June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi ladies. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow :happydance:
Still not many symptoms to speak of, but i know that one day soon they'll hit me hard.

Hi ladies! Been having some nausea the last 2 days, but not been sick yet. Keep feeling really hot and dizzy too...and am sooo hungry! The worst one is the cramps though.... i remember having bad cramps with DD at the start but can't remember how long it lasted for. Also last night in bed i had SUCH bad lower backache....was convinced i was gonna see blood when i went for a wee but TOUCHWOOD..nothing so far. Anyone else suffering with cramps and backache? xx

I am having really bad cramps too. No backache though.

I have felt really sick this morning. I hate throwing up more than anything too, so I just keep trying to breathe through it. I have an acupuncture appt tonight and will ask her to treat the sickness, will let you all know if it works. I have my fingers and toes crossed that it does!!

Glad to hear cramping is common! Mine feels just like af! I was so worried yesterday I sort of made myself sore checking for blood so often! LOL And I'm sure I'll do the same today!

For the first time ever - we found a hearbeat today! 132 bbm and measuring on track exactly at 7 weeks 1 Day ( I had an iui so I am sure about ovulation). I am cautiously optimistic!

How far along were you before with no hb? I ask bc hoping for one next week and didn't even see anything in the sac at last visit a week ago.

How far along were you before with no hb? I ask bc hoping for one next week and didn't even see anything in the sac at last visit a week ago.

You could see heartbeats on both my babies last week when i was 6wk3d.

Hi ladies! Been having some nausea the last 2 days, but not been sick yet. Keep feeling really hot and dizzy too...and am sooo hungry! The worst one is the cramps though.... i remember having bad cramps with DD at the start but can't remember how long it lasted for. Also last night in bed i had SUCH bad lower backache....was convinced i was gonna see blood when i went for a wee but TOUCHWOOD..nothing so far. Anyone else suffering with cramps and backache? xx

I also have the worst backache and freaked out looking for blood. Everything seems to be fine though. I think because I have a torn disc and back problems already that pregnancy just flares it up. Do you have prior back issues?

I had bad cramps and lower backache for 1 or 2 days around 5 weeks. I got home from work, stretched out on the couch for half an hour and felt better right away. So I think that eased my worry...I feel fine now....well minus the tiredness, dizziness & slight nausea! But I can't complain...just happy to have a little bean!

Yeah you're probably right. No I don't really have any back problems pre-pregnancy, though I did have some physio in my last pregnancy at 30 weeks for pelvic pain but I don't think it's that! Oh well hopefully this beanie sticks... Xx

I am 4 weeks today. And my boobs had been massivley hurting for almost a week now. And it felt like they were firm boulders sitting on my chest. But 2 days ago it started hurting a little less, and feeling less full. Is that a sign of impending mc? My beta 2 days ago was really really low (6) and my frer today looks the same, maybe a little less than yesterday :( Did anyone else with sore bbs feel it come and go around the 4 week mark? Second beta is today, but won't get results till tomorrow. Not feeling very optimistic :(

I am 4 weeks today. And my boobs had been massivley hurting for almost a week now. And it felt like they were firm boulders sitting on my chest. But 2 days ago it started hurting a little less, and feeling less full. Is that a sign of impending mc? My beta 2 days ago was really really low (6) and my frer today looks the same, maybe a little less than yesterday :( Did anyone else with sore bbs feel it come and go around the 4 week mark? Second beta is today, but won't get results till tomorrow. Not feeling very optimistic :(

Hi kel - how many dpo were you when you had a bea of 6? You know sometimes betas just rise lower for some people at the beginning than for others, so try to not worry just yet. As long as the numbers continue to rise and at least double every 48 hours, you're still in the game. FX for you!

For the first time ever - we found a hearbeat today! 132 bbm and measuring on track exactly at 7 weeks 1 Day ( I had an iui so I am sure about ovulation). I am cautiously optimistic!

OMG Stillwait78 - it made me smile just reading that, so happy for you!! I'm in the same boat, I have yet to get as far as seeing a heartbeat, so I'm totally freaking out about my first scan next Friday (I will be 6 weeks and 1 day - I'm wondering now if that's too early...). You must be so relieved and excited, how awesome!

Kel, i hope everythings ok. Symptoms come and go and will do through the whole of first tri if not longer.
My sore boobs are much much better than they were so I wouldn't say a change in symptoms is a bad sign. Fingers crossed for you hun!

Hi Libby - They did a first scan at 5 weeks exactly and it was a completely empty sac.

Both previous miscarriages before were just shy of 5 weeks as well - no heartbeat was seen. HCG never got over 500

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->