June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi All I am due 23rd June and praying for a sticky bean this will be my third pregnancy in 9 years my previous two ended in MC!!

So far I have had the WORST migraines and feel rotten with them....does anyone know if it is safe to take paracetamol, I have only because I was coping with the pain!!

Omggggg ladies......I've ordered my pram and buying a crib off my friend next week.....officially gone mad!!

It was an offer I could not miss though, it's mothercare my choice 4 in hide and seek green, reduced from £395 to £254 on Mothercare website! I think they are discontinuing the colour and I adore it so couldn't resist :blush:

Getting it delivered a week on Thursday, I'm going to HAVE to take it out and have a play before putting it back to store it for the following 6 months :blush:

Am I insane? I feel abit bleah cause I've ordered it so early and I just hope and pray to god everything goes okay now :wacko: arghh eeek!

X

Congrats! Fxd for a sticky bean. I can't even imagine ttc for 9 years! I thought 2.5 with DD was hard enough.

Yes paracetamol is fine. Well its class b, meaning its not known to be a problem but not specifically proven to be safe since its unethical to test on pregnant women.

Congrats! Fxd for a sticky bean. I can't even imagine ttc for 9 years! I thought 2.5 with DD was hard enough.

Yes paracetamol is fine. Well its class b, meaning its not known to be a problem but not specifically proven to be safe since its unethical to test on pregnant women.

Thank you NDH...I am will call my midwife on Tuesday and get some advice from her aswell. I see you live in Australia, I live in NZ (originally from the UK), when are you due?

I'm due June 2 :)

Sorry don't have a ticker up yet cause I haven't been on the computer in a while. I mainly browse from my XOOM cause its much easier to tend to DD.

Speaking of which, she is sooooo clingy its unreal. Any others with LOs noticed a change in their behavior since being pregnant? I know it could just be normal separation anxiety setting in, but she has to be touching me every second of the day and is always climbing in my lap and whining. My other friends with babies don't have it this bad so I wonder if its hormones causing her clingyness?

My almost 4 year old is the same. He keeps asking if he is my baby

nervous today- a tiny bit of brown spotting this morning- i just hope my little bean is ok in there- We werent exactly planning this one- it was a SURPRISE! but it feels like it was meant to be so I hope the little bean is ok and I dont get any red spotting- (ive lost one already and it was so hard to recover from it!)

Brown and Pink spotting is very common! I had it with my son and have had it this pregnancy too! But I had it after dtd this time around, just means the cervix is a little annoyed, nothing to worry about. The cervix is swollen and full of blood so it's bleeds easily! You'll be fine:flower:

i really hope so- I only had it this morning- and with dh gone there is no dtd going on here :) I feel very sick today- the ms is starting and it makes me :happydance: because its a sign things are going good-

My little boy is being more clingy than usual! He has also decided he's going to stay up for an extra hour at bed time, by them I'm so tired I could cry! At least I don't feel sick all day, it just comes and goes!

Omggggg ladies......I've ordered my pram and buying a crib off my friend next week.....officially gone mad!!

It was an offer I could not miss though, it's mothercare my choice 4 in hide and seek green, reduced from £395 to £254 on Mothercare website! I think they are discontinuing the colour and I adore it so couldn't resist :blush:

Getting it delivered a week on Thursday, I'm going to HAVE to take it out and have a play before putting it back to store it for the following 6 months :blush:

Am I insane? I feel abit bleah cause I've ordered it so early and I just hope and pray to god everything goes okay now :wacko: arghh eeek!

X
Haha I had to force myself to not buy anything when I was in mother care the other day! I'm going to try wait until I know if its a girl or boy! It's so hard though!

Thank you NDH...I am will call my midwife on Tuesday and get some advice from her aswell. I see you live in Australia, I live in NZ (originally from the UK), when are you due?

Hi Lorna! :hi: I also live in NZ. Whereabouts in NZ are you? :)

Hi Jade, I remember you from a few months ago when we were pregnant together then, looks like we both MC around the same time:cry:....so pleased to see you also got your BFP, sticky beans this time. I live in Nelson where do you live and when are you due?

Well the dreaded puke got me tonight, after spilling the news to parents and siblings! Is it because today I switched from a b complex to solely folic acid? Or because I slept through dinner and didn't eat? Hmm. I actually had a little bit of relief after throwing up though. I wasn't really expecting that. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Still hope it doesn't happen at work though!! Fxd!!

Hi Jade, I remember you from a few months ago when we were pregnant together then, looks like we both MC around the same time:cry:....so pleased to see you also got your BFP, sticky beans this time. I live in Nelson where do you live and when are you due?

Yes!! I knew you sounded familiar!! I'm in North Shore, Auckland, and due on 13th June :) Have my dating scan on 31st October when I will be 8 weeks exactly (but think I might be put back a couple of days as I O'ed late). I see you already have a midwife? I haven't even called any yet - my Dr said I don't get one until 12 weeks! Not sure if he knows what he's talking about though. I better ring some soon before they all book up.

Yes!! I knew you sounded familiar!! I'm in North Shore, Auckland, and due on 13th June :) Have my dating scan on 31st October when I will be 8 weeks exactly (but think I might be put back a couple of days as I O'ed late). I see you already have a midwife? I haven't even called any yet - my Dr said I don't get one until 12 weeks! Not sure if he knows what he's talking about though. I better ring some soon before they all book up.

Well I havent actually called my Midwife yet lol but I am hopefully going to have the same one as last time as she was so good when I was having the MC. Not too sure why your GP said that but maybe its because you can have free care from him up to 12 weeks however you may not get a midwife by then.
You have to load photos of your dating scan for us to see and keep us up to date. Good to be sharing this with someone in NZ and who has been through what I already have :hugs:

Ugh im sat at work and im sooo uncomfy! My work trousers are so tight and are digging in my belly :-( im only 6 weeks but my stomach is really bloated! i feel so bad having to get maternity trousers but im gonna have to get some! blahhh!!!

Well I havent actually called my Midwife yet lol but I am hopefully going to have the same one as last time as she was so good when I was having the MC. Not too sure why your GP said that but maybe its because you can have free care from him up to 12 weeks however you may not get a midwife by then.
You have to load photos of your dating scan for us to see and keep us up to date. Good to be sharing this with someone in NZ and who has been through what I already have :hugs:

Totally agree we must keep each other up to date! I will be sure to put my scan up here :hugs:

Hey all! Hope everyone is well and good to see lots of sticking beans and no more angels since I last checked in. :)

I'm feeling CRAP! :lol: just a constant feeling of queasiness all day every day, was eating apple slices and cheese at 10pm last night, then dry crackers and 1/2 a banana at 5.30am this morning. just to stop me from being :sick: My little boy is pushing my buttons completely, I just don't have the energy for him right now which make me feel horrible. :(

I know what you mean about not having the energy to deal with LO.
I was so lucky that dh was working from home last week so he could help out but he's back in the office this week. It's 11am and already I want a nap... Oh. But I have a poopy nappy to change instead lol joy!

Ugh im sat at work and im sooo uncomfy! My work trousers are so tight and are digging in my belly :-( im only 6 weeks but my stomach is really bloated! i feel so bad having to get maternity trousers but im gonna have to get some! blahhh!!!

I'm like that too, I've already bought maternity trousers :lol: they're too big so wear a belt with them but so much comfier already!

I have leggings and a floaty top on today and I swear I look 4 months gone already!

X

I know what you mean about not having the energy to deal with LO.
I was so lucky that dh was working from home last week so he could help out but he's back in the office this week. It's 11am and already I want a nap... Oh. But I have a poopy nappy to change instead lol joy!

I definitely know what you mean, I have a two year old and my energy level has been extremely low! And to top it off his dad works till 3:45pm everyday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->