June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Mum, stepdad and MIL already know. Telling everyone else after the 12w scan I think :thumbup:
How is everyone planning to announce it?

My boss knows as i had terrible morning sickness with my last two pregnancies. So far so good with this one though! My two best friends know and thats it! Planning on telling people once ive had my scan. If i can hide my bloat lol. I like my little secret though!

Ok well both our parents know plus the BIL and my hubby's aunt there on the other side of the country, hubby has apparently told his business partner plus a few of my best mates know. (went away on a girly weekend which had planned for about a year and they pretty much guessed straight away as the entire weekend involved drinking and hot tubs, which I could do any of.)

I feel really I'll with nausea ATM I have to force myself to eat something but don't fancy eating anything.

Everything is making me gag, Im sleepin about 14hours of the day which is a nightmare and have no energy what so ever to do anything :( bring on the second trimester :)

OMG, my lo is 1 tomorrow! (Where has that year gone?)
So I am baking cakes and just realised I'm not allowed to lick the bowl! Torture :haha:

Logan's Mummy surely you're far enough along to not need morning wee for a clear positive?

We told people the week we found out - no secrets here! I put a baby on board picture up on Facebook the day of my scan and family and close friends had known for a few days.

I've been telling people slowly, my parents/sisters/aunt know, as do the MIL/FIL. as do all the ladies at my breast feeding association group. (like my mothers group really) Everyone else is likely to find out next weekend as we're having a halloween housewarming party which I won't be able to drink at and will probably feel like shit at. :lol: we have another scan on Friday when I'm hoping to see a heartbeat so if we do I'll tell everyone then.

Also we told our DS that mummy and daddy were making a new baby, and that it was growing in mummy's tummy and was the size of a blueberry, lol, so he lifted up my top and started peering into my belly button asking to see the 'teeny tiny baby'

Aw Kota!

We have been telling various people - family got told early, my work colleagues in my team got told after I had to have 2 friday scans, some of my Mummy friends know too as its hard to mask the nausea and my switch to decaff coffee! :)

We havent told my toddler yet but we will be talking lot more about babies and I think I will get her a baby doll for christmas to help with her understanding and then after christmas when she turns two we will tell her and see how we can ease the transisiton for her as much as possible

Mizze x

ooo are there a few of us from Wales? Im from Newport, south wales :-D

Hi jadey, I'm just down the road. Brecon.
So will u have baby in royal gwent? I was born there as I was 6 weeks prem. I wa down there beginning of this cycle for my hsg. X

We've told a few people. But they knew about our ttc problems. We'll announce properly at 12 weeks. DD doesn't know, she will happily tell everyone. We'll take her to our 12 week scan so she can find out then.

Morning ladies!

Went to see Disney on Ice last night....ahhh it was so magical, I felt like a child again!! I cried at DDs reaction, she was in her element :cloud9: then Lion King came on and they danced to 'Can you feel the love tonight' which is going to be our first dance at our wedding, so I got all emotional again :lol: OH welled up aswell he said, bless!

Andddd it's my DS birthday today :D he's 3!! Can't quite believe this time 3 years ago I was probably laid in bed having a cuddle and feeding, I can't wait for all that again! :cloud9:

Just at work currently, i'm gutted that I can't be at home on his birthday :( I finish at 1 o'clock so its not too bad, I watched him open his presents this morning, just haven't seen him playing with them :( OH has said hes taking lots of pics for me though :thumbup:

Pregnancy wise i'm starting to feel a little better day by day, evenings are the worst for sickness, had a few twinges and stretching cramps but I guess to be expected at this stage, making room for a little growing bean! 7 weeks yesterday, yay!

24 Days till my scan! Hurry upppp

x

have told my bf as we were away for the weekend and she helped me cover the no drinking.told my deputy and teaching assistant at school and boyf has told a couple of friends up north as he wont see them for a while.

planning on telling everyone properly after 12wk scan.

We've told both sets of parents, my grandma, sister & SILS, a few close friends and work collegues (I work in a small office with 4 others and they were bound to find out from my constant gagging lol)

Told quite a few people already but we was too excited, i'm no good at keeping secrets!!

Everyone else will find out after our 10w 3d scan I reckon aslong as everything is okay!

x

Morning ladies!

Went to see Disney on Ice last night....ahhh it was so magical, I felt like a child again!! I cried at DDs reaction, she was in her element :cloud9: then Lion King came on and they danced to 'Can you feel the love tonight' which is going to be our first dance at our wedding, so I got all emotional again :lol: OH welled up aswell he said, bless!

Andddd it's my DS birthday today :D he's 3!! Can't quite believe this time 3 years ago I was probably laid in bed having a cuddle and feeding, I can't wait for all that again! :cloud9:

Just at work currently, i'm gutted that I can't be at home on his birthday :( I finish at 1 o'clock so its not too bad, I watched him open his presents this morning, just haven't seen him playing with them :( OH has said hes taking lots of pics for me though :thumbup:

Pregnancy wise i'm starting to feel a little better day by day, evenings are the worst for sickness, had a few twinges and stretching cramps but I guess to be expected at this stage, making room for a little growing bean! 7 weeks yesterday, yay!

24 Days till my scan! Hurry upppp

x

What a wonderful evening! I just got tears in my eyes reading about it. Hormones!

We've told a very select group of people. MIL, my sister, and a couple best friends. The plan is to wait to tell everyone until the 12 week u/s. I think we will most likely tell the rest of the family after u/s on Tuesday though. I'm just too excited to keep it in much longer!

we have a very large very close (and loose lipped) family lol so we have told everyone already!! we dont have any friends that arent family really only a few very close friends so it was nice to just tell everyone... someone would have noticed by now anyways as everytime i had a headache someone was telling me i was pregnant even before i was :p theyve been on us since the wedding to hve another lol

Just thinking about food makes me want to gag.
My doctor wants me to have a second u/s next week already, I'll only be 7 weeks.

Yup I'm having to force myself to eat, so I can have energy at work! I find I'm ok when I'm busy but as soon as I sit down to rest, major nausea! And I'm so tired so all I want to do is rest :(. Hope it passes soon!!

Why the 2nd scan so soon?

she wants to make sure the baby is growing :shrug:

Our plan was to wait and tell people at 12 weeks, but my family already knew that we were doing fertility treatments and so they became nosy around the time they knew my period was expected. So now everybody knows!!

We have told a few close friends and some family. People know we are trying so when they ask I feel like I can't lie (I don't want bad karma). But being I had a mmc a few months ago we don't want to tell everyone until after my next U/S which is when I am 10 weeks. Being I am pregnant with twins I don't know that I will be able to hide it as long as I would have liked too

ooo are there a few of us from Wales? Im from Newport, south wales :-D

Hi jadey, I'm just down the road. Brecon.
So will u have baby in royal gwent? I was born there as I was 6 weeks prem. I wa down there beginning of this cycle for my hsg. X

Oooh I missed this earlier - I live not far from Swansea

My brother and sister were born in the Royal Gwent too - just as well as they were 10 week preemies and our local hospital only had 1 incubator at the time. My Mum was visiting her Mum when she went into labour

Mizze x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->