June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

As for the name of this thread ive thought of..

June Beanies

I see theres already a Feb thread with `bugs` which i didnt know when i voted lol.

Finally brave enough to step in here! Due on June 16th, I think! :)

So sorry for the recent losses :(

Spent my entire weekend and Monday dealing with a flea problem ](*,) Thinking they got in from a cat tree we recently brought up from the basement, as the cats are indoor only and have NEVER had fleas. It's horrible and gross and is stressing me out!

Tomorrow will be 5w2d, when we lost our little one in August, so I'll be happy for Thursday!

Adding to my list of symptoms - acne, gas, had my first hormonal break down this morning. And the bloating continues... OH keeps telling me I'm showing already *slaps* And the boobs! Oh the boobs...

Hey ladies... I don't know the protocol for this as this is my 1st bfp! But I'd like to join. Just got my positive result today so I'd be due June 26th, 2013! :happydance::baby:

Hi ladies I have some good news, went to the ER today because I had pink when I wiped ( which was from bd'ing) they did an ultrasound and baby is great:cloud9:! Has a strong heartbeat and the doctor said I'm 6 weeks along, so I'm ahead of what I thought. I don't have my prenatal appointment til next Thursday and I get another ultrasound, so I guess I'll get an official due date then!:happydance:

Thats great news! I'm struggling with not seeing lil bean at the mo. I'm 6+2 now and with my last pregnancy I'd had 2 or 3 scans by now... I have had some pinkish spotting this time around but I'm not totally worried so I don't feel the need to get it checked.

Kel, I have everything crossed for you. I really hope you get good news by thursday x

June beanies sounds good to me.

Regarding the symptoms, I am just so tired all the time. I am uninterested in doing anything. Even fixing my face and hair feel like a major chore. I am really torn, I don't know if I am just being plain lazy or is pregnancy doing this to me? I don't even feel like eating anything. Is anyone of you experiencing this?

June beanies sounds good to me.

Regarding the symptoms, I am just so tired all the time. I am uninterested in doing anything. Even fixing my face and hair feel like a major chore. I am really torn, I don't know if I am just being plain lazy or is pregnancy doing this to me? I don't even feel like eating anything. Is anyone of you experiencing this?

I have been experiencing not wanting to eat. I have no appetite at all - it is hard to eat.

Sickness is coming with the dizziness I'm having. I am on blood pressure medications (I have high blood pressure due to kidney disease) and I'm also on baby asprin because they are worried about blood clots with the increased blood (which I'm also at risk for because of kidney disease and high blood pressure). I've checked my blood pressure and it seems normal for me. Hmmm... my sister said she had bad dizziness too so hoping it is just part of it all!

No dizziness yet but I am only 5 weeks and 5 days along. My doctor said that nausea, dizziness etc sets in after the baby gets a heart beat. You are far along to experience it. Take care sweetie.

Has anyone else had dizziness?

Hey gals - official due date is 6/4 now. 138/bpm and baby is measuring 7wks/1day at 7 weeks. So happy things are going well for once:) Hope everyone else is doing well. My heart goes out to those with angels.

Attachments

• Baby's Second Picture.jpg
    Baby's Second Picture.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 9
Hey gals - official due date is 6/4 now. 138/bpm and baby is measuring 7wks/1day at 7 weeks. So happy things are going well for once:) Hope everyone else is doing well. My heart goes out to those with angels.

Congratulations!! What a cute little bean :happydance:
Was your scan internal or external?

welcome lili and t84.

yes to the dizziness!!

Rocketb I remember you from December snowflakes, and here we both are again! (Think I remember seeing another December snowflake in here the other day too).

Oooh! I remember you too! It's nice to see a familiar name. I had pretty much stopped visiting BnB til I got this bfp, so I've got to relearn who all the big posters are.

Going to be fun times with 2 under 2!

Hey
Possible name for our littluns, June Juniors? Or something like that? Not very cutesy I know.
Not many symptoms for me, just the usual tiredness and constipation!!! Oh and nightmares that wake me up....
Sorry to hear about the sad losses. Hope to see you back soon :hugs:

June Jitterbugs! Random but it popped into my head lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"