June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Sick sick sick sick that's all I've been feeling I walk into a store I walk straight back out its going into my second week now I have another scan on Friday to see the babies I'm so excited :)

Sick sick sick sick that's all I've been feeling I walk into a store I walk straight back out its going into my second week now I have another scan on Friday to see the babies I'm so excited :)

I have a scan tomorrow! Very excited and a little nervous too.....

Awh wow get to see your lil babies again aswell have you nicknamed them yet??

We have a bert and erny lol xx

Awh wow get to see your lil babies again aswell have you nicknamed them yet??

We have a bert and erny lol xx

Haha thats cute. DH and I just call them the "twinsies" I think seeing them will help me feel less anxious. I have had such a good pregnancy so far its just hard to believe that there are 2 little babies in there!!

Getting nervous. Health coverage denied. Need to figure out what to do now. :(

Why does brushing my teeth always make me feel so :sick:? I have changed toothpaste brands but nothing seems to be working. Is it sad that I now dread an procrastinate brushing my teeth for a long as possible.

Went to get my eight week scan done today. Baby's heart was beating at 156bpm so that is good. The only thing that worried me is that baby is measuring 7w2d as opposed to 8w2d. I know when I ovulated based on +OPKs so I am pretty sure about the date. Anyone else have a baby measuring a bit behind (either this time or with a previous pregnancy)? If so did the date change later? I go see the actual doctor on Thursday so I'll talk to her about it at that time. Based on the measurements today my edd is now June 9, but I know I'll have it way before then as this will be a scheduled c-section.

Here is today's photo of my little blob.

Attachments

• Blob.jpg
    Blob.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 12
Went to get my eight week scan done today. Baby's heart was beating at 156bpm so that is good. The only thing that worried me is that baby is measuring 7w2d as opposed to 8w2d. I know when I ovulated based on +OPKs so I am pretty sure about the date. Anyone else have a baby measuring a bit behind (either this time or with a previous pregnancy)? If so did the date change later? I go see the actual doctor on Thursday so I'll talk to her about it at that time. Based on the measurements today my edd is now June 9, but I know I'll have it way before then as this will be a scheduled c-section.

Here is today's photo of my little blob.

id wait untill 12w scan as that gives better dates as baby is still far to small to do proper measurements

Do you not have insurance through your employer? Or are you applying for state insurance? I have insurance through my employer but I know here in AZ you have to make a certain amount to qualify for state aid.

:( I'm not sure how it all works there...if you were denied can you try somewhere else?

I'm researching what else I can do now, OH's HR person is going to be calling me today.

Do you not have insurance through your employer? Or are you applying for state insurance? I have insurance through my employer but I know here in AZ you have to make a certain amount to qualify for state aid.

My employer doesn't offer insurance, unfortunately. I qualify on my own salary for state insurance, but adding in OH's I don't. We aren't married so I don't see why that even counts, but if HR lady doesn't have any other ideas I'm going to reapply and cross my fingers. I qualified before, but lost coverage with the MC.

Good news! I got my first ultrasound today and baby is measuring exactly on track at 6w4d and has a healthy heartbeat of 119. My eyes welled up with tears when I saw and heard the heartbeat :cloud9:

oh yay good news!! I am sorta nervous since my last visit at almost 6 weeks there was just a sac. Sigh. But dr wasn't worried at all...

Good news! I got my first ultrasound today and baby is measuring exactly on track at 6w4d and has a healthy heartbeat of 119. My eyes welled up with tears when I saw and heard the heartbeat :cloud9:

That's great news Shellgirl, love your new pic! I'm going in on Friday morning, I will be 6w1d and hoping we'll see a heartbeat! I'm afraid that it will be too soon though, and I kind of regret now that I didn't book the appointment for a few days later. You told me before that you also go to Northwestern, right? Did they give you more than one copy of the pic? (I'm asking b/c I want to give one to my parents who I'm seeing right after the appointment, as a way to tell them we're pregnant!)

Just popping on to check for new members. I never realized you were in AZ. Did you grow up there? I grew up in Globe/Miami. Have you heard of it?

That's great news Shellgirl, love your new pic! I'm going in on Friday morning, I will be 6w1d and hoping we'll see a heartbeat! I'm afraid that it will be too soon though, and I kind of regret now that I didn't book the appointment for a few days later. You told me before that you also go to Northwestern, right? Did they give you more than one copy of the pic? (I'm asking b/c I want to give one to my parents who I'm seeing right after the appointment, as a way to tell them we're pregnant!)

Thanks! I go to Northwestern and they did give me 2 pics without asking. If they only give you 1, you could just ask for another. They just print it out right there. You will most likely see it at 6+1. They originally scheduled me at 6, but I asked to push it back a few more days just in case. Next one is scheduled in 5 weeks. Can't wait to see a pic of yours tomorrow!

oh yay good news!! I am sorta nervous since my last visit at almost 6 weeks there was just a sac. Sigh. But dr wasn't worried at all...
I'm sure it will be there next time. I think you have to be at 6 weeks or more to see the heartbeat. Even a day or two shy you might not see it yet so you shouldn't be nervous. It will be fine :hugs:

I'm sure it will be there next time. I think you have to be at 6 weeks or more to see the heartbeat. Even a day or two shy you might not see it yet so you shouldn't be nervous. It will be fine :hugs:

I saw my lil beans heart beat at 5weeks 5 days it was slow and sonographer said it had only just started beating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->