June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Sorry for your loss roomaloo. Hugs x

Dr has prescribed me some antihistamines for my sickness. Problem is I took one at 11am and its a good job my little monkey wanted a long sleep this afternoon as we both slept for about 3 hours!! Mum doesn't want me to take them, she says I should try and manage without. Feel soooo sick though hut won't be able to take them at work if they make me fall asleep lol. Im so confused. On the 1 hand is Luke to feel a bit better but on the other I dont want to harm the baby or be falling asleep at every available opportunity. Grrr xxx

Sorry roomaloo! :hugs:

Mellie - I know how you feel. I have been super bloated and I also look as though I am 12-14wks along. I'm only 5w3d and I am sure I am going to feel as big as a house in no time. :haha:

Just got back from my scan nothing much has really changed. Last week I saw the gestational sac and this week I got to see the little bean as a yolk sac. Dr says everything looks on schedule and I go back on Nov. 14th for my official prenatal appt and another u/s. :D

I'm so sorry roomaloo! I hate that this happened to you dear!

Ugh just had dominos pizza, ate half of it then felt soooo sick....gutted haha I've been looking forward to it all day, saved half for tomorrow :lol:

X

IMAG0033.jpg

our little beanie !!! measuring 7+3 right on track!! heart rate 160 bpm :)

So sorry Roomaloo :( I hope there are no more angels in this thread.

I had my u/s today and everything looks good. Heartbeat was at 125bpm and I'm right on schedule 6+6.

Attachments

• 6+6.jpg
    6+6.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 8
:hugs: roomaloo... So sorry Hun :(

I also hope we don't have anymore angels on this thread...

7 wks!! I finally feel like I'm starting to get somewhere in this pregnancy. :lol: Although the all day nausea is a killer. :( I am really struggling to function especially from mid afternoon onwards.

7 wks!! I finally feel like I'm starting to get somewhere in this pregnancy. :lol: Although the all day nausea is a killer. :( I am really struggling to function especially from mid afternoon onwards.

Ugh same here! My ms is worst in the afternoon, terrible in the evening. Luckily I only throw up at night so work is a safe zone lol! Did you have this with your first pregnancy too?

Ugh same here! My ms is worst in the afternoon, terrible in the evening. Luckily I only throw up at night so work is a safe zone lol! Did you have this with your first pregnancy too?

Sort of, last preg I was fine until 8 wks, then woke up the morning of 8wks and threw up... and threw up almost daily until the day I went into labour.... This time around I'm constantly feeling ill, but only actually thrown up once last night. It's the fatigue thats really hit me hard this time, especially running around after a toddler who no longer naps!

Jade how about being bump buddies and we can share this journey :)

Yeah!! Sorry, first timer alert - what does that entail exactly? Whatever it is, I'm in :) :flow:

We just 'hold each others hands' lol I have added you to my friends list and you should have recieved an invitation to also add me (if you want to that is)! You are also on my signature list as BumpBuddy. It can be good to share this journey especially living in the same country and having the same experiences :thumbup:

Glad to see you have sorted out a Midwife/GP that is awesome. Do you have an appt booked with her yet? I see my GP on Thursday and my midwife next Tuesday, she also mentioned a scan when I am 8 weeks which is only 2.5 weeks away a little nervous to say the least :wacko:

Sounds great - yay I have a BumpBuddy! :) :happydance:

I had my first Midwife appointment today - she was really nice and I feel in such good hands. She said my hcg levels are really good. :thumbup: So you will have your first scan at 8 weeks? Me too! Mine is booked for next Wed when I will be 8 weeks exactly - can't wait. I'm also a bit nervous, I just want everything to be OK.

Beautiful day up here today (for once!). How's the weather looking down there? :flow:

Really pleased to hear your HCG levels are doing good and looking forward to your scan pics next week, I am sure everything will be good sending lots of sticky bean wishes:happydance:

I also feel nervous about my scan in a couple of weeks but trying to stay positive! I am not as symptomatic as last time, lots of cramping and my nipples hurt sooo much (sorry TMI). No MS or sore BBs yet how about you? I go to see the GP tomorrow morning which I am looking forward to and will have all my prenatal bloods taken hopefully!
Weather here has been OK not rained but a little overcast however we did have a beautiful labour weekend :winkwink:

I have quite sore BBS - mostly at night, when I wash them in the shower I feel like I've been in a fight! Quite tired too. For the last week I've been feeling really gross, I haven't actually vomited, but I have gone off a lot of food and just constantly have this nauseous feeling. My diet has been horrendous because unfortunately the thought of fruit and veges makes me want to be sick. At the mo I'm snacking on Huntly & Palmers Tasty Cheese crackers and Edam cheese!! I have almost eaten the whole pack of crackers since I got home half an hour ago!

How was your GP appointment? :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->