June Jitterbugs- 2013, 51 babies born 27 boys, 24 girls (145 on the Way)

Hi everyone sorry I've not been around much, had a rough week! I was in hospital fri night with a suspected ectopic pregnancy thankfully everything is fine. I had a scan and the baby is measuring right on date.

That's great news! :happydance:

Ughhhh dreading having my bloods taken tomorrow soooo much :cry:

X

Hello, please can I join...think I'll be due around the 28th June, I got my :bfp: on friday evening. Bit of a shock but happy :)

Hey ladies I'm due June 30th according to my dates but I have an early scan on Friday to double check! I got my first ever 3+ on a digi this morning so I'm feeling positive! My hcg at 4w1d was 181 and at 4w5d 786.

So much for keeping it a secret for us. OH told his mom, that I knew about, but I didn't realize one of his brothers knew, as well. Apparently OH said something that clued him in on accident, and this particular brother can't keep a secret! We were at OH's mom's house for her bday party yesterday, he told his wife. Then somehow he let it slip in a room full of family, so now at least a dozen people in his family know. Oh well!

Then we get home last night and my mom calls me. She says, "I've had the weirdest feeling for the last 3 weeks... are you pregnant?" What a weirdo! What's stranger is her feeling started THE DAY we got the BFP. Weirder? I asked her what time of day, and she tells me the time I took the test, not knowing when I had taken it! And she's over 1000 miles away, so she couldn't have seen symptoms, and I didn't clue her in at all!

My mom knew with both my pregnancies too. With dd we were living with my parents so I didn't quite believe her when she said shed known for a few days when we told them (we told them only a couple days after we found out). I figured I must have given it away somehow with how I was acting etc. Even though I've known before that she can tell when ppl are pregnant - her friends come ask her before they take a test :haha:.
With this pregnancy I was 5w3d when I found out (though had no clue how far along I was) and when we told my family a few days later my mom said she knew it. I asked her how long she'd known and she said almost two weeks. Since it was a total surprise there's no way I gave it away, and she didn't know how far along I was and when she knew is when I could have gotten a positive test.

We were team :yellow: with DD. I've told dh its up to him if we find out this time or not so I don't know yet if we will again or not.

Mellie I hope you get a great nurse who makes it easier on you tomorrow! Remember laying down during can help with the fainting!!

I have my 2nd drs appt tomorrow afternoon. Excited because I'm gonna get a prescription for diclectin so hopefully I can do something other than lay on the couch and sulk :(

well I'm feeling totally miserable. I'm super constipated, I really can't go. I tried everything. I would take 3 glass of prune juice, activia yogurt, metamucil, alot of fluids and eating fruits everyday, but no sucess. I get constipation cramps every night and it keeps me awake when I totally need my sleep. Luckily I got my pre-natal visit tomorrow, I'll definitely ask the doctor for help! I can't go on like this.

OMG Steph, my MIL did the same thing. She had a dream the night we bd'd that we had a baby and it was a boy. (All my dreams say boy, too.) She called my SIL because SIL and I are really close to see if she would spill the beans about us TTC. (We didn't tell anyone so they wouldn't ask those awkward questions.) She held true and didn't say a word, so MIL called me and told me I was going to turn up pregnant soon, because she had such a vivid dream. 1 week later, :BFP:

We're going to be completely surprised if we end up team pink, because EVERYONE is predicting boy.

That is sooo crazy my mom did the same thing. It was a week before our scheduled IUI (1st time so we weren't expecting much), any way my mom called me and told me that she had such a vivid dream that I was pregnant. 2 1/2 weeks later we got our BFP. She claims that she only has vivid dreams when major events happen like my grandfather dying. If only her dream clued her in to what the sex of the baby was. Oh well I guess we'll just have to wait like everybody else, although I have a feeling it's a girl.

I have my first OB appointment tomorrow and I am still holding out hope that he is going to have an ultrasound machine in his office so I can see my little bean. If not then I have to wait another week to 2 weeks when I can schedule an appointment at an imaging clinic, boo. Remaining hopeful though..

Last week I had tons of symptoms, this week barely any. I'm freaking out :(

Hi everyone sorry I've not been around much, had a rough week! I was in hospital fri night with a suspected ectopic pregnancy thankfully everything is fine. I had a scan and the baby is measuring right on date.

That is great news!

well I'm feeling totally miserable. I'm super constipated, I really can't go. I tried everything. I would take 3 glass of prune juice, activia yogurt, metamucil, alot of fluids and eating fruits everyday, but no sucess. I get constipation cramps every night and it keeps me awake when I totally need my sleep. Luckily I got my pre-natal visit tomorrow, I'll definitely ask the doctor for help! I can't go on like this.

Ugh sorry Danielle, that sounds so awful! I hope the dr can do something for you! I've had a tiny bit of constipation but nothing like that!!

I have my first OB appointment tomorrow and I am still holding out hope that he is going to have an ultrasound machine in his office so I can see my little bean. If not then I have to wait another week to 2 weeks when I can schedule an appointment at an imaging clinic, boo. Remaining hopeful though..
I'm hoping the same thing for my appointment tomorrow!!

try not to stress to much hun. i have good and bad days to half the time i forget im pregnant until my boobs start hurting :haha: goodluck

Fingers crossed that you get your ultrasound tomorrow!! I am scheduled for a 6 week ultra sound on Thursday.. fingers crossed I see/hear a heartbeat xoxo Keep us posted! xoxo

I'm in the SAME boat as you! I drive myself nuts with the symptoms or lack of symptoms! i've read that it's ok not to have symptoms this early.. but I still worry. I never thought i'd want to be sick this badly ! lol.. Hang in there! When do you get an ultrasound?

Hi all - and welcome to all the new ladies!

So I had my first scan on Friday morning and we saw the sac and it measured just what it was supposed to for 6+1 but my doc said that we were just shy of seeing a heartbeat. I'm bummed - I was so sure we'd see one... I have another scan in two weeks so I hope we'll see one then. I'm also confused - I was reading on another site that people can see a heartbeat as early as the end of the 5th week, so does it depend on the equipment that they use? In that case, I'm going to a top hospital, so not sure why their equipment would not be the latest and greatest. Any input on this ladies? Here's our little bean at 6+1.

Attachments

• 6+1 scaled down.jpg
    6+1 scaled down.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 9
I think they say dating is accurate between 11-14 weeks! Normally before then I think it's only normally a few days out!

Well me and DS are having a lazy Sunday today, both in our pjs and dressing gowns :D hehe eating roses and watching fireman Sam....DD has been at SILs all weekend, it's been very quiet :lol: she should be home within the hour I think....SIL is off for a private gender scan this afternoon - feeling slightly jealous, I know we won't be able to afford a gender scan this time round so will find out at 20 weeks, think SIL is 16 weeks.
Anyone else having a private scan? We did with DD, found out at 16 weeks, it was soo much nicer than a hospital scan, very personal and much better quality too, also they put it on a big projector screen :D wish we could do it again this time round!

Also anyone planning to stay team yellow??

X

I thought about staying team yellow, but I know there's just no way we could hold out. We're going to get a private scan at 15+4 which will be Christmas eve. We're going to have them seal it in an envelope and open it Christmas morning. I haven't been this excited for Christmas since I was a little girl!

Welcome to the newcomers!

Hi shellgirl - what do you and the rest of the ladies on here mean by "private scan"? I figured that a lot of people here are outside of the US, so their health care system is completely different than ours, but you're in Chicagotoo so I'm just wondering what that means for you. Thanks.

morning ladies.

welcome and congrats to newbies.

have got my booking appt at 8 this morning.was wondering if there are any suggestions for questions to ask the midwife-in addition to the gazillion i've already got!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->