June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Name : selina
Due date : 3rd June
Child number : 2
Would not mind in the slightest if either boy it girl I've had a miscarriage before and as long as its healthy I really don't mind, think hubby would prefer a girl as we already have a boy

Symptoms: sore boobs, tired all the time and slight nausea on some days oh another symptom I have is I'm constipated :(

Got my scan tomorrow morning at 8.45 and excited yet nervous!!!

Name : Danielle
Due date : June 13th
This is our first child, either a boy or girl is fine with me.

well it's 2:43 am and I haven't been able to sleep for almost two hours now. Feeling waves of nausea, I'm praying very hard for no m/s.

Yay...

Name : Cindy
Due date : June 11th
Child Number: 1
Hoping for: A healthy baby, as it is our first I don't mind if it is a boy or a girl.

As for symptoms, my boobs are really sore and I need to use the bathroom a lot. I am also really clingy to my OH, which isn't like me, is anyone else finding this?

Ohh good luck with your scan tomorrow Selina :flower:

AFM I've got my first appt with the community midwife tommorrow, hopefully I'll get the referral to OBS and booked in for an early scan :happydance:

We've already been on a tour of the local Maternity unit, which was amazing!
There are three maternity units we can choose from so we wanted to get an early look see so I could let the midwife know which hospital I wanted to go to,
You've got to love choose and book :happydance:

I'm either super mad or ultra organised :haha:

I sent my fiance down mac donalds. I really wanted a sausage and egg muffin. I never eat breakfast. It definately hit the spot.

For those ladies out there having morning sickness, I know a lot of you are happy to have it, but if it starts to mess with you too much acupuncture is proven to allieviate the symptoms. It can also help with headaches if you find you are getting pregnancy headaches, and boost your energy levels.

I have been having acupuncture weekly for about 3 months now. Although I don't enjoy having it done, I do feel amazing compared to what I used to.

Name: Jessica
Due date: 13th June 2013
Child number: 2
Hoping for a boy/girl: I don't mind. A girl would be better for practical reasons as they will have to share a room until we can afford to move. But really I'm just so happy to be pregnant all I want is for baby to be healthy

symptoms: tired, tearful, bloated, some nausea but not too bad.

Name : Sarah
Due date : 13th June
Child number : 1 :flower:

Boy/Girl: I don't mind either ... been trying to concieve for 9 months, a healthy baby is all that matters :winkwink:

Symptoms so far: Sore bbs and huge too ;s I think I need to go bra shopping very soon! VERY bloated but thinking it's due to cyclogest!

Name: Natalie
Due Date: 2 June 2013
Gender hope: doesn't matter. I think its a boy, but I thought DD was a boy too. Not sure if we're finding out, its dh's decision.

Symptoms: breasts have been leaking since conception (I'm breast feeding but haven't leaked since she was 3 months old), tender when she feeds, all day nausea. Mooooooody!

Name:Adele
Age 31
Due date: 13th June
child #: 2

Girl/Boy - We have a little boy, but have both wanted a little girl for years so that would be lovely, in saying that, my boy rocks, another would be just as good.

Symptoms: Not to many to speak of, very tired, early morning insomnia, slightly tender boobs, peeing more, thankfully no MS as yet.

Kota, I just had a peek at your journal to find out if I know you from a Facebook group. I know an Adele who just got pregnant after 20 months on her 5th month of clomid. Not you (of course you know that) but how funny. She's due about the same time as you even.

Ooh! My turn!

Name: Katherine/KJ
Due date: 9th June 2013
Hoping for a boy/girl: I don't mind. DH wants a boy a they'll be sharing a room for a while.

Chrissy, I've been in bury this morning, I'm from Prestwich!! Small world hey! :D

X

Kota, I just had a peek at your journal to find out if I know you from a Facebook group. I know an Adele who just got pregnant after 20 months on her 5th month of clomid. Not you (of course you know that) but how funny. She's due about the same time as you even.

Is it a nappy chatter FB page?

:hi:
Name: Edwina (Eddie)
Due date: 6th June (I think)
Hoping for a boy/girl: DH really wants a boy I'd like a boy too but in many ways another girl would be easier so I'm not fussed.

Name : Tara
Due date : June 4th
Child Number: 1
Hoping for: After 3 years TTC and 2 losses - all I want is a healthy baby :)

Symptoms - not too much - mostly sore boobs (but I am on progesterone and estrogen from the Gonal/IUI)

Is anyone going to do the red cabbage gender test before they're 10 weeks? It's a bit of fun and gives us something to think about until we find out the gender!!

Wow really small world Melissa :hi: I'm in Whitefield, just round the corner.

Have you thought about where you want to have the baby? North Manchester is just round the corner from you, if you go there we may bump into each other :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->