June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Dizziness started for me last night :-/

On the plus side - made it to my first mini milestone, 5w3d today. MC at 5w2d last time.

Hey stef, congrats on your mini milestone! Just thought I'd say hi, I'm due a day after you!

Dizziness started for me last night :-/

On the plus side - made it to my first mini milestone, 5w3d today. MC at 5w2d last time.

Hey stef, congrats on your mini milestone! Just thought I'd say hi, I'm due a day after you!

:wave: Hi! And thanks :) I love that the date is sooo close to Father's Day! That would be a wonderful present.

Had my 1st proper bout of ms this morn I think. Was ok after I ate tho. Lets hope it was a one off xx

Got my scan date a week ago too. Totally forgot to pay about it as haven't had my booking in appointment yet. Scan date is 28th nov. hopefully booking in is only 2-3 weeks away xx

Got my first midwife appointment on November 6th. Scan will be the end of November too. Seems ages away!

Omg hubby just lit a vanilla candle and it's making me soooo queasy :(

Hey everyone, some sad news. I woke up yesterday morning with a small amount of brown discharge on my panty liner. Throughout the day it progressed and I was spotting small amounts of light pink blood. Well last night, i had terrible cramping and woke up in the middle of the night and it basically looked as though I had gotten my period. This morning, I had passed a large, red clot (about the size of my thumb). I have a doctors appointment in the afternoon so hopefully I can get some answers on when I can start trying again.

Got my first midwife appointment on November 6th. Scan will be the end of November too. Seems ages away!

It does doesn't it. Least we have half term, Halloween and bonfire night to pass the next 3 weeks away. When r u due x

Hey everyone, some sad news. I woke up yesterday morning with a small amount of brown discharge on my panty liner. Throughout the day it progressed and I was spotting small amounts of light pink blood. Well last night, i had terrible cramping and woke up in the middle of the night and it basically looked as though I had gotten my period. This morning, I had passed a large, red clot (about the size of my thumb). I have a doctors appointment in the afternoon so hopefully I can get some answers on when I can start trying again.

Big hugs hun. R u still bleeding? A friend of mine had bad bleeding and thought she was having a mc. But her baby is now 1year old. Xx

So sorry startx x

Hey everyone, some sad news. I woke up yesterday morning with a small amount of brown discharge on my panty liner. Throughout the day it progressed and I was spotting small amounts of light pink blood. Well last night, i had terrible cramping and woke up in the middle of the night and it basically looked as though I had gotten my period. This morning, I had passed a large, red clot (about the size of my thumb). I have a doctors appointment in the afternoon so hopefully I can get some answers on when I can start trying again.[/QU

Im ever so sorry.

Oh StarT, I'm so sorry. I hope it's just some bleeding and your little bean is ok. Hugs to you :hugs:

I'm so sorry!!! I can't imagine how upset you must be. Hope that the doc has some answers for you.

So today I'm five weeks along, but it seems like so much longer! I think it's partly b/c I found out I was pregnant at 9dpo, so the last two weeks have just dragged out like crazy! Last night I started coming down w/what I think is a cold, but a bad one - really sore throat, congestion, and I even felt a bit achy and hot. I took some Tylenol last night and again this morning, and I feel better so far but I know this cold will drag on. Do any of you ladies know what cold medicine is ok to take?

It does doesn't it. Least we have half term, Halloween and bonfire night to pass the next 3 weeks away. When r u due x

Yeah good point... Got lil man keeping me on my toes too!
I'm due on the 9th I think. Might be the 10th though... Had a weird AF.

Hooray! DH finally noticed that I'm a bit tired and sicky. I had a 2hr nap at lunch time and now it's 8pm and I'm soooooo tired again.

I lost my baby last Wed. Please if you could add my angel to the list.
thank you

Oh ladies

:hugs: for star, fx for you

jthro and all the others whose babies became angels. xxx :hugs::hugs:

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member