June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Ok what is up with the dreams?!?! I'm praying for a dreamless night so i can feel rested in the morning!. I don't really have scary dreams but they are from bizarro world for sure!!

But if you dont have the dreams then you are up all night peeing, so you never win lol!! Im up about six times

So so so so so tired this week. I fell asleep last night at 8pm, and slept right through til 8.30am this morning. Still feel like I could sleep all afternoon. Thank goodness I have a day off today. I just went for a walk and rented 'What to expect when you're expecting' (the movie version). Anyone else seen it?

I saw it in the movie theatre when it first came out. I was good.. it will probably be even better now considering the circumstances. I kind of wish I would've held out! :winkwink:

I just finished watching it - loved it! Had a few tears at various times throughout the movie!

With the combination of having to get up to pee and my sons flippin 18 month sleep regression, it's now 4:15 and I'm wide awake. Grr.

I've got this weird belly feeling. It's almost like... That feeling you get where you know your tummys not right but you don't feel sick YET. Actually, I think maybe it's hunger...

Gas pains have gotten really bad. Yesterday afternoon I was doubled over in pain with it. Hoping this is just an early preggy thing and its over soon.

Ahh cottlestonpie my 14month year old is changing his sleeping pattern as well :-(
With my last pregnancy when I was about this far along I got really bad ms, luckily I don't feel too bad this time but I'm scared I'm going to get it as bad as last time!

Ok what is up with the dreams?!?! I'm praying for a dreamless night so i can feel rested in the morning!. I don't really have scary dreams but they are from bizarro world for sure!!

But if you dont have the dreams then you are up all night peeing, so you never win lol!! Im up about six times

I get up between 3-6 times every night to pee. Its ridiculous.

I really like June jitterbugs too! Its cute but different.

Oh I like June Jitterbugs.

OOOOOO yes me too! Voted for June Bugs but prefer this suggestion :thumbup:

No nice dreams for me, when pg with Logan all I kept dreaming of was a spider being on my pillow and having to wake OH up so he would switch on the light to "check" the pillow for me. Happened last night, poor dear hes going to be woken up a lot :haha: although they are bloody scary dreams :argh:

Hugs to all those who have had losses, hope to see you in First Tri soon :hugs:

I have 'spider-in-the-bed' dreams too!! Although none since being pg. Unfortunately it turned into a reality last week when I saw a big black spider the size of my palm (luckily not in my bed, but it was by the front door trying to get in!) Yuck.

ARGH! Gross! I squealed when I went to lock the front door once and there was a milipede on the wall next to the lock. OH had to come lock the door :blush:

I take it all back about no naughty dreams, last nights was ermmmm....interesting..... :shock:

And today Im... 6 weeks! Half way until I get a scan! :happydance:

I'm 6 weeks today too! So happy we've made it through the 5's. I have 2 weeks til my first scan, seems like forever away.

Blurghhh morning sickness has me this morning! I couldnt make it to my bathroom so was boffing up in the back garden lol.

Hi all, I had my dating scan today which has put me back 3 days and my new EDD is 9th June. The good news the baby is real and has a heartbeat! Still not feeling any symptoms so I was starting to wonder if I'd imagined it.

Also, I like June jitterbugs. I like Junipers but maybe prefer 'Juniper berries'.

Hi all, I had my dating scan today which has put me back 3 days and my new EDD is 9th June. The good news the baby is real and has a heartbeat! Still not feeling any symptoms so I was starting to wonder if I'd imagined it.

Also, I like June jitterbugs. I like Junipers but maybe prefer 'Juniper berries'.

Congrats on your scan - do you have a photo for us? :)

Serious dizziness and nausea today. Get dizzy and feel queasy when I stand up... And Dh is working from home and just moaned at me for not washing up. Nearly thumped him!

I have my viability scan today at 7 weeks and I am soooo nervous - had a scan at 5 weeks and could only see the sac - hoping for a miracle today.

Lots of movement in the thread since last night. Of course, I did go to bed at 6pm. :haha:

I want to see scan pictures too! Mine is not till Tuesday, and yes, I'm counting the days. Stillwait, I'm sure everything is fine. The heart isn't there yet at 5 weeks, my OB won't even do a scan until after 6 because you can't see it yet. Can't wait to see yours and the good news later!

I also like jitterbugs. Too bad we can't change our votes on the poll now. We may need a manual count!

I've also had really crazy and vivid dreams every night. It does make you more tired when you wake up I've noticed.

No official ms for me, I've just have had episodes of nausea. I'm hoping it stays this way as I hate throwing up more than anything.

Well I'm throwing up at least twice a day :( this is not fun at all!!

Also has anyone got a horrible after taste from everythin they eat?? While I'm eating food it tastes great, but I get a horrible after taste and everything repeats on me for hours after I've eaten!!

Anyone kno of a cure? Mints work for a while but the mints are making me feel sick now from eating them too much :dohh:

X

Hiya ladies the past 3 days I've had nausea that's getting worse by the day, had to et hubby to drive me to do some things, had to pull over 3 times as I thought I was going to be sick, came home but couldn't be sick just gagging

I really don't know what's worse feeling sick alllll dayyyy long or being sick

It's driving me mad can't eat I feel sick and if I do eat still feel sick can't move a lot either as motion makes me wanna be sick

Hubbies been amazing came home from work at 10pm to a wreck of a house and cleaned the lot before I woke up :) dreading tomorrow ad every day it's getting worse I got so much to doubt can't do any of it :(

Well I'm throwing up at least twice a day :( this is not fun at all!!

Also has anyone got a horrible after taste from everythin they eat?? While I'm eating food it tastes great, but I get a horrible after taste and everything repeats on me for hours after I've eaten!!

Anyone kno of a cure? Mints work for a while but the mints are making me feel sick now from eating them too much :dohh:

X

Yes defiantly with the after taste, tea, coffee, bread, milk (can eat scrabbled egg at all that's the worst)

Chewing chewing gum relieves it for a while but if you do find an answer please tell me I would love to no x

Hi ladies! Been having some nausea the last 2 days, but not been sick yet. Keep feeling really hot and dizzy too...and am sooo hungry! The worst one is the cramps though.... i remember having bad cramps with DD at the start but can't remember how long it lasted for. Also last night in bed i had SUCH bad lower backache....was convinced i was gonna see blood when i went for a wee but TOUCHWOOD..nothing so far. Anyone else suffering with cramps and backache? xx

Congrats on your scan - do you have a photo for us? :)

No I didn't get one, my results are being delivered to the GP tomorrow so I'm hoping they will put one in there, but if not it doesn't matter you couldn't really see that much tbh! I did see the heart beating though so that's good

Hi ladies! Been having some nausea the last 2 days, but not been sick yet. Keep feeling really hot and dizzy too...and am sooo hungry! The worst one is the cramps though.... i remember having bad cramps with DD at the start but can't remember how long it lasted for. Also last night in bed i had SUCH bad lower backache....was convinced i was gonna see blood when i went for a wee but TOUCHWOOD..nothing so far. Anyone else suffering with cramps and backache? xx

I also have the worst backache and freaked out looking for blood. Everything seems to be fine though. I think because I have a torn disc and back problems already that pregnancy just flares it up. Do you have prior back issues?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->