June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

This bubba will be cloth from the start too :) my last bub was 5 months old before newborn size cloth nappies fit lol

Oh my! Did you have a Preemie? What nappies did you use?

Yeah, he was 1.6kg at birth.

I used everything from flats to bum genius

Oh so little! I hope you have a termie this time.

Thanks, me too! I just can't wait for this sickness to be over so I can enjoy it

Oh lordy.... I made the most of my nausea being gone and had like 3 take outs this week and it's made me sick lol :dohh: won't be doing that again!

I'm having the same problem with finding almost everything unappetizing. I bought loads of fruit and some veggies a couple days ago, but I want nothing to do with them :shrug:. The only thing I want to eat right now is McDonalds for some reason :wacko:

I'd love to use cloth nappies but OH said he won't be changing any nappies if its cloth ones :(

X

I've got morning/all day sickness pretty badly. I started medicine for it 2 days ago & the meds are working pretty well. I'm so eager for my first scan. 2 weeks to go.

I'd love to use cloth nappies but OH said he won't be changing any nappies if its cloth ones :(

X

I've never understood ppl saying that tbh. They go on and off same as disposables and you just pop them in the pail same as disposables, what's the difference? :shrug: Unless he's the one doing laundry lol. But even then its just tip them in the machine and then hang them to dry (or put them in the dryer). Though it does get interesting when you start solids :haha:

I kno I've said all that to him and I do all the washing! I'll work on him ;)

X

I just burst into tears in front of DH and he now thinks I'm a whiny old cow lol... Those hormonal emotions definitely kicking in here!

I was watching Surprise Surprise on ITV catch up from last Saturday night earlier on today and blubbed like a baby!! I had to turn it off in the end as I felt sooo pathetic crying, my bottom lip was going the lot :lol: Pride Of Britain Awards are on TV on Tuesday aswell, that always has me blubbing!! I'm glad OH wasn't in earlier or he would of taken the mic....now I need to get rid of him for Tuesday night so I can sob in peace :haha:

Ordered a fetal heart doppler last night :D Sooo excited, it should arrive mid week, says you can pick up HB from 9 week so I will probably try a week Monday :D Anyone else got/buying a doppler?

x

I've got one... Best thing I bought in my first pregnancy. I probably won't use it until after my first scan though because I am a worrier and last time I didn't find the heartbeat til 14 weeks.
Which one did you buy? I have the angel sounds one (not the digital one). It's fab!

I've ordered one called VComin 200d - it was £33 new from eBay, there was used ones for £29 so looks like it has a good re sale value!

Its this one https://www.vcomin.com/productshow.asp?id=669&cid=91 displays BPM etc, looks like a good one :D
x

Boo. Most of my symptoms seem to have disappeared which has me concerned.

X

Oh, so not cool! My OH wasn't keen either because he doesn't want poo-ey nappies going in the washing machine! Men are sooo weird sometimes. I said I will use flushable liners so we can just throw them in the toilet along with most of the poo and then just wash the nappy itself, minus most of the poo! Cloth nappies are soooo cute.

I'm having the same problem with finding almost everything unappetizing. I bought loads of fruit and some veggies a couple days ago, but I want nothing to do with them :shrug:. The only thing I want to eat right now is McDonalds for some reason :wacko:

I am totally the same - I thought morning sickness happens to make pregnant ladies less likely to eat things that are bad for the baby - obviously not because I can't bear the thought of fruit and veges!!!

Hello Ladies!

I'd love to join the thread! My due date is late June. Will find out for sure at my 6 week scan on Thursday! This was my second fresh IVF cycle.. so it's hard for me to figure out my due date.. as I have lost track of my last AF.

So i'm most likely 5 weeks 5 days today... trying not to symptom spot.. but.. i'm a bit nervous after my MC last October.

Anyone having any symptoms? i have sore boobs, headaches, slightly upset tummy, and tired!

i pray this is a sticky bean! xoxoxo

Congrats to all of you! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"