June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Gave in... told one of my closest friends. She suggested I wait until I'm 3 months to tell anyone (it's a cultural thing for her apparently). That seems like soooo long!

For those expecting #2 or more.... and that have room for all the kids to have their own rooms if you wanted... anyone planning to have them share a room?? Considering it so that they can keep all their toys in the playroom to share so they could play together. And easier to keep their bedroom clean then... and I could straighten the play room when they nap etc! But how does it work when 2 years apart... and what if different genders... and at what age would they hate it...

we have a bonus room we could put toys in.. but upstairs so I have to monitor closely and a lot of times I need to be downstairs. Think it'll be a long while before oldest will want to go upstairs alone and also for that to be safe!

My girls shared a room for the first year or so- I thought it would be hard because the baby would wake the toddler- but it didnt cause any trouble. My girls are 2 1/2 years apart- So we moved to a bigger place and now i am expecting #3- I am going to get the girls in the same room again- and now that they are older I expect it will go wonderfully!

I'm a bit worried now because went to the bathroom earlier and saw a tiny bit of red blood earlier on the toilet paper. It's really only in my CM and it was a tiny amount, only a few needle points worth, but it still worries me. I also felt a tiny bit crampy a couple times throughout the day today. A week ago I also had really light bleeding that was red, but it pretty much cleared itself up after a couple hours and returned to the brown CM I've been getting for about a week now. I'm wondering if I see any more red blood should I go to the hospital? I everything is ok :(

It could be nothing at all- but I would still go into the doc- not emergency but call and see if there is an appointment- they will call it a threatened MC depending on where you live- and do a scan- and put you on a watched list- but its better to know whats going on than worry about it- I went in with my #2 pregnancy because of bleeding- and it didnt work out well for me- but alot of times it is nothing, have them check your RH- I am neg and DH is positive- lost the baby due to the difference- my 3rd preg- my DD has A neg blood- so thats why I never had trouble with her

Name: Lottie
Due date: At a guess around 10th June
Child number: 2
Hoping for a boy/girl: Either! Just a happy healthy baby would be awesome
Symptoms: Nausea at random times of the day, sore boobies and sore nipples :blush:, easily irritated and feeling emotional at everything, impatient too (soooo long until my 12 week scan!)

Im going to tell my best friend at 8 weeks, and everyone else after scan when I know everything is ok. First Drs appointment on 22nd, hoping to have scan before Xmas :happydance:

:flower:

Hi! I've never met a Lottie! We called our little girl Lottie, I love it! A few people commented saying it was a lovely name for a baby/child but not so much for a grown up! Rude people grrrrr
How are you finding being a grown up Lottie!? :)

i dreamt i was at a school reunion and ordered a massive glass of wine.woke up panicking that i'd drunk it!!

Symptoms: Nausea at random times of the day, sore boobies and sore nipples :blush:, easily irritated and feeling emotional at everything, impatient too (soooo long until my 12 week scan!)

Im going to tell my best friend at 8 weeks, and everyone else after scan when I know everything is ok. First Drs appointment on 22nd, hoping to have scan before Xmas :happydance:

Hi! I've never met a Lottie! We called our little girl Lottie, I love it! A few people commented saying it was a lovely name for a baby/child but not so much for a grown up! Rude people grrrrr

I love the name Lottie. A friend used to have a cat called Lottie and I always thought it sounded really feminine and pretty. Good choice in names x

For those expecting #2 or more.... and that have room for all the kids to have their own rooms if you wanted... anyone planning to have them share a room?? Considering it so that they can keep all their toys in the playroom to share so they could play together. And easier to keep their bedroom clean then... and I could straighten the play room when they nap etc! But how does it work when 2 years apart... and what if different genders... and at what age would they hate it...

we have a bonus room we could put toys in.. but upstairs so I have to monitor closely and a lot of times I need to be downstairs. Think it'll be a long while before oldest will want to go upstairs alone and also for that to be safe!

I shared with my sister who is two years younger than me. It was absolutely fine until I started high school when I turned cocky and thought I was all grown up! Haha

If I have another she will defo be sharing with Lottie and have a separate play room. If I have a boy I will keep them in their own rooms I think, I don't want any arguments about pink and blue haha

This baby will share with my DD until they're a bit older. We'd have to move for them to have seperate rooms. That will be difficult seeing as we got my daughter into a different school in september to be closer to home. If this baby is a girl sharing wont be a problem.

I'm not grown up :rofl: and its a lovely name for your daughter! People grow in to names, when she's older she will suit nothing else than being a Lottie. I want to call beanie Eric if a boy and people have said its an old mans name, well that old man would have been a baby at some point so of course it suits babies :haha:

I'm not grown up :rofl: and its a lovely name for your daughter! People grow in to names, when she's older she will suit nothing else than being a Lottie. I want to call beanie Eric if a boy and people have said its an old mans name, well that old man would have been a baby at some point so of course it suits babies :haha:

so true! I have a friend who named her little girl brenda- It sounds much more like a grown up name than a little girl- but it fits her perfectly- and its cute enough to fit for a little one and a middle aged woman
My daughter is Kayla- I worry its too much a young persons name- but i love her name- and its too late to change it now :)

Got my u/s today and got to see this. I'm super happy it's not an ectopic, the baby is at the right place. :cloud9:

Attachments

• Ultrason.jpg
    Ultrason.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 14
Great to see more twins on the way. Twins run in my husbands family and his sister has 11 month old twins.
Am having very vivid dreams lately. No ms yet and I had it quite bad on 1st baby so not sure if that's a good sign? Anyone else have morn sickness on their first but nothing yet on this one?

Great to see more twins on the way. Twins run in my husbands family and his sister has 11 month old twins.
Am having very vivid dreams lately. No ms yet and I had it quite bad on 1st baby so not sure if that's a good sign? Anyone else have morn sickness on their first but nothing yet on this one?

at how many weeks does m/s usually hit?

Yay glad everything is in the right place Danielle!

My MS hit at 5 weeks 4 days and is in ful force from yesterday!

x

I know 2 baby Eric's! They are very cool dudes and the name really suits a child I think. My nephew is Seth and everybody said the same about his name but after a day it just felt right

I had it bad with my last pregnancy right from day one till 16 weeks. I had nothing yet this pregnancy, no ms or sore boobs which were a killer last time. It is worrying me but I could just be very lucky!? Or carrying a boy and that's why I feel different as my last was a girl? But I don't think it has a gender yet does it???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->