4 boys between us so I guess a girl would be nice

Well im glad im not alone in that bit then hun, when do they so the first scan?.

Why not, I'll do it too :).

Name: Katy
Due date: around June 3rd 2013
Child number: 1
Hoping for a boy/girl: I think we are both secretly hoping for a girl. But we both would be very happy with either sex so long as it healthy :).

Hi! Good idea-

Name Bethany
Age 25
Due date: 18th June
Child number : 2

Hoping for: I really don't mind. I think a boy would be good to even it out but I'd also love a girl again.

ooo ghost your near me :-D

Name - leanne
age - 24
location - newport, south wales
child number 3
Due date - 16th June
hoping for boy/girl - This is my 3rd but my my ohs first i already have two boys but i still have no prefrence!! I think my oh would like a girl but i dont mind :-D

Hi Katy, bethany and Leanne :hugs:

I think your first U/S is at 10-12 weeks depending on your local PCT unless you have a history of MC or complex medical history. But you can have one done earlier, privately for between £60-£100 there's a thread on here about it.

We were looking at doing that till the midwife rang on Tuesday and told me I was high risk and needed a scan early!

So how is everyone feeling this morning?

Name: Julie
Due date: 16th June 2013
Child number: 4
Hoping for a boy/girl: would love a boy as i have 2 boys with ex, hubby has daughter with ex and we have daughter 2gether so he would like a boy and so would i. But either way we will be soooo happy

I know there must be a few people in here due in June!!!

We've got 9 months to go. Let's be optimistic and wait it out together!

ROLL CALL:

~*June 1st*~
loubear1
Mizze
ArchangelLou
Babybaba
OmiOmen
Carly.C (or the 9th )

~*June 2nd*~
jewelsbaby81 :yellow: :yellow:
raelynn
kpk
m79
Kendi
shyiah
vegasbaby
NDH

~*June 3rd*~
shobbs
OliveLove
feleccya
Bubsta
6footnoodle
tracyy
Jasmineivy
Lamont
daffyduck
DJBSCANNON

~*June 4th*~
pink mum
luxoire
dkyre
stillwait78
spring_baby

~*June 5th*~
USAF_WIFE
MissAnnabelle
Babylagg
noodlebumxx
Mother of 4
optimistic1
baby1988
Alison Hedley
libbyam2003

~*June 6th*~
littlemss84
MrsCeder
Annie77
TwoRDue
angel2010
mnonie
AmyWatty
beo2012
2have4kids
s4t
greenlady (or 7th)
shellyt
purpleblond
twilightgeek
Hopeful193

~*June 7th*~
krm2934
Wifey1013
Mellie1988
Blzgak
swanny
alanjabam
StarTX
Lillybee
2ndtimelucky
sweetmommaof2
ucantigetpg
nessaw

~*June 8th*~
FerdalongGirl
lisaloo82
2011Maybebaby
mme
RexyI
Mikylamarina

~*June 9th*~
Phantom710
AdriansMama
Emily1989
CottlestonPie
Mel_25
Mercy2
lilybella27
Kirstyt88

~*June 10th*~
MrsPhez
kiwicali
Vicky1210 :angel:
xdxxtx
amber8
omgamandaa
ani (through the 13th)
abcd1234baby
Harpy

~*June 11th*~
ecobear
mrsirish
jbk :angel:
Keriwak
kiwiana

~*June 12th*~
RnRmom
Athena
Polita76
Cautious
Poysenivye

~*June 13th*~
danielle1984
jellybean87
klcuk3
kota
msp_teen
njb1113
nzjade

~*June 14th*~
Lisasmith
brittany12
Shellgirl
Kellya009
MrsFernihough
jtj1054

~*June 15th*~
MumMumMum
roomaloo
Rachael737 :angel:
stuckinoki :angel:

~*June 16th*~
pixelmh
TrueBlueBABY
MummyImogene
chellebelle8
Jadey121
Parabellum

~*June 17th*~
CTandbump
itsme122
StefNJunk

~*June 18th*~
JuneMummy2
jthro24

~*June 19th*~
Milty
Jcliff

Hi ladies. I'm on my phone so i'll try to do this right!
Name: Katy Age:29
Due date: June 13 2013.
Child number: 2.
Hoping for a boy/girl: i'd love a boy but my fiance would love a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->