June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

welcome newbies.

so sorry jthro and miss maternal.x

first day feeling ok this week as had bad sinuses since the weekend.still just sore boobs and tiredness as symptoms.mustn't grumble.am waiting for hosp to get in touch re booking appt and 12 wk scan.seems like its taking forever.

tgif.xx

Sorry I'm a little slow on updating girls, I promise to update roll call by tomorrow. As of today, I'm still TECHNICALLY pregnant, I'm just waiting for the meds to get out of my system and the M/C to happen. so please excuse why I've been slacking :)

love to you all!

Hun you absolutely do NOT need to apologise to us xxx :hugs:

Mizze x

Shell: I had that around week 5/6, but it has eased off now.

I'm feeling a bit emotional today. Darn hormones. Also been feeling some mild cramps, but I'm guessing everything is just starting to expand. I've got my eight week ultrasound on Tuesday and I am anxious to get my first peek at the lil bean. Still finding it hard to believe I am pregnant as I feel so much better this pregnancy than I did with dd.

Sorry again for all the losses. My heart breaks every time I hear that we have another angel.

Hi! New here, due with No. 2 on Jun 27th. Anyone close to that? I'm in the states, in Texas. Just chilling here on a Friday. So excited to be pregnant with no.2. Didn't think this day would every come! DH wasn't quite ready, and I'm 34 and I've been 'encouraging' him for a couple of years :).
We have one DD who is 3 next month. GL to everyone! I'm happy to have some ladies to talk things out with.

And So sorry to hear of all the Angels already, my heart goes out to you. :hug:

We are due around the same time :) im also pregnant with number two. how are you feeling so far?

I'll join you girls with appetite issues.
Nothing sounds good. DH just suggested fish n chips as a treat but the thought of all that grease.. Urghhhh. I don't want to eat but if I don't I get so queasy. But then if I do eat I either get heartburn or feel sick. Looking forward to this feeling passing!

I've been lucky with food - no problems yet. No increased sense of smell either, so that probably helps. Had that last time and it was craaaazy.

Yeah my DH bought scented trash bags and he couldn't believe the fresh lemon scent bothered me! I had to move the trashcan to another room, ha.

Just got a call from my doctor and at 5+4 my hcg level was 8,336. Anyone else had theirs checked? Looks like its within the level for 5 weeks??

Looks good Jadey, my levels were 3700 at 5+1, then 17,900 at 6+1.

:flow:

Hi! I'm due sometime in June, but won't know for sure until my dating scan on 11/7. Not sure when I ov'd and didn't get a BFP til 6w1d past my LMP on 9/1. Dates show EDD of 6/8/13, but could be anywhere in the 2 weeks following. Grats to all of you June mommies!

We are due around the same time :) im also pregnant with number two. how are you feeling so far?
Hi Proud Army Wife!
I'm feeling pretty good actually. I was pretty crampy on Sat. thru Tues, then I've been having other normal stuff like bloating, but I'm watching what I eat and took some OTC stuff for the bloat, so I feel much better. I just hate the bloat, I'm barely 4 weeks and I shouldn't look pregnant yet! I want to wait for a month or two before telling people at work, so is hard to disguise :)

How are you feeling? And how old is your little girl? Oh wait i saw in your siggy ... shes cute! My dd will be 3 soon, I can't believe it!
It's nice to know someone due around the same time... All my friends near me are either done having kids, six months ahead of me on their pregnancy, or not having kids yet. :)

Hi All! Latest symptom: My nipples are on fire! They have this intense burning/itchy feeling. I feel like I need to hold on to them in order to get some relief, which is not exactly easy to do in public. :blush: Anyone else experiencing this?

Yep - I have had it a few times already the past week! It comes and goes but they burn!!

Yeah my DH bought scented trash bags and he couldn't believe the fresh lemon scent bothered me! I had to move the trashcan to another room, ha.

I can't stand the smell of my house!! We have just moved into a brand new home and it has that "new smell". It's really getting to me. I hate walking in after a day out, the smell seems to slap me across the face! :haha:
Nobody else notices it tho which is annoying

Hi Proud Army Wife!
I'm feeling pretty good actually. I was pretty crampy on Sat. thru Tues, then I've been having other normal stuff like bloating, but I'm watching what I eat and took some OTC stuff for the bloat, so I feel much better. I just hate the bloat, I'm barely 4 weeks and I shouldn't look pregnant yet! I want to wait for a month or two before telling people at work, so is hard to disguise :)

How are you feeling? And how old is your little girl? Oh wait i saw in your siggy ... shes cute! My dd will be 3 soon, I can't believe it!
It's nice to know someone due around the same time... All my friends near me are either done having kids, six months ahead of me on their pregnancy, or not having kids yet. :)

im feeling okay for the most part. i have a serious increase in smell and its starting to bring on the nausea lol I've felt the tugging and pulling sensations its kinda weird to be feeling all this again but important sure.its just because i know what stuff feels like this time. have you already made a doctors appt? i can't way to have that first ultrasound but seems like its gonna take forever for that to get here :haha:

Just thinking about food makes me want to gag.
My doctor wants me to have a second u/s next week already, I'll only be 7 weeks.

im feeling okay for the most part. i have a serious increase in smell and its starting to bring on the nausea lol I've felt the tugging and pulling sensations its kinda weird to be feeling all this again but important sure.its just because i know what stuff feels like this time. have you already made a doctors appt? i can't way to have that first ultrasound but seems like its gonna take forever for that to get here :haha:

I can't wait for the ultrasound either. I was just telling a friend that the two week wait was torture to see if I was pregnant. But the wait now for something else significant is greater, and much harder. I want to know everything. I think it being the 2nd time is maybe harder for me. I know what's coming, so I'm anxiously awaiting it. :)
Good luck with everything, especially the nausea, that's no fun. I'm curious if I'm goin to get hit hard with morning sickness, or if it will pass, they say every pregnancy is different.

Hi! I'm due sometime in June, but won't know for sure until my dating scan on 11/7. Not sure when I ov'd and didn't get a BFP til 6w1d past my LMP on 9/1. Dates show EDD of 6/8/13, but could be anywhere in the 2 weeks following. Grats to all of you June mommies!
Hi tartlet! Nice to have another Junebug, and have fun at the appt, ultrasounds were always fun, getting to see everything and learn so much.

Just thinking about food makes me want to gag.
My doctor wants me to have a second u/s next week already, I'll only be 7 weeks.

Yup I'm having to force myself to eat, so I can have energy at work! I find I'm ok when I'm busy but as soon as I sit down to rest, major nausea! And I'm so tired so all I want to do is rest :(. Hope it passes soon!!

Why the 2nd scan so soon?

Good Morning its the Weekend!! :happydance:

Well, I managed to get an appointment at the Drs on Monday afternoon instead, still miffed they cancelled the appointment in the morning as now it means I will have to carry a cup of morning wee round with me allllll day :rofl:

Hope you are all well, when are you telling people you are pg? I thought 12 weeks for work people (my boss will know after my first mw appointment). My bestest friend I will tell at 8 weeks I think. Not sure on mum as I might see her before 12 weeks so she might notice the bloat :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->