June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Sorry for all the losses ladies :-( Big hugs to each of you xox

So sorry to all the girls who have or are currently experiencing losses. Hope you're back soon :hugs:

Kota good luck with your GD tests. :thumbup:

Morning all. Hope everyone is well :) Bit of a hetic weekend for me as we moved house! All sorted now though so i can relax!
Went to my docs on Friday. I have to take a urine sample in this morning as she wants to check that i am pregnant! Well ive taken around 15 tests lol. Because the hospital said i had a chemical last month my doc said if my urine test comes out positive (which it will!) shes going to send me for a early scan to see whats going on... not sure why she would want to send me for one though so im a bit confuzzled!

My doctor sent me for an early scan which I had for Friday they do it for your benefit just to try and reassure mums to relax

Good luck my scan found twins lol xx

Congrats for the twins:)...Identical or Fraternal?...if they share a G. sac its identical....Congrats again.

Thank you there fraternal in seperate sacs etc,

So ladies sickness has kicked in yesterday can't move without feeling like in going to be sick I try eating to make myself feel better but the after taste of ALL food just makes it worse, then I try not eating and that still makes it worse it's never ending

Hubby has been amazing takes lil man to school for me, tidies up after he finishes work, washing etc all u got to do us pick up the lil man cook tea and get him bathed and in bed

Dreading how bad this sickness is going to get with twins :(

Ive had the odd morning of feeling sicky but ive only been sick once so far. The only symptom i seem to be getting is tiredness!

still nothing here, im predicting a boy lol

I'm still sickness free!! Boobs are sore, not so bad as before, i'm tired and always hungry. So far so good this end!

Pixie - My morning sickness with my two boys was horrendous lol!

Girls! Just remembered one of the perks of pregnancy! Had my first sleepgasm earlier! :rofl:

having to munch on crackers already! I love it. But nervous cause my slight cramps I have been having are starting to feel af'ish today. Still not officially "late" yet. Anyone else have that and been fine?

having to munch on crackers already! I love it. But nervous cause my slight cramps I have been having are starting to feel af'ish today. Still not officially "late" yet. Anyone else have that and been fine?

yes i was having cramps up until i was late! i think its completely normal... now they have calmed down.

yes it was normal for me as well. i actually thought i was going to get af (i hadnt tested yet though) i BD'd with the hubby to try to bring af on but nothing so the afternoon AF was due i took a test and BFP!! i continued to have slight cramps for almost a week ...around 5 weeks they stopped and have only had the odd twinge since!! lots of white loitony CM though :haha:

Ahhhh is it bed time yet? Literally zapped....counting down the hours till bed time everyday!! Poor OH hardly sees me awake!

Also drinking crazy amounts of water, this baby is going to come out with armbands on!! :rofl:

X

Oh and yep I has AF type pains right up until and AF should of been due (I found out 5 days early) and then occasional stretching twinges since

X

Yes!! I'm still getting mild af cramps. It's your uterus expanding.
My midwife called me today. She said she'll see me as planned next thursday to do usual form filling then make a call to get me booked in for a scan. Can't wait!!

Girls! Just remembered one of the perks of pregnancy! Had my first sleepgasm earlier! :rofl:

haha i remember those well!! Not had any yet though! I did have a strange dream last night though i was running away from someone and i booted my oh in my sleep really hard that i woke myself up and him obviously lmao!

Well it's not looking good for me. My beta was only 6 or 7 :( And now with the all of a sudden af type cramps, looks like it's not gonna stick. I have my last blood draw tomorrow. So I'll know for sure by thur. Unless I start bleeding before then :(

Well it's not looking good for me. My beta was only 6 or 7 :( And now with the all of a sudden af type cramps, looks like it's not gonna stick. I have my last blood draw tomorrow. So I'll know for sure by thur. Unless I start bleeding before then :(

Im so sorry hun...Maybe those levels will rise. My fingers are crossed for you. Big hugs. xxx

i had af cramps for a wk before due and i didn't test til 4 days after as still cramping.then they carried on for a good week after that.still get a few twinges.hope everythings ok kel.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->