June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi mizze I think I remember your name from last pregnancy, Toby will be 2 in January so we were pregnant at the same time last time too.

Feeling very very sick, actually finding it hard to function and do anything at all. Escaped to my mums today as OH is tired and I feel rubbish. Got first midwife appt on Tuesday so will speak to her about it. Could really do with some relief now its driving me and oh mad xx

Aw another Toby! Ive got one of them! :haha:

Sorry for those feeling sick n orrible. I'm 7w today and Im having a good couple of days. Less nauseous in the last 36hrs than The rest of the week. Hoping it's easing off just leaving me with such bad bloating that my stomach is really uncomfortable if I walk for 2+ hours.

Aw another Toby! Ive got one of them! :haha:

Sorry for those feeling sick n orrible. I'm 7w today and Im having a good couple of days. Less nauseous in the last 36hrs than The rest of the week. Hoping it's easing off just leaving me with such bad bloating that my stomach is really uncomfortable if I walk for 2+ hours.

I'm 7+1 and feeling the same, so uncomfortable from bloating. I literally feel like I've eaten a 10 course meal and I've barely ate today x

Mmm rennies don't u just love them!

Is your Toby as much of a monkey as mine at the minute!? With all day nausea and tiredness plus him, life is a little bit challenging at the minute lol.

Anyone gonna hazard a guess what colour yours might be. I'm thinking pink for us cos my ms is worst at night this time x

no sickness for me just nausea off and on and it not even too bad ...i have had some bad nausea but all in all its pretty tollerable!! Also 7 weeks today for me :) YAY!!! :happydance: :happydance: ultrasound is on wednesday!! lets hope to hear a little heartbeat !! also took my last pg test just for fun and the test line was just as dark as the control line BUT the control line was darker than it had been on any other test :S im glad im out of tests lol ive only been testing once a week but the stressing out over comparing lines trying to mke sure theyre getting darker (which im sure ive reacked maximum level darkness LOL) hope everyone else is feeling well!!!

Hi ladies I just got my first bfp [url]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test63255[/url]
at 11 dpo. I'm not due in June but beginning july havent been to my doctors yet so I'm not sure. I know I got the greatest gift in the world in time for my and dh one year anniversary. We are so blessed god bless you all and a h&h 9 months :)

hi ladies nausea has been mild today :) after 7 days of not being able to tolerate anything itsbeen nice for the break hope your all well x

Hi ladies. I've had such a busy weekend. I'm glad to say that ms still hasn't caught up with me. Food is no longer my friend though. I am feeling constantly full. And after a couple of mouthfuls i'm full up. It's not nice. I've only had a packet of cheese and onion today and i'm feeling uncomfortable. Not nice.

nervous today- a tiny bit of brown spotting this morning- i just hope my little bean is ok in there- We werent exactly planning this one- it was a SURPRISE! but it feels like it was meant to be so I hope the little bean is ok and I dont get any red spotting- (ive lost one already and it was so hard to recover from it!)

Hi ladies. I've had such a busy weekend. I'm glad to say that ms still hasn't caught up with me. Food is no longer my friend though. I am feeling constantly full. And after a couple of mouthfuls i'm full up. It's not nice. I've only had a packet of cheese and onion today and i'm feeling uncomfortable. Not nice.

me too! yesterday i had 2 normal sized pancakes on my plate and after like 4 bites i felt like i would explode! its hard to explain to my father why i have no appetite though because i havent told him yet that i am prego- cant wait for dh to return!!!

Rowley, spotting is normal during pregnancy and brown is old blood. I hope everything is ok.

nervous today- a tiny bit of brown spotting this morning- i just hope my little bean is ok in there- We werent exactly planning this one- it was a SURPRISE! but it feels like it was meant to be so I hope the little bean is ok and I dont get any red spotting- (ive lost one already and it was so hard to recover from it!)

Brown and Pink spotting is very common! I had it with my son and have had it this pregnancy too! But I had it after dtd this time around, just means the cervix is a little annoyed, nothing to worry about. The cervix is swollen and full of blood so it's bleeds easily! You'll be fine:flower:

Happy Sunday everyone.........Also 7 weeks today yay!!!!! Have woken up feeling REALLY nauseas, much worse than previously. I'm staring at the cup of tea next to me thinking, I cant do it......... bleurgh!!!
Anyway.... Got a scan booked for Tuesday at 3PM, I'm working til 14.45 so wont have long to wait after my shift! I'm so excited to see our baby. Also cant wait to find out my dates for sure. Keeping this a secret is so difficult. My mother said something to me last night about taking time off next September for a wedding and I NEARLY said but I'll b on maternity leave but I managed to stop before I started!! Its guna b a long 5 weeks!!! How you all feeling this morning?

I know what you mean! My boss, whom I am very close with but not ready to tell about the pregnancy is recently engaged and just told me her wedding will be up north on the lake in June. Aaagh!!! Almost blurted out, well I won't be able to come then because of the baby. Thank goodness I also caught myself. Who thought keeping your mouth shut would be such hard work? Especially with pregnancy brain :dohh:

I know!! My SIL is 33 weeks and has had a perfect pregnancy, no ms or anything. I told my dad on the phone that I was do jealous of her... Oops. Hopefully he didn't catch that but DH did!! He was worried I might have given dad a hint!!

How is everyone getting on??

I had some pink spotting today after DTD! No pains although I am sure I am imagining them up. So worried. I know it's pretty ok but it's just such a worry. I'll be 5+6 tomorrow!

Please can you reassure me it's ok/ give any experiences!??? Never had this with my DD 1st time round.

Hi mizze I think I remember your name from last pregnancy, Toby will be 2 in January so we were pregnant at the same time last time too.

Feeling very very sick, actually finding it hard to function and do anything at all. Escaped to my mums today as OH is tired and I feel rubbish. Got first midwife appt on Tuesday so will speak to her about it. Could really do with some relief now its driving me and oh mad xx

Hi! I absolutely remember you from first time round! Were you overdue as well? I'm sure we were both thumb twiddling with Mizze. Dexter came 2 weeks late but well worth the wait! Hope your MS improves soon. H&H 9m to you

Rowley, spotting is normal during pregnancy and brown is old blood. I hope everything is ok.

Hey 28329 I remember seeing you on Stargazers thread over the months...I have just found out I am PG again after 9 years, cannot believe it twice in a year just seemed impossible and like all natural. HUGE congrats to you as I know you were waiting for IVF like myself :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->