June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Name: Lottie
Due date: At a guess around 10th June
Child number: 2
Hoping for a boy/girl: Either! Just a happy healthy baby would be awesome
Symptoms: Nausea at random times of the day, sore boobies and sore nipples :blush:, easily irritated and feeling emotional at everything, impatient too (soooo long until my 12 week scan!)

Im going to tell my best friend at 8 weeks, and everyone else after scan when I know everything is ok. First Drs appointment on 22nd, hoping to have scan before Xmas :happydance:

:flower:

Hi! I've never met a Lottie! We called our little girl Lottie, I love it! A few people commented saying it was a lovely name for a baby/child but not so much for a grown up! Rude people grrrrr
How are you finding being a grown up Lottie!? :)

My grandma's name was Lottie and she was the most beautiful and wonderful woman in my life. I've thought about naming our baby Lottie if it is a girl.

Oh not sure about the gender thing?? I have a boy so was thinking the same. Maybe this is a girl or am really lucky this time. It's crazy but am wishing I was a tiny bit sick just to settle these worries! :wacko:

Name: Lottie
Due date: At a guess around 10th June
Child number: 2
Hoping for a boy/girl: Either! Just a happy healthy baby would be awesome
Symptoms: Nausea at random times of the day, sore boobies and sore nipples :blush:, easily irritated and feeling emotional at everything, impatient too (soooo long until my 12 week scan!)

Im going to tell my best friend at 8 weeks, and everyone else after scan when I know everything is ok. First Drs appointment on 22nd, hoping to have scan before Xmas :happydance:

:flower:

Hi! I've never met a Lottie! We called our little girl Lottie, I love it! A few people commented saying it was a lovely name for a baby/child but not so much for a grown up! Rude people grrrrr
How are you finding being a grown up Lottie!? :)

My grandma's name was Lottie and she was the most beautiful and wonderful woman in my life. I've thought about naming our baby Lottie if it is a girl.

It was actually the most popular name one year in the 1800's! I found it when I was researching old fashioned names as I love them. I like that its not very common anymore. My nan is Elsie-May and if this pregnancy turns out to be a little girl then that's what she will be named. Grandmas are the best aren't they! :)

Oh not sure about the gender thing?? I have a boy so was thinking the same. Maybe this is a girl or am really lucky this time. It's crazy but am wishing I was a tiny bit sick just to settle these worries! :wacko:

Haha me too, I got excited because I felt sick earlier then realised I hadn't eaten allllll day! I feel back to normal now I've eaten dam it!

I ended up going to the hospital and they gave me a vaginal ultrasound and said they didn't see anything, but to take a blood test on Monday and then two days later to see if my numbers are doubling. I read that at this stage it's normal to not see anything on an ultrasound, but after seeing Danielle's picture it's getting me a little down :(

Looks like its over before it even got started. :cry: started bleeding today went to ER levels were only 17. They think I was only a little over 4 weeks saw nothing on ultrasound.

Good luck to yall and h&h 8 months

Got my u/s today and got to see this. I'm super happy it's not an ectopic, the baby is at the right place. :cloud9:

Did you see heartbeat??

I don't know :dohh:

I think it would still be early to see the heartbeat as it usually pops up at 6 weeks. My doc won't do a scan prior to 6 weeks b/c she said you won't see one before that. Are you getting another one next week?

I doubt it. My obgyn will call me next week with results of the u/s but I already know the news. She mention she will let me know then what is next.

:
Looks like its over before it even got started. :cry: started bleeding today went to ER levels were only 17. They think I was only a little over 4 weeks saw nothing on ultrasound.

Good luck to yall and h&h 8 months
:hug:
Sorry to hear this news. Hang in there...

sorry to hear what? I haven't really got any bad news yet.. I think it's more common than not to not see something this early, or at least I hope..

Oh brittany, i'm so sorry. There is no words that i can say that will make you feel better. I hope you find some peace from this horrible situation.

sorry to hear what? I haven't really got any bad news yet.. I think it's more common than not to not see something this early, or at least I hope..

that they couldn't see anything yet. I bet you will tho, are you getting another one soon? Like you said, maybe it's early. :hugs:

Sorry they didn't see anything. It's early days though. It's not uncommon, you're right. Pretty sure i was 6+4 last time before they could see a sac, yolk and tiny fetal pole.

I had some spotting today. Its gone since I stopped to relax though. Seemed to come about after walking around the shops for 4-5hrs so I think im gonna try taking it easy and slow down a bit.

Told MIL today too.... She immediately asked if I should be carrying my 18 month old. Um, well I'm not spending the next few months refusing to cuddle him!

Congrats on the other set of twins and those who have had scans! Sorry to hear about Brittney's angel :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->