June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi ladies. I am so tired! But i didn't sleep until gone 4 last night so i'm chalking the tiredness down to that. My symptoms are come and go, having good days and bad days. Today i've had cramps. It's a nice way of my body telling me something is going on in there.

Hello eveybody, by my LMP I am due on June 25th.
I haven't had any symptoms so far

Ms ugh... I feel like I don't have a right to complain though bc just started this week and not even puking, just feeling like I will. Hacking over the toilet seems to quell the urge for now!

Hey gals - official due date is 6/4 now. 138/bpm and baby is measuring 7wks/1day at 7 weeks. So happy things are going well for once:) Hope everyone else is doing well. My heart goes out to those with angels.

Congratulations!! What a cute little bean :happydance:
Was your scan internal or external?

Internal =/

dildo-cam really isnt as thrilling as the name suggests huh?

lol - not really:) They probably think I am a weirdo because I always wear obnoxious socks to try to divert the attention. I also use a few of those paper sheets.

Oh I like June Jitterbugs.

OOOOOO yes me too! Voted for June Bugs but prefer this suggestion :thumbup:

No nice dreams for me, when pg with Logan all I kept dreaming of was a spider being on my pillow and having to wake OH up so he would switch on the light to "check" the pillow for me. Happened last night, poor dear hes going to be woken up a lot :haha: although they are bloody scary dreams :argh:

Hugs to all those who have had losses, hope to see you in First Tri soon :hugs:

No nice dreams for me, when pg with Logan all I kept dreaming of was a spider being on my pillow and having to wake OH up so he would switch on the light to "check" the pillow for me. Happened last night, poor dear hes going to be woken up a lot :haha: although they are bloody scary dreams :argh:

Yes. What's up with the weird crazy scary dreams! I have dreampt the last few nights of being eaten by a shark! I want a nice cuddly cozy dream, like where I win the lottery or something. I think the dreams are crazy because it's october. It's only fitting!!

jitterbugs or juniebees for me ...wish i could switch my answer on the poll lol

Finally brave enough to step in here! Due on June 16th, I think! :)

Hey ladies... I don't know the protocol for this as this is my 1st bfp! But I'd like to join. Just got my positive result today so I'd be due June 26th, 2013! :happydance::baby:

Hello eveybody, by my LMP I am due on June 25th.
I haven't had any symptoms so far

Congrats and welcome :happydance:

Has anyone else had dizziness?

Yes and lots of it! This morning when I got out of bed I had to hold on to the door for a few seconds as I was seeing stars.

June beanies sounds good to me.

Regarding the symptoms, I am just so tired all the time. I am uninterested in doing anything. Even fixing my face and hair feel like a major chore. I am really torn, I don't know if I am just being plain lazy or is pregnancy doing this to me? I don't even feel like eating anything. Is anyone of you experiencing this?

Me too, it used to be easy for me to go for a 10km run after work, now I can barely get the energy to walk around the block, let alone attack the mountain of dishes in my kitchen.

I have 'spider-in-the-bed' dreams too!! Although none since being pg. Unfortunately it turned into a reality last week when I saw a big black spider the size of my palm (luckily not in my bed, but it was by the front door trying to get in!) Yuck.

So so so so so tired this week. I fell asleep last night at 8pm, and slept right through til 8.30am this morning. Still feel like I could sleep all afternoon. Thank goodness I have a day off today. I just went for a walk and rented 'What to expect when you're expecting' (the movie version). Anyone else seen it?

Glad the dizziness is normal. It has been bad for me! I was just sitting at my desk at work and just had to put my head down.

So so so so so tired this week. I fell asleep last night at 8pm, and slept right through til 8.30am this morning. Still feel like I could sleep all afternoon. Thank goodness I have a day off today. I just went for a walk and rented 'What to expect when you're expecting' (the movie version). Anyone else seen it?

I saw it in the movie theatre when it first came out. I was good.. it will probably be even better now considering the circumstances. I kind of wish I would've held out! :winkwink:

Glad the dizziness is normal. It has been bad for me! I was just sitting at my desk at work and just had to put my head down.

I feel ya. I had to lay down on my kitchen floor yesterday. It was the first time I was dizzy and I thought I was going to pass out or something. Then I've had it again today... Not so bad and I know what it is now though. What a weird symptom to have. I wonder why?

Yea I feel dizzy too. Since supper time, I've been feeling sick too :sick:

Ok what is up with the dreams?!?! I'm praying for a dreamless night so i can feel rested in the morning!. I don't really have scary dreams but they are from bizarro world for sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->