June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

My dr just called. My beta is at 4. He said both numbers are so darn low that that really doens't mean much. Based on my last period he says I'm late, so that is good. And that if I don't start my period in a week we will re-do the test. I think I'm just in shock.

I'm so sorry Kel21! Do they suspect a chemical? My RE considers any beta below 5 as a negative, since sometimes your body can produce a tiny amount of HCG on its own.... but that being said, maybe your numbers will still go up? I'm so sad for you and wish you the best!

Kel what does that mean? Since you are late is your doctor still positive? I'm so sorry there is so much uncertainty. :hugs:

He does consider that neg. But he is confused because of the 8 before that. Did another frer this afternoon and the line lloks like it did at 9dpo. Barely there.

He does consider that neg. But he is confused because of the 8 before that. Did another frer this afternoon and the line lloks like it did at 9dpo. Barely there.

So sorry Kel, what a nerve-wracking and sad time for you :( :hugs:

Ugh, I've been feeling queasy since finishing work today. Had to force myself to make and eat dinner. Tacos, my favorite too :(. Plus since 7 I've been dying to go to bed! Sooo tired!! Whenever I tell hubby how I'm feeling he just says, "it's the baby" :). Cute. But still not feeling so hot!!

Just had my scan date through. Friday 23rd November at 9:10am. Just 5 weeks to go!

So had my acupuncture appt last night and I feel like a different person today. I still have small waves of nausea, but nothing like it was yesterday when I couldn't get off the couch. I also feel a lot more energised too. I was so worried because I have to go into work today for a meeting, now I know it will be no problem. So pleased!!!

I am also bloated!!!

mini rant! i had a urine sample sent off monday and it still isnt back. Bloods taken today and docs saying those wont be back for a week either! My doc said to me they needed to check wether this was a new pregnancy as i had a bfp last month but i had bleedin. hcg was 23 then went to 17. Personally i do think this is a new pregnancy but ive heard of so many women saying their levela had risen after they were told suspected chemical. I just want to be 100% sure as my levels were 17 when hospital said to me go home its deffo a chemical pregnancy. Now i dknt know mucj about levels but i was 4 weeks and the level was at 17 so that means a home pregnancy test would of worked?! Anyway thats my rant for the day im kinda peed that no one is actualy taking me serious!

Hey all,

Feeling quite okay today *touches wood* no sickness, teeny bit of awful taste in my mouth but nothing too unbearable and quite alot of energy :D yay!

Got all the bedding waiting to be washed, washed the dishes, hoovered up and just about to head off to shopping centre to get DS present for his birthday on Saturday, he's going to be 3, my boy is getting sooo big now! DD's birthday is 31st October so only 10 days inbetween their birthdays...were taking DD to see Disney on ice on Friday night for a surprise then were taking them both to Lego Land next Wednesday for a birthday treat....think i'm more excited than the kids will be, we've kept it a surprise :D can't wait to see their faces!! Quite a busy few weeks ahead which should speed up the 1st tri a little :happydance:

x

I'm sat in Pizza Hut car park waiting to me a friend for lunch and I don't know how I'm going to get through it! She doesn't know I'm pregnant and I don't want people to know yet. I feel so sick I know the smell in there will hit me as I walk in :-/
I have my sherbet lemons to suck on but she's going to be a bit suspicious of that I think haha
My due date is on her birthday so want to wait until I have a scan pic to show her, I'm going to say I already know what I'm getting her for her birthday and give her the pic hehe (I bet my due date changes at the scan now haha)

Oh noo, hope the smells doesn't knock you! I went to TGI Fridays a few weeks ago and the smell knocked me at first but once I had sat down and got a drink I felt fine!
Thats lovely the way you are going to tell her too hehe :D

x

Dizziness started for me last night :-/

On the plus side - made it to my first mini milestone, 5w3d today. MC at 5w2d last time.

So sorry, Kel. I was really hoping that this was your sticky bean.

It wasn't as bad as I thought. Like you said it was bad when I first walked in but after a few minutes I was fine. I actually quite enjoyed the pizza and salad! I've not enjoyed food for a few days now. I think because she didn't know I was pregnant I sort of forgot about it for a bit and my mind was on other things other than symptoms and wanting to be sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->