June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

hi have been trying to add a ticker.copied the right code and pasted and saved in edit signature but don't think its showing.pls help!!

and now i look a real doofus cos just looked at last post and there it is!!am blaming tired pregnancy brain and am going to pretend it didn't happen.bedtime methinks.x

and now i look a real doofus cos just looked at last post and there it is!!am blaming tired pregnancy brain and am going to pretend it didn't happen.bedtime methinks.x

haha you got it! :haha:

Hahaha. :haha: My brain went on vacation last week. No word as of yet on when it plans to return. I'm thinking 8 months from now.

Ha ha. Pregnancy brain is a good excuse!! That's what i've been blaming my blonde moments on. :haha:

Hugs to all the girls with june angel babies... We love you!!

Just had my first dr's appointment and my bloodwork. Another one in 2 weeks to go over the results! I took another test this morning before I left and it was mega dark, compared to the control line :). Not sure when we'll be telling our family, but sometime soon!! Maybe after that appt in 2 weeks if the doc says the bloodwork is good.

So not happy ive broke out with a horrible welty, itchy, red... RASH! I have it on my legs, BB's, bottom, arms, tummy! I have an appointment in the am so hoping they can help me im miserable.

I'm so sorry to hear about the new angels :( and on pregnancy and infant loss awareness day too :(

Special hugs to phantom and her IPs :(

Rocketb I remember you from December snowflakes, and here we both are again! (Think I remember seeing another December snowflake in here the other day too).

I got my bfp Friday and I'm due June 23rd! This is my second baby and it was my first month TTC! I was in complete shock to get a BFC so quickly.. I had a Chemical in February when we weren't trying so praying this little bean sitcks!! I got 2-3 on my digi today so feeling more positive since during my chemical I never got passed 1-2!
Congrats to everyone here!

So sorry phantom, Harley and maybe. Massive hugs xxxxx

I'm really sorry to all of you who lost your babies. Its not fair at all.
xxx

So sorry to hear bout the losses :( feel so bad for u phantom but there could still be hope xxx

:hugs: to those who have to leave. Hope to see you back on the preg boards very soon.

Please can I have mine changed to an angel

Hey girls going to have to say goodbye for now. Lost my little angel today. I kind of knew things weren't right from the start. Best of luck to you all. This is a great thread x

Well ladies...... looks like I'm adding an :angel: after my name as well.

Hcg doubles every 48-72 hours.

My last one was 9 days ago, and it hasn't even doubled. 529.

It was fun while it lasted. Going to call the clinic and see what I need to expect.

I'm so sorry Harleyy, Maybe and Phantom. I'm glad I'm home alone because I am literally crying my eyes out for you guys right now. :cry: :hugs: Life is such a %&*@ sometimes.

Hungry and tired today! Feel like I haven't stopped eating, yet I could still demolish a burger and fries. I won't though because I'm trying to only eat healthy food. But OMG all I can think about is a burger and fries! Maybe I'll go for a walk instead, and when I get back I might miraculously crave veges?

Feeling okay today, yesterday I couldn't last 2 mins without yawning my head off and needed a nap mid afternoon for a couple of hours, today I'm feeling pretty good. slightly worried though as had a urine sample taken at my Dr's appointment last week and its come up showing sugars/glucose in my urine, Dr Google tells me its pretty normal, my independent MW tells me its not and it could be a early sign of gestational diabities,. :(. If it is, that scupers any chance of the home birth I want. :(. Have to go in for a fasting blood test friday morning so am going to spend the next few days on a sugar free diet in the hope to get the best number possible on Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->