June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi ladies,

I've got a scan in the morning. I have noticed on 3 'wipes' over the past 4 days that I've had a tiny bit of streaking or different coloured discharge but I'm talking like the smallest amount.

No cramping or pain but I'm still really worried.

Fingers crossed everything is ok.

x

Good luck tomorrow! :hugs:

Well ladies I've got my scan tomorrow to see my lil beans, I'm really excited yet nervous also, im more nervous now than I was 2 weeks ago, not going to be able to sleep tonight in that nervous

Oh I have been breaking out like crazy since I got my BFP. Its crazy!! Oh well, I havent had any MS so I guess its a fair trade.

Twins and no MS, you are a lucky girl! Hope your entire pregnancy runs so smoothly (even if none of our faces are smooth).

Oh I have been breaking out like crazy since I got my BFP. Its crazy!! Oh well, I havent had any MS so I guess its a fair trade.

Twins and no MS, you are a lucky girl! Hope your entire pregnancy runs so smoothly (even if none of our faces are smooth).

Yes I hope so too!!! I really have had very minimal symptoms. My acne is probably the worst thing right now......I am starving all the time and if I dont eat my stomach hurts, but not in a sick way. I guess I still have time for it to hit.....but I am praying things just keep trucking along like they are!

Well ladies I've got my scan tomorrow to see my lil beans, I'm really excited yet nervous also, im more nervous now than I was 2 weeks ago, not going to be able to sleep tonight in that nervous

Goodluck on your scan. I am sure they will be just fine!!

Hi Shobbs - I have my scan tomorrow morning as well - this is the first one for us! I'm super nervous but trying to keep busy, since there's no point in stressing myself out. GL tomorrow!

so sorry jenn.

keeping everything crossed for u mrsphez.

welcome newbies.

afm have made it thro ofsted and parents eve.now snooze thro half term.got my booking appt on mon.v excited.x

Has anyone else got overly emotional yet? I got there this evening lol
Crying because DS is at his grandmothers and all I want is to give him a great big hug and a kiss.

I certainly am, usually it is getting mad or irritated easily. But I do find myself tearing up a lot for little things. The other day I teared up at three songs in a row on the radio:wacko:

Think it's game over for us. Brown CM ast night gave way to red blood today so fearing the worst. Scan Monday am will be confirmation.
I've got everything crossed for u xxx :hugs:

Hey all!
Well, guess we will have to count me out. Even with my 10 positive pregnancy tests last week and over the weekend, AF showed yesterday with some pretty heavy cramping.
Boo... but I'll be moving on to the next group and keep trying!
I'm going to stay really positive and just have a glass of wine for all you :)

Thanks all!
Jenn (Safariguri)

Sad to see my angel go - 10-24-2012:cry::angel:
so sorry jenn :hugs::flower:

Hi Shobbs - I have my scan tomorrow morning as well - this is the first one for us! I'm super nervous but trying to keep busy, since there's no point in stressing myself out. GL tomorrow!
Good luck to u both for ur scans tomos xxx :cloud9:

MrsPhez - FX's that everything will be ok. We are here with you, so let us know how it goes. I'll kept you and your lil one in my prayers.

Jen - I'm sorry to hear. I hope next cycle gives you a little sticky bean. Good Luck

Crying because DS is at his grandmothers and all I want is to give him a great big hug and a kiss.

yes! right there with you on the emotional front. DH made a simple joke last night and i burst into :haha: silly hormones

Hey all!
Well, guess we will have to count me out. Even with my 10 positive pregnancy tests last week and over the weekend, AF showed yesterday with some pretty heavy cramping.
Boo... but I'll be moving on to the next group and keep trying!
I'm going to stay really positive and just have a glass of wine for all you :)

Thanks all!
Jenn (Safariguri)

Sad to see my angel go - 10-24-2012:cry::angel:

So so sorry Jenn :cry: :hugs:

Think it's game over for us. Brown CM ast night gave way to red blood today so fearing the worst. Scan Monday am will be confirmation.

Sorry to hear this Mrs Phez, I hope everything works out for you :hugs:

Yes, I saw a brochure for an event today where all proceeds from the event were going to low decile (poor / low socio-economic) schools so they could take the kids on a trip to NZ's beautiful bird sanctuary island because the kids' parents would never be able to afford to take them. I had tears in my eyes because I thought it was so beautiful of them to do that!

Had my first 'proper' MS today. For the last week I have constantly been feeling sick, like I'm going to throw up, but it doesn't actually happen. Then this morning, I threw up 4 times at work! I'm so lucky no one else was in the bathroom or they would have heard. On the plus side, it did make me feel better and I have felt less nauseous since.

Tomorrow there is a 'pregnancy and baby expo' in my city - I'm quite excited about that but I hope MS doesn't ruin it :(

Hope its not too late to join! I am due June 27th with our first baby. 5 weeks Pregnant today! We are so excited, nervous, scared...all at the same time! Our first dr. appointment (blood work and paper work with nurse) is on November 27th which feels like FOREVER away!! Good thing about having it that late is that the next one which is set up for December 10th is the first scan and I'm so happy we don't have to wait too long between our first two appointments!

Symptoms haven't been that bad, crampy (sometimes some sharp twinges) and just flat our exhausted. Seem to be a little more hungry than normal and only wanting to eat something that sounds delicious at that second.

We are also not telling anyone of our pregnancy until closer to the first appointment. I will be just shy of 10 weeks at that point and even though we wouldn't be out of the dark we would feel more comfortable waiting to tell anyone until then. EVEN though i want to scream it to the entire world right now!! AHH. I'm just so happy to have found this community of women (and a few Dads as well) to take this journey with me since I have yet to share with any of my closest family or friends.

yep, I went looking at a potential school for Logan and it was so lovely I nearly started blubbering :blush: Its right next to where I live but its Catholic, and being an Atheist we are right at the bottom for the admissions policy. At least we have closeness in our favour if it got down to that. Will still be our top choice though, but not hopeful. Its also a bit annoying that they choose all other faiths above atheists, like we are immoral and cant go to the school as we may corrupt the others with our wild views on Creation or something. Ah well, it is a lovely school, the children who showed us round were sooo sweet and polite, so I can only hope! (The reason why I chose a faith school is I like the moral lessons religion can teach)

Best of luck to all those with scans coming up :hugs:

GL with your scan tomorrow xx

Morning all! If I hadnt had my scan already I'd b a little worried ATM. My symptoms have vanished, No nausea, no cramps, bbs a lot less painful. On the bright side, I saw my little Jellybaby on Tuesday with a little heartbeat and measuring dead on track to my dates, so I'm officially due on the 9th (If I cld b changed pls)! The EPAU nurse told me I have a tilted womb, does anyone know what this actually means? She told me about 20% of women have it and its nothin to worry about, but I read sumwhere (Dr Google!!!) that it just means I'll have bump a bit later, anyone have any ideas? Any input appreciated!

I am due June 15th!!! I have a 10 month old so he will be 18 months when the baby comes...wish me luck ;)

I am due June 15th!!! I have a 10 month old so he will be 18 months when the baby comes...wish me luck ;)

My two boys are only 17 months apart and they are like best friends! Its awesome :-D Also its not too bad with them so close together so you will be fine ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->