June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I know I probably shouldn't ask but what the heck is the red cabbage gender test?

wow jewels!!! I know this is awful but I am so envious!!! This is my last baby so I would LOVE if it were twins so I could have 3 kids! Crazy... some people just get doubly blessed! You are so lucky!!!

congra Jewels!!

Libbyam, Ditto........ hoping to have one boy one girl :happydance: my little Cousin had boy/girl twins and I was telling her hope I will be lucky this time around to have twins :)

OH My Gosh, I had a flu shot yesterday and my arm is killing me. I woke up every 10 mints with my arm:dohh:

Right, you buy a red cabbage and boil it for 10 to 15 minutes. Save the water and let it cool. Then add equal amounts off the water and pee to a glass. If it turns red or pink it means boy if it's purple it means girl. It has a 50/50 chance of being right!! Just thought it would be fun to see the results and if it's right.

Name: Shelle
Due date: June 14th
Child number: 1
Hoping for a boy/girl: I will be happy with either, but a girl would be fun to dress up ;)

symptoms: tired, very bloated, wind, sore boobies, difficulty sleeping through the night, dry chapped lips, very thirsty, constipation, moody, and some nausea.

I just noticed today that my boobs are getting fuller already! I dont have big boobs to begin with so I can definitely notice when they're size is increasing! My nipples are sore, but nothing too outrageous!

First pregnancy, they did not get bigger until I started nursing hoping the same this time around:wacko:

Today carving for chicken curry yum!yum!:happydance:

Yeah!! Congrats on first set of twins!!

I was predicted twins and one baby girl. Everything said by the physic I saw came true (it's so scary sometimes) so FX's!

I must ask the same physic you saw...:happydance:

Wow really small world Melissa :hi: I'm in Whitefield, just round the corner.

Have you thought about where you want to have the baby? North Manchester is just round the corner from you, if you go there we may bump into each other :happydance:

Oh wow I visit my friend regularly in whitefield, she lives right near the McDonald's!

Yeah will have this baby at north Manchester, had my other 2 there aswell and all the MW/Drs were lovely!!

X

Imagine if we was in neighbouring labour suites giving birth :lol:

X

Yeah!! Congrats on first set of twins!!

I was predicted twins and one baby girl. Everything said by the physic I saw came true (it's so scary sometimes) so FX's!

I must ask the same physic you saw...:happydance:

she was awesome! She just knew everything and I took notes of what she would say so I remembered. but now that we move so far away, I can't see her anymore. She doesn't do any over the phone or by email.

Name: Camille
Due Date: June 2 (but I will be having a c-section, so it will probably be scheduled early)
Child Number: 2
Hoping for: As we already have a girl a boy would be nice, but I already have everything you need for a girl so that would be great too.

Hoping for a boy/girl: I will be happy with either, but a girl would be fun to dress up ;)

symptoms: tired, very bloated, wind, sore boobies, difficulty sleeping through the night, dry chapped lips, very thirsty, constipation, moody, and some nausea.

I have the same symptoms as you Shell which I don't know because then we really know we are pregnant :happydance: Oh except for constipation, I truly hate that one.

Hi everyone, I got my first BFP a couple days ago and I'm estimating I'm due June 11. So far only symptoms are sore boobs, fatigue, bloating and hunger. I've had brown CM for about a week and even a day of light red/pink bleeding last week, but no more "real" blood since then, so hoping everything is ok and I'll have a healthy baby next summer.

I have the same symptoms as you Shell which I don't know because then we really know we are pregnant :happydance: Oh except for constipation, I truly hate that one.

The constipation is the worst! Totally worth it though of course. I also have a very sensitive nose. I can smell champagne vinegar in our cupboard with the top screwed on tight. Whoah!

Got my scan date through :D 12th November, will be 10 weeks 3 days! 4 weeks on Monday...hope it goes fast I can't wait to see our little baba!!

Exciting stuff :D

X

I have had restless leg syndrome in my legs and lower back since last night! I didn't have this in my first pregnancy until muuuch farther along, third tri maybe! EEk!

Welcome newbies!
Just got my blood test results and my number yesterday was 1700. She doesn't think it's ectopic this time! I'm so happy but I still have to go to the u/s to be 100% sure.
Yay, good news!!!
For all the ladies that had their dr put their dates back, how sure were you on your original dates? And if you were pretty sure, did you tell your doctor that and what did they say?
I wasn't so sure on my date since I thought I ovulated late... so was not surprised when dr decided not to go by LMP for the due date.

Name: Laura
Due Date: June 16
Child #: 2
Hoping for a boy (because we already have everything already, and it would make it easier.)
Symptoms: Everything Shellgirl said. No nausea, but it's still really early.

Hey ladies!!! Just popping in to let you know I won't be on for a few days, but I'll update the list and everything on Monday after my last Beta!!! My Son's 1st Birthday is Saturday and we have family coming into town, so I'll be busy!

Love to you all!!! See you on Facebook!

Name: Sammi
Due Date: 9th June 2013
Child number: 2
Gender hope: mostly hoping for a healthy baby but i would love a girl!! although a boy could share a room with DS and would mean we wouldnt have to move as soon...

Symptoms: nausea, cravings for food on commercials and salty things , mood swings (angry and tearful) , bloated and sore nipples with stabbing bb pains.

Phantom, i hope your LO has a great birthday. Look after yourself!

Hey Ladies
I woke early hours with a bad stabbing pain. I was bent double it hurt that much. Only lasted for a few mins and I put it down to wind. I was nearly in tears at first though as I really thought I was loosing my baby.
Not felt 100% all day though as still had alot of twinges (more than what I have been having any other day)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->