June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Got my first midwife appointment on November 6th. Scan will be the end of November too. Seems ages away!

Omg hubby just lit a vanilla candle and it's making me soooo queasy :(

It does doesn't it. Least we have half term, Halloween and bonfire night to pass the next 3 weeks away. When r u due x

Yeah good point... Got lil man keeping me on my toes too!
I'm due on the 9th I think. Might be the 10th though... Had a weird AF.

Hooray! DH finally noticed that I'm a bit tired and sicky. I had a 2hr nap at lunch time and now it's 8pm and I'm soooooo tired again.

I'm due 8th although I think it's more likely 10th as I'm pretty sure I O'd late. I'm starting to feel a bit sick. Can't quite make up my mind if I have ms. It's kind of like travel sickness I sometimes get in car. I didn't have any with DS so not sure what to expect. Sometimes in the evening I feel nauseous for half hour then it goes xx

Just came back from the doctor's office where they did an vaginal u/s, nothing there. I'm still bleeding and it seems as though my body is getting rid of everything on its own so hopefully no surgery needed. The doc told me to wait two months before trying again. Best of luck to all you ladies and I'm praying for all of you to have healthy and happy babies!

Hey everyone, some sad news. I woke up yesterday morning with a small amount of brown discharge on my panty liner. Throughout the day it progressed and I was spotting small amounts of light pink blood. Well last night, i had terrible cramping and woke up in the middle of the night and it basically looked as though I had gotten my period. This morning, I had passed a large, red clot (about the size of my thumb). I have a doctors appointment in the afternoon so hopefully I can get some answers on when I can start trying again.

I lost my baby last Wed. Please if you could add my angel to the list.
thank you

So sorry both of you. Dammit life is so cruel sometimes - am thinking of you both :hugs:

Well I got my 3rd beta results today:

4th October - 4w1d (approx 14dpo): hcg = 170
11th October - 5w1d (approx 21dpo): hcg = 3700
18th October - 6w1d (approx 28dpo): hcg = 17900

Doubling time between first two was 35.55 hours.
Doubling time between second two was 73.87 hours.

I totally freaked out at first and was shaking, thinking OMG how could the doubling time have reduced so much. But apparently the doubling time reduces once you get over 1200, and then slows down even more after 6000.

I copied this from Countdown to Pregnancy:
Hcg under 1200mIU/ml - doubling time should be 31-72 hours
Hcg 1200mIU/ml - 6000mIU/ml - doubling time should be 72-96 hours
Hcg over 6000mIU/ml - doubling time should be more than 96 hours

I figure seeing as mine is 73.87 between an hcg of 3700 and 17,900, that it looks pretty OK?

Please someone give me some reassurance - I'm like a nervous wreck :( Can't even concentrate on work.

:flow:

Oh gosh, i'm so sorry for the new angels. I really feel for you. :hugs: for you all.

:hugs: for all the angels :( so sad to read of all the recent losses :(

Jade your hcg looks great, try not to stress.

Hi ladies :wave:
wondering if i could join you just found out yesterday that we are expecting baby number 2 tentatively due on June 25th but will know a more exact date after i get a doctors appt and what not :)

hoping we all have a happy and healthy nine months

:hugs: to the ladies with angels. So so sorry :(

It's 3:45am here and I've had to sneak downstairs to munch a couple of ginger biscuits. Its about this time every night that I seem to get so hungry it makes me feel extremely sick, no matter how big my dinner was. Urghh. And of course now I'm wide awake too. :dohh:

Just got back from an early scan, my dates are spot on, gestational sack and yolk sac seen, no heartbeat as yet. :(. Will have to go back in 7-10days to check for a heartbeat. Feeling good that things are 'on track' but would have loved to see that little heartbeat going.

Aw, glad everything's looking good Kota... Hopefully you'll get that heartbeat nice and strong at your next scan :thumbup:

:hugs: to all our girls with angels... I'm so sorry and sad for you all.

AFM, broke out in tears tonight because my nausea was so bad... DH prayed for me and I felt better :). I can do peanut butter toast, macaroni, and mandarins yum! But everything else seems to be causing major nausea, with gagging. No puking yet though! I grabbed some ginger ale which seemed to go down quite well although I normally hate sugary pop drinks!

Fx'd this doesn't turn into full ms and leaves me soon as I don't know how I'll be able to snack on all these weird foods at work!

How's ms for everyone else so far?

:hugs: to all our girls with angels... I'm so sorry and sad for you all.

AFM, broke out in tears tonight because my nausea was so bad... DH prayed for me and I felt better :). I can do peanut butter toast, macaroni, and mandarins yum! But everything else seems to be causing major nausea, with gagging. No puking yet though! I grabbed some ginger ale which seemed to go down quite well although I normally hate sugary pop drinks!

Fx'd this doesn't turn into full ms and leaves me soon as I don't know how I'll be able to snack on all these weird foods at work!

How's ms for everyone else so far?

I read that Ginger Ale and Ginger Beer (non-alcoholic of course - lol!) are really good for m/s as long as they have real ginger in them (rather than ginger flavour) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->