June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

I'm sorry Jenn, I hate to hear that!

Have to get my appointment rescheduled, they called about an hour ago and said the doctor has a family emergency so I won't be able to be seen today! :(

Think it's game over for us. Brown CM ast night gave way to red blood today so fearing the worst. Scan Monday am will be confirmation.

That's rubbish msp :( hope u get another appointment soon!

Sorry to hear Jenn and MrsPhez, I hope and pray that things are okay at ur scan on Monday, bleeding doesn't always indicate your worst fears

X x

So sorry Jenn, hope you can catch that next egg soon.

MrsPhez, was there a lot of blood and/or cramping? I had what I thought was a light period starting two days before I got my BFP and the blood was bright red. I've also had light red spotting a couple times already too (and lots of brown spotting), but I heard my baby's heartbeat yesterday so I know everything is fine so far. Unless you're having a lot of blood or cramping I wouldn't automatically freak out

Sorry for your loss Jen.

Got a bad stomach ache but not really bad cramping at all. I did lose what looked like a piece of plug which is what the brown CM was. Then that stopped and red blood started. Will see how the weekend goes.

MrsPhez: I hope things turn out OK for you. You never know as bleeding can be quite common in the first tri. Big hugs :hugs:.

Sorry to hear of the new losses. On the other hand it is great to read all of the positive news as well.

I saw the doctor today after having my sonogram on Tuesday. She wants to move my due date to the 9th, but based on when we bd'd and I O'd I still believe it is the 2nd. She said that would mean that baby is measuring a week behind and they only want to see a two day difference. She wants me to come up with some cramping in a few weeks so she has an excuse to order another scan. I'm sure all is fine, and if I didn't know when I had ovulated I wouldn't care myself. Just praying that it is all really fine. Being pregnant is stressful!

It looks like my days of feeling awesome might be coming to an end too. For the last two days I've had a bit of nausea. Not terrible, but noticeable. Guess that means all those hormones are really surging (though my broken out face was a good indicator of that as well). Anyone else breaking out like you are just going through puberty? Not cool!

Oh I have been breaking out like crazy since I got my BFP. Its crazy!! Oh well, I havent had any MS so I guess its a fair trade.

MrsPhez: I hope things turn out OK for you. You never know as bleeding can be quite common in the first tri. Big hugs :hugs:.

Sorry to hear of the new losses. On the other hand it is great to read all of the positive news as well.

I saw the doctor today after having my sonogram on Tuesday. She wants to move my due date to the 9th, but based on when we bd'd and I O'd I still believe it is the 2nd. She said that would mean that baby is measuring a week behind and they only want to see a two day difference. She wants me to come up with some cramping in a few weeks so she has an excuse to order another scan. I'm sure all is fine, and if I didn't know when I had ovulated I wouldn't care myself. Just praying that it is all really fine. Being pregnant is stressful!

It looks like my days of feeling awesome might be coming to an end too. For the last two days I've had a bit of nausea. Not terrible, but noticeable. Guess that means all those hormones are really surging (though my broken out face was a good indicator of that as well). Anyone else breaking out like you are just going through puberty? Not cool!

I also went in for my scan on Monday at what I thought to be 7+4 (possible 7+3 or 7+5). The scan measured the baby at 6+6, so a five day difference. I am pretty certain of my dates. If I were really only 6+6, that means I would have gotten my first positive at just 5dpo. I am going to stick to my date until my next ultrasound on Nov 12.

Mrsphez, i'm hoping for the best outcome for you. Try not to worry yourself too much :hugs:

I'm sorry Jenn.:hugs:
FX'd MrsPhez, will be thinking about you.

I'm getting the biggest pimples on my neck just below my jaw. They hurt!! I have an appointment tomorrow to get a facial - I'll be sure to tell her I'm pregnant. Maybe a good clean will help...I hope. But they are hormonal so likely not...

MrsPhez you are in my thoughts - I'm hoping you get good news on Monday :hugs:

Hi ladies,

I've got a scan in the morning. I have noticed on 3 'wipes' over the past 4 days that I've had a tiny bit of streaking or different coloured discharge but I'm talking like the smallest amount.

No cramping or pain but I'm still really worried.

Fingers crossed everything is ok.

x

Hello everyone - Congrats on your junebugs :) I am due 20th June with my 2nd child :) Exciting ! I am also full of acne, bug horrible sore spots :( I can't even leave the house and make eye contact with people I am that embarrassed. I am taking naps in the middle of the day which I have never done ! <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->