June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi everyone! Glad everyone seems well! I bet everyone's really excited about upcoming ultrasounds! After a crap experience at the first hospital I went to I have found a new hospital where I can see a midwife instead of a dr. I have to wait until 12 weeks to open a file though, but that's only 4 more weeks!

Good luck to all the ladies with scans coming up. Can't wait too see all the pictures.

So any news on scans today ladies I'm so excited for all of you x

Anyone else getting cravings?
Right now I just want gravy. Anything with gravy. Hell just give me a cup of thick gravy!

Hi Everyone!
So hard keeping up with all these posts!
Sorry for all the little angels out there :hugs:

So exciting about all the scans coming up!!! I just found out my first scan is only November 28th! So far away... I will be 10 weeks 3 days!

Last pregnancy I paid for a scan at 6 weeks and 7 weeks! My husband doesn't want to this time around as he said everything is fine and going to a scan won't change anything.. Can't believe how long I have to wait to see this little bean and know he/she is ok :wacko:

good luck to everyone... I don't have another scan until Nov 1 and first scan we onyl saw a sac so really anticipating this scan!!

I have a little less than 2 hours until my scan and I can't wait! I am so excited I hardly even slept!

I have about 1hr and 30mins until my scan. This will be my 2nd scan, the first one showed the gestational sac, so I am really hoping I will actually get to see something today!

GL to others who have scans today!! :D

I have about 1hr and 30mins until my scan. This will be my 2nd scan, the first one showed the gestational sac, so I am really hoping I will actually get to see something today!

GL to others who have scans today!! :D

Hoe far along were you before? I only saw a sac last time too and I was like maybe 5+5 but thought I was almost 7 grr. Was supposed to have an appt this week but got moved to next week so I'll be 9 by then. I really hope to see something!!!

I was 4w3d, but measured 4w2d.

I know there is still a chance I wont see anything, but I really hope this little bean wants to be seen already!

Had some bleeding yesterday and scan today confirmed we've lost the baby :(
Devastated
H&H 9 months to everyone x

just over an hour till my scan!!! so excited !!!!

so sorry roomaloo !! best of luck next cycle :hugs:

Eeeek my 7 week bloat this morning, I think i look 12-13 weeks already!

Anyone else got bloat pics hehe
X

Attachments

• 2d0ada8cb723178c0554360925f52097.jpg
    2d0ada8cb723178c0554360925f52097.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
Had my scan and the babies look perfect!! Measuring right on track and little hearts beating away. We couldn't measure the heartbeat (the us at my drs office is just a portable) but my OB said everything looked PERFECT!! Music to my anxiety ridden ears! I feel so much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->