June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Name: Stefanie
Due date: June 17th
Child number: 1
Hoping for a boy/girl: Have the feeling it's a boy, OH wants a boy, would be happy either way

Symptoms: tired, bloated, nausea, some cramping, growing boobs, sore nipples, insomnia, sore lower back, think the moody started last night :-/

Omg my lower back last night... horrible. It hurt quite a bit so I asked OH to massage it a little, lightly. Couldn't even handle that, light rubbing HURT! Had me kind of worried... it's feeling better today but it still doesn't make too much sense to me.

Name: Julie
Due Date: June 2nd
Child Number: 1 & 2
Hoping for boy/girl: Dont have a preference just want 2 healthy babies.
Symptoms: So far fatigue, lots of peeing in the middle of the night, acne, bloating, and thats about it so far.

Symptoms: So far fatigue, lots of peeing in the middle of the night, acne, bloating, and thats about it so far.

OMG twins! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Was this natural, run in the family or were you using fertility treatments. (If you don't mind me asking):flower:

OMG twins! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Was this natural, run in the family or were you using fertility treatments. (If you don't mind me asking):flower:

I used 50mg of clomid for the first time this cycle to help strengthen ovulation. It seemed to work :happydance:

I just ate a huge plate of dinner. Dunno how i managed it!!

Due Date: June 18 (my daughter came 9 days late, so I'm not counting on this day!)
Child Number: 2
Hoping for: A healthy one! Either would be great, boy would be nice so that we would have Each sex (husband would love it) but I would love another little girl so my daughter could have a sister and we have saved her stuff taking up half our basement!

I went to get my eyebrows and upper lip waxed this morning. Beware!!! It HURTS so much more than it did before and my eyes were much more sensitive to the light, not to mention I'm still red and it;s over 2 hours later! I guess everything gets more sensitive now. Be prepared for a little more pain if you wax ladies!

Name: Yasmin
Due Date: 6.6.13
Child number 2
Don't mind if its a girl or a boy

Totally get what you mean with the extra sensitive stuff!
I bit the bullet and went for a smear today (doctor talked me into it after having two abnormal results in the last 12 months).... I have never had an issue with a smear before. It's never hurt in the past but jeeeeez it stung like crazy today. :(

When is everyone announcing? I told my mum but I'm not telling anyone else til 12 weeks. DH wants to tell his mum this weekend, but last time she blabbed to EVERYONE even though I was bleeding and thought I was having a mc. Its made me really not want to tell her....

Lots of blood now :-( lower back pain. I'm just numb right now

TruBlue -I am so sorry, I have no word for how awful I feel for you. I had a m/c two years ago and can still remember everything about it like it just happened. Mine was also super early, week 5-6, but that does not make it any easier! Please PM me if you need someone to talk to, and hang in there!

We've announced already. We weren't going too, but couldn't wait! lol.

How do I join the facebook group?

Omg, I am in so much pain. My bits ache so much, it's feels like i've been kicked in them, and it hurts to walk. It's not as bad as yesterday but still pretty bad. Anyone else got this or am I just weird? lol

name:vanessa
due date:7th june
baby no:1
pref:as long as its healthy.....would love a girl tho!
symptoms:sore boobs constipation soooo tired!

Due Date: June 18 (my daughter came 9 days late, so I'm not counting on this day!)
Child Number: 2
Hoping for: A healthy one! Either would be great, boy would be nice so that we would have Each sex (husband would love it) but I would love another little girl so my daughter could have a sister and we have saved her stuff taking up half our basement!
I am 30 and prego with #2 as well! Also I'd like either, but DH would like a boy since we have a girl already... but yeah we have soooo much girl stuff so I'd like to stop holding onto it if we aren't going to have a girl! Although... would love if DH changed his mind and decided he wanted a third... just for the OPTION...
Totally get what you mean with the extra sensitive stuff!
I bit the bullet and went for a smear today (doctor talked me into it after having two abnormal results in the last 12 months).... I have never had an issue with a smear before. It's never hurt in the past but jeeeeez it stung like crazy today. :(

When is everyone announcing? I told my mum but I'm not telling anyone else til 12 weeks. DH wants to tell his mum this weekend, but last time she blabbed to EVERYONE even though I was bleeding and thought I was having a mc. Its made me really not want to tell her....

12 weeks or maybe 11. Some close friends know... and our parents. I don't want work to know until we're out of the woods. And not sure when I'll announce it on Facebook.

Due Date: 5th June
Child Number: 1
Hoping for boy/girl: I dont mind at all, lovely to have a boy first but I adore girls and OH is smitten with my niece so dont think he'd mind either

Woops my name is not Julie I just copied and pasted someone elses and forgot to change name. But I'd rather not say my name xx

Truebaby - I'm so sorry :hugs: get checked out as soon as you can xxx

Jellybean - I've had a few stabbing type pains near my cervix but its very mild hardly noticeable....it's only because I'm looking for things that I've felt it IYKWIM

As for telling people I have told quite a few people already, 2 very close friends, my sister, cousin, SIL, FIL (he actually guessed, we didn't tell him lol) my manager and HR manager....telling managing director and colleagues tomorrow (I work in a small office with 4 other staff and I don't mid them knowing). Then telling my mum and dad when they are back from holiday in Sunday and finally my Grandma!

Will tell everyone else after 1st scan and we know everything is okay. I think tell people who you think you will want there for you in the unfortunate event of a MC

We haven't told anyone yet and not sure when we will. Last time we told everyone outside of announcing it on FB, and it was so hard when we had a MC. Still had people coming up saying congrats who hadn't heard about the MC. OH about had a panic attack at a wedding because a friend of mine and her partner hadn't heard about the MC and were congratulating us, and he had been hearing congrats all the week before at work from those who didn't know. I want to avoid all that this time if, god forbid, something happens.

we have already announced to everyone (which is only really family but we have a huge one) i know that if anything were to happen which im 99.9% sure it wont everyone will be very supportive ,thats what family is for are they not? everyone is super ecxited over here except my mother who seems to think i am "stupid and should abort the baby like i shouldve with the first" ... i will go on to say although DH and i are 20 we are finacially stable , married and already have a 3 year old together. best of luck to all of you h&h 9 months for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->