June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi ladies!

Wow I have a lot to catch up on since I didn't log in yesterday.

Well I had my second beta blood test yesterday and just got the results back now.

4w1d (14 dpo): hcg = 170
5w1d (21 dpo): hcg = 3700

I just used the Beta hcg Doubling calculator on Countdown to Pregnancy, and it said my Beta doubling time is 35.55 hours.

Does anyone know if this is normal?

Thanks xxx :flow:

Just remember that after 6000 it stops doubling, I got worried as at 27dpo mine was 15500 and then at 28dpo it was only 18600 but it slows right down

Oooh can I play this game:

Name: Hannah (Jade is actually middle name)
Due date: 13th June 2013
Child number: 1
Hoping for a boy/girl: Don't mind at all, I'm pretty sure it's a boy though... Kinda hoping for a boy for OH's sake, as he would love a little boy to take fishing. After an m/c though, I don't mind as long as the little bean continues to stick!
Symptoms: Tired, tearful watching TV shows!, sore boobs, bloated, dry mouth!

Hi ladies!

Well I had my second beta blood test yesterday and just got the results back now.

I just used the Beta hcg Doubling calculator on Countdown to Pregnancy, and it said my Beta doubling time is 35.55 hours.

Just remember that after 6000 it stops doubling, I got worried as at 27dpo mine was 15500 and then at 28dpo it was only 18600 but it slows right down

Oh thanks TwoRdue - that's helpful info :)

Well my sister has just found out that she is pregnant aswell - talk about stealing my thunder!!!

I wouldn't mind but she isn't in a stable relationship or financially stable either, she constantly borrows money, her BF has no job and has no intentions of getting a job, they always argue, he sponges off her...

Sorry to rant but I feel soo annoyed, my mum is gonna be really peed and I just think its gonna take away the happiness of my pregnancy.

She's about 7/8 weeks so she's ahead of me aswell. She's really excited that we are going through pregnancy together....I'm really not feeling the excitement :nope: :(

X

Those numbers are wonderful nzjade!!

BTW, is it me or is anyone else feeling extremely happy lately. It feels so great to feel this good this time around! My last two pregnancies, I wasnt feeling as good and I contribute some of my stress at the time to it! But I just thought I'd share with you all my feelings today! :happydance:

Hey, I am with you. I feel really happy too. Today MS officially started but I am still feeling pretty happy. Hope it continues for us.

Those numbers are wonderful nzjade!!

BTW, is it me or is anyone else feeling extremely happy lately. It feels so great to feel this good this time around! My last two pregnancies, I wasnt feeling as good and I contribute some of my stress at the time to it! But I just thought I'd share with you all my feelings today! :happydance:

Hey, I am with you. I feel really happy too. Today MS officially started but I am still feeling pretty happy. Hope it continues for us.

Yes! I'm hoping it continues!!

Hi ladies!

Awesome numbers!!

Name: Angel
Due date: June 6, 2013
Child number: 2
Hoping for a boy/girl: Would love a girl since we already have a boy, but wouldn't mind another son!
Symptoms: Tired, irritable, aversions to some meat, light evening nausea, very sore bbs

Name: Diana
Child number: 1 Plus I have four Angel babys
Hoping for a boy/girl: A healthy Baby
Symptoms: Tired, irritable, all day nausea, mild sore bbs, head aches

Hoping for a boy/girl: Would love a girl since we already have a boy, but wouldn't mind another son!
Symptoms: Tired, irritable, aversions to some meat, light evening nausea, very sore bbs
Glad I'm not the only cranky one lol

Cranky and irritable don't even seem to even touch it. I have been a super meany, mad just about everyday.

Well my sister has just found out that she is pregnant aswell - talk about stealing my thunder!!!

I wouldn't mind but she isn't in a stable relationship or financially stable either, she constantly borrows money, her BF has no job and has no intentions of getting a job, they always argue, he sponges off her...

Sorry to rant but I feel soo annoyed, my mum is gonna be really peed and I just think its gonna take away the happiness of my pregnancy.

She's about 7/8 weeks so she's ahead of me aswell. She's really excited that we are going through pregnancy together....I'm really not feeling the excitement :nope: :(

X
So sorry!! I would be upset too! My sis in law and I are always in a competition- I would have cried if she had gotten preg before me- me and DH tried forever. Now I have 2 and she is mad at me because i am having another before she had a second child

went to the doc today for the official :bfp: They said June 13th as a due date- but I am not changing it so quick. Was so nervous about this first appointment that I nearly lost my lunch! DH is making us a fancy dinner- pork tenderloin and having sparkling cider- he is so sweet!! Still keeping it a secret though- man this will be tough!

Cranky and irritable don't even seem to even touch it. I have been a super meany, mad just about everyday.

Me too, everything is pissing me off. Oh, the joys of growing humans.

Name: Brittany :)
Due date: June 14th, 2013 (as of now)
Child number: 1 :happydance:
Hoping for a boy/girl: We want a little boy and feel like its a boy, but honestly after doing a rotation through NICU and seeing babies the size of my hand, I HONESTLY just want full term and healthy :)
Symptoms: extremely HAPPY! Tired, bloated, sore bbs and I used to cry at everything including commercials and now i REALLY cry at everything! haha

I am due at June 13 with our surprise little bean!!!!!! go back for another ultrasound next week and will hopefully hear that gorgeous heartbeat:thumbup:

great news just found out one of my best friends is also pregnant! we get to be bump buddies- how cool is that????

Name: Brittany :)
Due date: June 14th, 2013 (as of now)
Child number: 1 :happydance:
Hoping for a boy/girl: We want a little boy and feel like its a boy, but honestly after doing a rotation through NICU and seeing babies the size of my hand, I HONESTLY just want full term and healthy :)
Symptoms: extremely HAPPY! Tired, bloated, sore bbs and I used to cry at everything including commercials and now i REALLY cry at everything! haha

Seriously, why can't I be extremely happy!!:growlmad: Stupid hormones.:gun:

So much for not telling anyone yet! I knew he'd be first to crack! He told one of his friends tonight. I still think I'm going to wait, though. Did feel good to tell someone!

Mellie, that sucks :hugs:
I had a similar thing happen when DHs ex announced she was pregnant the day after I did and I felt like she was getting just as much love from DHs family as I was and to start with I totally resented her but after a while I stopped caring. I was carrying a baby. My baby.... That was so much more important than anything else.

It's not always a bad thing to be preg at the same time as others though. Me, SIL, best mate, cousin and a close friend from work were all pregnant at the same time and due within 2 months of each other... It was kinda fun being able to share it. Took the pressure off too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->