June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi all not the news I wanted ti post but just got out if hospital afet an ectopic and having a tube removed. Life just isnt fair at times :cry: . Best of luck to the rest of you and :dust:

Morning ladies just got out of my scan so happy.

Baby a is measuring 8 weeks 1 day
Baby b is measuring 7 weeks 5 days

:)

https://https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/BEA3210F-D61E-43C0-A5C3-40688C3093DA-470-000000E569C35AF5.jpg

Hi all not the news I wanted ti post but just got out if hospital afet an ectopic and having a tube removed. Life just isnt fair at times :cry: . Best of luck to the rest of you and :dust:

Oh Lorna I'm soooo sorry. I thought something was wrong as you haven't been on bnb for a couple of days. *&@% life is so unfair sometimes. I'm so sorry hun xxxxxxxx :cry:

Morning ladies just got out of my scan so happy.

Baby a is measuring 8 weeks 1 day
Baby b is measuring 7 weeks 5 days

:)

https://https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/BEA3210F-D61E-43C0-A5C3-40688C3093DA-470-000000E569C35AF5.jpg

Look at those babies xxx

I am due June 15th!!! I have a 10 month old so he will be 18 months when the baby comes...wish me luck ;)

My DD is 9 1/2 months old! I think it should be a nice age gap.

Oh I'm devastated to hear this :cry: :hugs:

:hug: to the other angel moms too :hugs:

Shobbs how amazing they're both measuring so far ahead of your dates!

So sorry lorna.

Mrsphez hope it goes well on Monday.

Just read about 8 pages to catch up lol.

8 weeks today Woop but sickness is getting worse Grrr xx

So sorry Lorna. I had a tube removed in March due to an ectopic so know how you feel! :hugs:

Hey all!
Well, guess we will have to count me out. Even with my 10 positive pregnancy tests last week and over the weekend, AF showed yesterday with some pretty heavy cramping.
Boo... but I'll be moving on to the next group and keep trying!
I'm going to stay really positive and just have a glass of wine for all you :)

Thanks all!
Jenn (Safariguri)

Sad to see my angel go - 10-24-2012:cry::angel:

Sorry for the loss Safariguri, may u join the July thread.

Hope its not too late to join! I am due June 27th with our first baby. 5 weeks Pregnant today! We are so excited, nervous, scared...all at the same time! Our first dr. appointment (blood work and paper work with nurse) is on November 27th which feels like FOREVER away!! Good thing about having it that late is that the next one which is set up for December 10th is the first scan and I'm so happy we don't have to wait too long between our first two appointments!

Symptoms haven't been that bad, crampy (sometimes some sharp twinges) and just flat our exhausted. Seem to be a little more hungry than normal and only wanting to eat something that sounds delicious at that second.

We are also not telling anyone of our pregnancy until closer to the first appointment. I will be just shy of 10 weeks at that point and even though we wouldn't be out of the dark we would feel more comfortable waiting to tell anyone until then. EVEN though i want to scream it to the entire world right now!! AHH. I'm just so happy to have found this community of women (and a few Dads as well) to take this journey with me since I have yet to share with any of my closest family or friends.

Welcome Julie, and Congrats! Also expecting our first baby and first grndchild both families, can understand wanting to wait before sharing:).....we are now 8w 4d or there about, trust me ua first appointment will get here faster than you think:)....all the best in these critical weeks and the remaining 8 months of the pregnancy:)......Baby numb one, very exciting!

Oh lorna, hunnie, i'm so so sorry. Life just isn't fair. You're in my thoughts.

Lorna, I know there aren't words to comfort you. I'm so sorry. We're here for you :hugs:

I am extremely sorry Lorna and I know not too many words can be said to make you feel any better, but I'm truly sorry for this!!

I had my first prenatal appointment rescheduled for November 6th, doctor had a family emergency yesterday and couldn't see me! I'll be almost 9 weeks but I should see a 9 week baby as I'm measuring two days ahead from my first ultrasound! Seems like forever I have to wait!

So sorry Lorna.

So i just got a call from my mw and sje said my hcg levels were confusing for my dates ie i should be further along. So either they are just high or it xould be the pregnancy from last month which they told me i had a chemical. So bloods again today and scan on monday to see whats going on!

Lorna, I'm so very sorry for what you've been through. :sad1:

Are/were any of you ladies migraine sufferers before you got pregnant? If so, are your headaches better or worse in the 1st tri? I have had a thumper since Wednesday and I don't feel like there is any relief in sight. Tylenol is not cutting it. Anybody relate or any suggestions?

My 1st pregnancy was like this in the 1st tri til hormones evened out, then I had a much better time of it the rest of the way through until my bp started rising in my last month. Right now though, I just want to bury my head under my pillow and stay there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->