June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I'm due June 3rd with our first baby! I'm super excited but very nervous as I don't get my first ultrasound until the end of this trimester. Don't know how I'll wait, but trying to stay positive!! Good luck to everyone :thumbup:

This thread is full of great news today. Keep it coming ladies!

Told my managing director and he's said congratulations....I was sooo worried about telling him, huge weight off my shoulders!!

Yay!

Also, happy 6 weeks to me, half way to 12 weeks!!

X

Hip Hip Hooray for more twins! Congratulations Shobbs! :happydance:

Mizze, I am so happy your scan went well. That's fantastic! Such great posts to read this morning.

AFM~ I had just about the worst night sleep ever. Went to bed at 8pm (that's the latest I seem to be able to stay up these days) woke up at midnight, couldn't fall back asleep until 3:30am, woke up again at 5:30 when DH got up for work, fell asleep for a little bit and am now up for the day at 7 feeling very groggy. Sure hope I can work in a nap today.

The good news is I graduated to an appleseed today. Yay!

Yay for appleseed - I hear you on hte lack of sleep -DH snored his head off all last night - I almost killed him - spent half the night on the settee - not fun at all!:wacko:

Mizze x
Hehe it's the opposite for me. I'm the snorer. Apparently you can hear me through walls. My partner has to resort to nudging me or pinching my nose to shut me up. I just get so relaxed when hes next to me :D

Told my managing director and he's said congratulations....I was sooo worried about telling him, huge weight off my shoulders!!

Yay!

Also, happy 6 weeks to me, half way to 12 weeks!!

X

Happy halfway to 12 weeks Mellie! Hooray!

Mizze, I am so happy your scan went well. That's fantastic! Such great posts to read this morning.

AFM~ I had just about the worst night sleep ever. Went to bed at 8pm (that's the latest I seem to be able to stay up these days) woke up at midnight, couldn't fall back asleep until 3:30am, woke up again at 5:30 when DH got up for work, fell asleep for a little bit and am now up for the day at 7 feeling very groggy. Sure hope I can work in a nap today.

Yay for appleseed - I hear you on hte lack of sleep -DH snored his head off all last night - I almost killed him - spent half the night on the settee - not fun at all!:wacko:

Mizze x
Hehe it's the opposite for me. I'm the snorer. Apparently you can hear me through walls. My partner has to resort to nudging me or pinching my nose to shut me up. I just get so relaxed when hes next to me :D

Hahaha. I also nudge and pinch him. It's the only way to stop you guys!

Mizze x

Ahhh!!! The snoring! DH is a bad snorer too. I bought 32 deci earlplugs and I can still hear him and feel the bed vibrating. I can sleep through it if I'm already asleep, but can't fall asleep when he's going on like a lawn mower. I was on the couch for a bit too, but couldn't get comfy. I sure hope the restless night part of pregnancy passes soon, we're going to get enough of those when the babies come!

I'm lucky enough that my OH doesn't snore unless he's sick, but he does snooze his alarm. A LOT. It goes off every 9 minutes when he snoozes it, and today he snoozed it from 3am-6am. He doesn't technically have to be to work till 7, but he usually tries to go in early. But 3 hours of the alarm going off every 9 minutes... I felt like stabbing something!

Mizze x

Ahhh!!! The snoring! DH is a bad snorer too. I bought 32 deci earlplugs and I can still hear him and feel the bed vibrating. I can sleep through it if I'm already asleep, but can't fall asleep when he's going on like a lawn mower. I was on the couch for a bit too, but couldn't get comfy. I sure hope the restless night part of pregnancy passes soon, we're going to get enough of those when the babies come!

I'm lucky enough that my OH doesn't snore unless he's sick, but he does snooze his alarm. A LOT. It goes off every 9 minutes when he snoozes it, and today he snoozed it from 3am-6am. He doesn't technically have to be to work till 7, but he usually tries to go in early. But 3 hours of the alarm going off every 9 minutes... I felt like stabbing something!

3 HOURS???!!!! That would not fly with me! My DH does snoozes for 45 mins and that drives me nuts.

Right! And it always seems to happen on nights when I'm actually able to sleep... well so much for that! The nights when I'm already awake at the time his alarm goes off he gets up with little to no snoozing.

any weird dreams yet?? I had a weird one last night- honestly its one i have periodically so I guess its reoccurring- I am pulling sticky and stretchy gum out of my mouth- its stuck all over my teeth and the more i pull the more there is I need to pull off my teeth- so weird- should look it up and see what it means

congrats shobbs and mizze.

am a bit more awake today.bofy back from going up north for a couple of days.woke me up at one trued his luck and all i could think was i need a wee!!then i couldn't get back to sleep.but eventualky slept til my alarm which i was pleased about.

happy friday all x

I'm a bit worried now because went to the bathroom earlier and saw a tiny bit of red blood earlier on the toilet paper. It's really only in my CM and it was a tiny amount, only a few needle points worth, but it still worries me. I also felt a tiny bit crampy a couple times throughout the day today. A week ago I also had really light bleeding that was red, but it pretty much cleared itself up after a couple hours and returned to the brown CM I've been getting for about a week now. I'm wondering if I see any more red blood should I go to the hospital? I everything is ok :(

Glad to hear it Nessaw, I'm hoping for a lovely lie in tomorrow. I've been waking up for a wee every night recently. Usually in agony because ive been sleeping on my tummy with a full bladder. Ah well Hopefully tonight I'll sleep better. Lol I think thats how I got in the situation, Men. *tuts* I don't get why they arent exhausted in the middle of the night themselves D:

I had a strange dream last night. I dreamt my sister announced she was 20 weeks pregnant even though she'd had no sex for a year. Was silly but i got quite annoyed in my dream!

anneliese - good luck, some ppl do spot in pregnancy... fx'd!

Yup, I've had weird dreams. Like having a speech to do but not being prepared or supposed to be in a race but don't even know where the course starts. Apparently my brain is worrying that I am uprepared!!

I'm a bit worried now because went to the bathroom earlier and saw a tiny bit of red blood earlier on the toilet paper. It's really only in my CM and it was a tiny amount, only a few needle points worth, but it still worries me. I also felt a tiny bit crampy a couple times throughout the day today. A week ago I also had really light bleeding that was red, but it pretty much cleared itself up after a couple hours and returned to the brown CM I've been getting for about a week now. I'm wondering if I see any more red blood should I go to the hospital? I everything is ok :(

I've heard its normal but If its stressing you out then go to the hospital If its just you being worried then they'll understand and It wont do any harm.

For those expecting #2 or more.... and that have room for all the kids to have their own rooms if you wanted... anyone planning to have them share a room?? Considering it so that they can keep all their toys in the playroom to share so they could play together. And easier to keep their bedroom clean then... and I could straighten the play room when they nap etc! But how does it work when 2 years apart... and what if different genders... and at what age would they hate it...

we have a bonus room we could put toys in.. but upstairs so I have to monitor closely and a lot of times I need to be downstairs. Think it'll be a long while before oldest will want to go upstairs alone and also for that to be safe!

annalise - its very normal but if it stresses you then speak to your MW and see if you can get an appt with your early pregnancy unit. I had the same thing last week and had my scan today - good news which has made me feel so much better xxx

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->