June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

sad to have seen the angel count go up :hugs: to those who need them

Shellgirl that is awesome! I was right in that same time frame when i had my first ultrasound with DD. Def an amazing sound and sight :)

Hope everyone is doing well.

Not much to report here going for my nurse consult tommorrow and scheduling my scan :happydance: and i have totally begun obsessing over names. I know its early but I cant help myslef :haha: anyone else? or am i alone on this front?

Getting nervous. Health coverage denied. Need to figure out what to do now. :(

Do you not have insurance through your employer? Or are you applying for state insurance? I have insurance through my employer but I know here in AZ you have to make a certain amount to qualify for state aid.

Just popping on to check for new members. I never realized you were in AZ. Did you grow up there? I grew up in Globe/Miami. Have you heard of it?

Yes I have. I work with a girl that commute a from Globe. I have lived in AZ 21 years. Half up north and half down here in the valley :)

Good news! I got my first ultrasound today and baby is measuring exactly on track at 6w4d and has a healthy heartbeat of 119. My eyes welled up with tears when I saw and heard the heartbeat :cloud9:

Yay! :happydance:

Good news! I got my first ultrasound today and baby is measuring exactly on track at 6w4d and has a healthy heartbeat of 119. My eyes welled up with tears when I saw and heard the heartbeat :cloud9:

That's great news Shellgirl, love your new pic! I'm going in on Friday morning, I will be 6w1d and hoping we'll see a heartbeat! I'm afraid that it will be too soon though, and I kind of regret now that I didn't book the appointment for a few days later. You told me before that you also go to Northwestern, right? Did they give you more than one copy of the pic? (I'm asking b/c I want to give one to my parents who I'm seeing right after the appointment, as a way to tell them we're pregnant!)

Thanks! I go to Northwestern and they did give me 2 pics without asking. If they only give you 1, you could just ask for another. They just print it out right there. You will most likely see it at 6+1. They originally scheduled me at 6, but I asked to push it back a few more days just in case. Next one is scheduled in 5 weeks. Can't wait to see a pic of yours tomorrow!

Thanks! Did they do an internal or external u/s? Not that it really matters, just trying to figure out what to expect.

oh yay good news!! I am sorta nervous since my last visit at almost 6 weeks there was just a sac. Sigh. But dr wasn't worried at all...
I'm sure it will be there next time. I think you have to be at 6 weeks or more to see the heartbeat. Even a day or two shy you might not see it yet so you shouldn't be nervous. It will be fine :hugs:

I saw my lil beans heart beat at 5weeks 5 days it was slow and sonographer said it had only just started beating

Awwww just think you could have actually been witnessing its very first heart beats!!! :cloud9:

That's great news Shellgirl, love your new pic! I'm going in on Friday morning, I will be 6w1d and hoping we'll see a heartbeat! I'm afraid that it will be too soon though, and I kind of regret now that I didn't book the appointment for a few days later. You told me before that you also go to Northwestern, right? Did they give you more than one copy of the pic? (I'm asking b/c I want to give one to my parents who I'm seeing right after the appointment, as a way to tell them we're pregnant!)

Thanks! I go to Northwestern and they did give me 2 pics without asking. If they only give you 1, you could just ask for another. They just print it out right there. You will most likely see it at 6+1. They originally scheduled me at 6, but I asked to push it back a few more days just in case. Next one is scheduled in 5 weeks. Can't wait to see a pic of yours tomorrow!

Thanks! Did they do an internal or external u/s? Not that it really matters, just trying to figure out what to expect.

She quickly did an abdominal just to see first real quickly, which it was there, but then switched to transvaginal. That's where she pointed everything out to me and saw and heard the heartbeat. Not sure why they did the other one first :shrug:

got my second u/s tomorrow! I hope everything is going well down there. I'm feeling sick.

Good luck on upcoming ultrasounds ladies have mine Thursday!

Sweet! You must be excited! :happydance:

got my second u/s tomorrow! I hope everything is going well down there. I'm feeling sick.

I have mine tomorrow as well. So excited :happydance: good luck to you on yours

Let me know how it went!

Yay for U/S tomorrow! I'm sure it's great, feeling sick is a good sign ;)

Blah! I don't know if I can eat supper. I just had to cut my workout short because of nausea. At least I'm not vomiting yet :dohh:

Let me know how it went!

Blah! I don't know if I can eat supper. I just had to cut my workout short because of nausea. At least I'm not vomiting yet :dohh:

Yeah, I only have the nausea too and not vomiting. Doc said some women have it that way. Hope that's us, I hate vomiting more than anything!

Let me know how it went!

Yeah, I only have the nausea too and not vomiting. Doc said some women have it that way. Hope that's us, I hate vomiting more than anything!

Oh I hate that too!! :sad2:

Good luck ladies on your scans and looking forward to pics!!

Jade how about being bump buddies and we can share this journey :)

Yeah!! Sorry, first timer alert - what does that entail exactly? Whatever it is, I'm in :) :flow:

We just 'hold each others hands' lol I have added you to my friends list and you should have recieved an invitation to also add me (if you want to that is)! You are also on my signature list as BumpBuddy. It can be good to share this journey especially living in the same country and having the same experiences :thumbup:

Glad to see you have sorted out a Midwife/GP that is awesome. Do you have an appt booked with her yet? I see my GP on Thursday and my midwife next Tuesday, she also mentioned a scan when I am 8 weeks which is only 2.5 weeks away a little nervous to say the least :wacko:

Sounds great - yay I have a BumpBuddy! :) :happydance:

I had my first Midwife appointment today - she was really nice and I feel in such good hands. She said my hcg levels are really good. :thumbup: So you will have your first scan at 8 weeks? Me too! Mine is booked for next Wed when I will be 8 weeks exactly - can't wait. I'm also a bit nervous, I just want everything to be OK.

Beautiful day up here today (for once!). How's the weather looking down there? :flow:

Jade how about being bump buddies and we can share this journey :)

Yeah!! Sorry, first timer alert - what does that entail exactly? Whatever it is, I'm in :) :flow:

We just 'hold each others hands' lol I have added you to my friends list and you should have recieved an invitation to also add me (if you want to that is)! You are also on my signature list as BumpBuddy. It can be good to share this journey especially living in the same country and having the same experiences :thumbup:

Glad to see you have sorted out a Midwife/GP that is awesome. Do you have an appt booked with her yet? I see my GP on Thursday and my midwife next Tuesday, she also mentioned a scan when I am 8 weeks which is only 2.5 weeks away a little nervous to say the least :wacko:

Sounds great - yay I have a BumpBuddy! :) :happydance:

I had my first Midwife appointment today - she was really nice and I feel in such good hands. She said my hcg levels are really good. :thumbup: So you will have your first scan at 8 weeks? Me too! Mine is booked for next Wed when I will be 8 weeks exactly - can't wait. I'm also a bit nervous, I just want everything to be OK.

Beautiful day up here today (for once!). How's the weather looking down there? :flow:

Really pleased to hear your HCG levels are doing good and looking forward to your scan pics next week, I am sure everything will be good sending lots of sticky bean wishes:happydance:

I also feel nervous about my scan in a couple of weeks but trying to stay positive! I am not as symptomatic as last time, lots of cramping and my nipples hurt sooo much (sorry TMI). No MS or sore BBs yet how about you? I go to see the GP tomorrow morning which I am looking forward to and will have all my prenatal bloods taken hopefully!
Weather here has been OK not rained but a little overcast however we did have a beautiful labour weekend :winkwink:

wahhhh!!! Still full of a cold and i have a sore throat! Bought some lemsip thinking i could take it but i cant! Called my gp and she said she wouldnt advise me to take it just to have lemon and hot water. Looks like a trip to the supermarket is in order. Complete torture when i have bought the lemsip and its staring at me as i know it woul. sort me out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->