June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

am liking the sound of june jitterbugs too.x

Can't believe I'm 7 weeks tomorrow! Before we know it were going to be in second tri! Can't wait!
I'm a bit upset with dh today! He has only gone and blabbed that were having another baby :-( I really wasn't ready for people to know just yet!

I am due June 2nd 2013, 7 weeks 3 days and scond scan on Tuesday. x

anyone else really bloated? Im not even 6 weeks yet and i have a bloat going on. My works are going to start guessing if i dont get some floaty tops :-\

Just got my actual number from my first beta. It was only 8. But that is still better than the 6 I was imagining.

anyone else really bloated? Im not even 6 weeks yet and i have a bloat going on. My works are going to start guessing if i dont get some floaty tops :-\

I started bloating right at 4 weeks, lol.

had bloodwork done today and my first dr's appt! i have my ultrasound on the 24th ! i am super excited to see my little blueberries heartbeat :)

I have been so bloated off and on. Some days are much worse than others. It was my first sign to test at 3 weeks because it was horrible!!

I'm bloated enough that I busted out my maternity jumper from last time because it's the only thing long and baggy enough to hide the fact that I cant button my jeans. :dohh:

Glad to hear cramping is common! Mine feels just like af! I was so worried yesterday I sort of made myself sore checking for blood so often! LOL And I'm sure I'll do the same today!

I had a few AF-ish cramps last night - they come and go, was thinking the worst. They seem to have gone today (FX)! They freak me out...

For the first time ever - we found a hearbeat today! 132 bbm and measuring on track exactly at 7 weeks 1 Day ( I had an iui so I am sure about ovulation). I am cautiously optimistic!

Yippeeee :happydance: - Congrats!! :)

I am due June 2nd 2013, 7 weeks 3 days and scond scan on Tuesday. x

Congrats :)

Yep, totally bloated. I have a mega bloat bump.

Had my third beta blood test just now. Gosh I wish I could fast forward until tomorrow to find out the results. I know I'm wishing my pregnancy away, but I just want to be out of the 'danger zone' so I can relax more.

I am constantly bloated!! It's so uncomfortable. Can't do up the button on my jeans. Had a nasty wave of nausea couple hours ago. Have felt sick since but not been sick.

I'm am so bloated! I can't fit in any of my jeans. Had to buy some maternity ones and wear looser long tops or dresses because I already look preggo and work is going to say something if I don't hide it.

My dr just called. My beta is at 4. He said both numbers are so darn low that that really doens't mean much. Based on my last period he says I'm late, so that is good. And that if I don't start my period in a week we will re-do the test. I think I'm just in shock.

My dr just called. My beta is at 4. He said both numbers are so darn low that that really doens't mean much. Based on my last period he says I'm late, so that is good. And that if I don't start my period in a week we will re-do the test. I think I'm just in shock.

I dont know much about levels to give any sort of advice but wanted to send you some hugs xx

I'm glad I'm not the only one soooo bloated. I too can't button up all of my pants. I wearing sweat pants all the time just to feel comfortable, and it's still really hot here. With my last pregnancy the bloat went away around week 9 (and then started showing around 3 1/2 months), but with this being my second I don't know if it will go away. It is getting harder to hide. That and it is taking everything I have to not throw up when people talk to me....Come on month 6.

Has anyone had their bloating go away with their previous pregnancies before they started to show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->