June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I know what you mean about not having the energy to deal with LO.
I was so lucky that dh was working from home last week so he could help out but he's back in the office this week. It's 11am and already I want a nap... Oh. But I have a poopy nappy to change instead lol joy!

I definitely know what you mean, I have a two year old and my energy level has been extremely low! And to top it off his dad works till 3:45pm everyday!

My husband will be working 7am-5pm every day 7 days a week until Christmas. Its going to be so hard on DD not seeing him much cause he's usually at home 3-4 days a week. Yikes. Thankfully she's going to bed at 7 and not 6 these days so he can still see her.

Jade how about being bump buddies and we can share this journey :)

Mines only 19 months and lucky for me hes just started playing with toy figures and stuff but that doesn't last all day... He gets bored of his toys and bored of me lol... We're on our own from 7:30am til 7pm every weekday. If I was him I think I'd be bored of me too :haha:

Jade how about being bump buddies and we can share this journey :)

You're pregnant? Omg!! So so happy for you. I knew you'd be in first tri again before long. Congratulations :wohoo:

Hi mizze I think I remember your name from last pregnancy, Toby will be 2 in January so we were pregnant at the same time last time too.

Feeling very very sick, actually finding it hard to function and do anything at all. Escaped to my mums today as OH is tired and I feel rubbish. Got first midwife appt on Tuesday so will speak to her about it. Could really do with some relief now its driving me and oh mad xx

Hi! I absolutely remember you from first time round! Were you overdue as well? I'm sure we were both thumb twiddling with Mizze. Dexter came 2 weeks late but well worth the wait! Hope your MS improves soon. H&H 9m to you

Yep definitely remember u!! Wasn't too overdue, Toby was due on 3rd but he was born on the 7th. How funny were at the same point again! How's life?? X

cautiously raising my hand to say hello :flower:

Just found out we are expecting our first after trying for a year and a half. I caught with my little june bug on my 5th and final round of clomid :happydance: I will be due on the 29th of June

Last time I made it on to these boards was in April this year and would have been expecting a christmas bean on the 23rd of December but I lost it at 5 weeks. I am super anxious this time but I hope we can get through it.

Congrats to all those also having little June Bugs! :cloud9:

Thanks Amber - cant wait till my bug is the size of a blueberry like yours :thumbup:

Hi girls
How are we all?
I feel awful today (which I'm glad about as it means I feel pregnant! Hehe)

Well I just did my first day back at work today after having a lovely 12 months maternity leave with my gorgeous lo. I really missed her today, and to top it off have felt sick constantly! I'm only doing mornings for the first two weeks but its still sad leaving her :(
God I'm dreading telling work I'm preggas again!
Anyone else in the same boat?

Afternoon! :flower:

Well, Ive just registered pregnancy at the Dr's and will be a couple of weeks before I see the mw. I was weighed whilst there and I am about a stone heavier than I thought, the Dr didnt look like she believed me when I said I went to the gym :blush: Yikes! Im eating the same but my boobs are sooo much bigger, plus bloat, so I can see why Ive gained, although not that much :dohh: (for info, I am the same weight from when I was pg with Logan and weighed at 11 weeks)

Sooooo I plan to take stock of my scoffings and try and stay this weight. Its tricky, as I know you shouldnt really diet in pregnancy (well, maybe if you are not that overweight anyway). Anyone else put on a bit? what exercises are you doing? x

I know what you mean about not having the energy to deal with LO.
I was so lucky that dh was working from home last week so he could help out but he's back in the office this week. It's 11am and already I want a nap... Oh. But I have a poopy nappy to change instead lol joy!

I definitely know what you mean, I have a two year old and my energy level has been extremely low! And to top it off his dad works till 3:45pm everyday!

My husband will be working 7am-5pm every day 7 days a week until Christmas. Its going to be so hard on DD not seeing him much cause he's usually at home 3-4 days a week. Yikes. Thankfully she's going to bed at 7 and not 6 these days so he can still see her.

Aww yeah I know what you mean! My fiancé is also a football coach for the local 6th grade football team so as soon as he gets off work he's gone again! I hate it for my son because he's not home that much during the week!

Alright, Roll Call, and angel list is updated. Every day that goes by there is a less chance of adding another angel, which makes me so happy.

As always, let me know if you got missed.

ALSO....
"Thank" this post for a Manual count of June Jitterbugs :)

xx to you all :)

Logans mum I totally understand the putting on weight bit! I cant blame the bug at all but place all the blame on the nasty clomid :wacko: . Im 30 now and havnt put on more than 3 pound since I was eighteen. Started taking clomid and porked out and put on 14 pound:shrug: Im not sure how I did that!! (Hides the doghnuts)

Anyone else get more crampy after BD? I know it can be normal, it just SUCKS! Doesn't help my lack of desire for it lately, knowing that will happen after!

Hi mizze I think I remember your name from last pregnancy, Toby will be 2 in January so we were pregnant at the same time last time too.

Feeling very very sick, actually finding it hard to function and do anything at all. Escaped to my mums today as OH is tired and I feel rubbish. Got first midwife appt on Tuesday so will speak to her about it. Could really do with some relief now its driving me and oh mad xx

Hi! I absolutely remember you from first time round! Were you overdue as well? I'm sure we were both thumb twiddling with Mizze. Dexter came 2 weeks late but well worth the wait! Hope your MS improves soon. H&H 9m to you

Yep definitely remember u!! Wasn't too overdue, Toby was due on 3rd but he was born on the 7th. How funny were at the same point again! How's life?? X

I think Dexter was due 3rd as well and arrived on the 17th. How freaky we are both here now at about the 7 week mark! Life is good. Dexter just been struck down with c-pox but apart from that, lovin his chat! Copies everything we say!

Anyone else get more crampy after BD? I know it can be normal, it just SUCKS! Doesn't help my lack of desire for it lately, knowing that will happen after!
I get really crampy after to the point where the pleasure isn't worth the pain. It only lasts about 10-15 minutes, but it really sucks. Hoping it will pass soon and until then, no more for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->