June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I had my u/s today and everything looks good. Heartbeat was at 125bpm and I'm right on schedule 6+6.

Thats a lovely scan! :flower:

So sorry to hear about all the angels, and thank you Phantom for keeping the group up to date :hugs:

Well, the mw called yesterday when I was at work to book me in for my appointment, I was soo excited but couldnt tell anyone in the office, so went in to an empty conference room and went :happydance: Its on 5th November, and she said she would also book me in for the 12 week scan too. All seems so much more real now, although will still be apprehensive until the scan x

I had my u/s today and everything looks good. Heartbeat was at 125bpm and I'm right on schedule 6+6.

Thats a lovely scan! :flower:

So sorry to hear about all the angels, and thank you Phantom for keeping the group up to date :hugs:

Well, the mw called yesterday when I was at work to book me in for my appointment, I was soo excited but couldnt tell anyone in the office, so went in to an empty conference room and went :happydance: Its on 5th November, and she said she would also book me in for the 12 week scan too. All seems so much more real now, although will still be apprehensive until the scan x

Hehe, love that you went into a room and went :happydance: Made me giggle.

CONGRATS to all of you with scan pics - my turn soon! Only 6 sleeps to go!

Lovely scans ladies! Mine is on 1st Nov! 7 more sleeps! So excited but nervous... midwife appointment is on 7th Nov too :-D

Congrats on the lovely scan Danielle!

Roomaloo so sorry to hear about your angel :hugs:

Sorry for TMI but I have been a bit backed up these last couple of days and last night it got to the point where the gas pains felt exactly like contractions. Scared me so much... But luckily a giant fart this morning solved all my problems :haha:

:lol: cottlestonpie!

:cloud9: loving the little beanie scan pics sooo cute!! I can't wait for mine at 10 weeks, do u think u will be able to make out arms and legs by then or is it at 12 weeks you can see that? I've only ever had scans at 13 weeks +! Think I had one with dd at 9 weeks but they never let me see the screen :shock: just told me that there's not much to see but they can see a heartbeat and all is fine!

8 weeks tomorrow :happydance: times actually going pretty fast, I knew it would though because we have so many birthdays in October, DS on 20th, my auntie on 29th, DD on 31st and then my dads bday on 8th November thennnn scan on 12th November :D yay! Then not long till Xmas.....feeling very excited this morning :D

Yes you should see arms and legs at 10w. Will still be bean-like but looking more baby. At 8w scan with DD there were arm and leg buds :)

Wonderful Scan Danielle :)!!

Have my first prenatal appointment today ladies! So happy I get to see my baby today, have it this afternoon!

I just googled "what is the time in Connecticut"...... 05.45am, wow msp you're an early bird!! OR maybe a little excitement for your appointment haha!! Good luck to you x

I had my first midwife appointment this morning. My midwife is lovely. I see her again in 3 weeks. By then i will have had a dating scan, blood test and flu jab. It's all so exciting.

I just googled "what is the time in Connecticut"...... 05.45am, wow msp you're an early bird!! OR maybe a little excitement for your appointment haha!! Good luck to you x

Lol, I have class this am and I had to take my fiancé to work! I'm always up pretty early!

That's awesome 28329!! I'm glad you like you're midwife that's so important!

hey all, hope everyone is doing well and so sorry about the loss roomaloo. As for me, still don't have many symptoms except fatigue and SUPER sore boobs still.

I also had my first prenatal appt last night and so far really like the doctor so that's a big relief. I had a scan and he dated me at 6 weeks 3 days (I had another scan on Monday and a different place by a different doctor and he dated me 6 weeks 2 days) which is less than what I thought, but the doctor did say that the machines can be wrong up to +/- 7 days.. so I'm hoping either the machine is wrong or that I'm really just earlier than I thought. I also would have liked to see at least a 2 day increase in size between Monday and Wednesday, but I guess it's not necessarily a big deal. We got to the hear the heartbeat too and when I commented that it sounded "slow" he said it was normal, but didn't give us the BPM unfortunately. I'm sure everything is fine, but it's hard not getting paranoid about every little thing

Good morning everyone! How are ya'll doin? I am feeling queasy, but haven't past few days... I've been sick so it was weird that I felt like crap but not pregnant. And now I'm getting better so back to prego symptoms where I feel pukey!

Hey all!
Well, guess we will have to count me out. Even with my 10 positive pregnancy tests last week and over the weekend, AF showed yesterday with some pretty heavy cramping.
Boo... but I'll be moving on to the next group and keep trying!
I'm going to stay really positive and just have a glass of wine for all you :)

Thanks all!
Jenn (Safariguri)

Sad to see my angel go - 10-24-2012:cry::angel:

Hey all!
Well, guess we will have to count me out. Even with my 10 positive pregnancy tests last week and over the weekend, AF showed yesterday with some pretty heavy cramping.
Boo... but I'll be moving on to the next group and keep trying!
I'm going to stay really positive and just have a glass of wine for all you :)

Thanks all!
Jenn (Safariguri)

Sad to see my angel go - 10-24-2012:cry::angel:

I'm so sorry Jenn. I hope you fall pregnant again right away :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g