June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Does that mean like dye stealer? I'm not gonna lie. I felt like for a minute we were gonna have twins. But we only saw one in there! I can't believe it. It took us years to get pregnant with our first. And this was our first real try after I got my cycle back! I'm still in awe!
To announce I want everyone to get in a group picture on xmas and I'm gonna snap a few pics, then im gonna set my camera to video mode and say something like "make a silly face! Now look at eachother! Now say "we're expecting!"
I always say the first two things when we take group pics so it should be a good surprise :) hoping it goes that way! I dunno!
I'll post the video or a link to it when it happens!
Nope the hook effect happens when your hcg is so high the tests cant process it so they get lighter in my case its just the beginning so the control line was only more visible the further you get in you pregnancy the worse it becomes thats why they say to stop testing at a certain point . I am of course a poasa and a scared momma after my miscarriage so its hard not to put the tests down

Pray for me ladies. I think I’m out. I was supposed to have my 6 week drs appt today with a sneak peak ultrasound. Yesterday the called to confirm my appointment then about three hours later they called saying they needed to cancel and reschedule for two weeks from now. I was devastated because I was looking forward to seeing baby. The doctor did say she wanted me to get another hCG test done which I ran over to the lab to get it done last night. My numbers were only 2048. My numbers last Monday was 1432. I called the doctor on call last night and he said to call my doctor in the morning and come in today to verify everything. My heart is shattered. After losing my baby boy in April, a CP last cycle and losing my little bean now, 2019 just needs to be over.
Im so sad for you hun :(

It's a little human being in there... measures perfectly and has a strong hearbeat.

View attachment 1074390
Beautiful scan

Oh I'm so sorry Mindy I didn't see your post before I posted. I am really praying for you and hope it turns out well. It is so nerve wrecking
It’s ok Nima. You are excited as you should be. Baby looks beautiful. Just waiting for drs office to call.

Mindy, like they checked hcg 4 days ago on monday? Once hcg gets to a certain level it does slow down. Sometimes it can take 72 hours to double by 70%. I know it's hard not to worry and disappointing not to have an ultrasound.....which is the best indicator. But I do think levels have to be above 2500 to start seeing stuff on ultrasound. Praying for your little bean!

Beautiful pic nima!

I'm so sorry Mindy. I hope it all turns out alright! :hugs:

Thank you for the support guys. My dr had me recheck my level this afternoon (about 22 hours apart) it was 2293 so it actually went up from 2048 yesterday but not enough to be a sustainable pregnancy. I don’t know what to think. I’ve been crampy and cranky all day too. I think perhaps it is a blighted ovum. Idk.

Got my scan date. The 18th. Typical its the day i have to go to work dressed as an elf!
Things at home arent great, otjer half is currently at his mams as his moods are causing so much stress on me. Long story. Basically when h3 doesnt see his daughter or is stressed or tired i bear the brunt. So its been an upsetting week. Not sure of were gonna work it out or not. Hes not gave me any indication he wants to come home. Im so emotional at the min and so nervous for scan, doesnt help that its round the time that the baby we lost in spring would have been born. He doesnt understand ehy that is upsetting for me. Im just dreading bad news n it having an awful cloud over xmas as ive 3 others to consider. Why dont men understand that we need support not stress?

Oh mindy... I am so sorry. :hugs: please keep us updated.

Nima so glad your ultrasound went well. Hopefully you can not be so anxious now.

Fidgets that sounds stressful. I hope you can find a way to relax! Pregnancy is hard enough, throwing in other problems definitely doesn’t help.

Hugs Mindy I hope everything is okay :(

Fidgets sorry things are so rough between you two hopefully things are better soon for you guys :D

As for me 6 weeks today and not one sign of miscarriage I am so happy today . I am finally starting to relax and be happy just 12 days until my ultrasound cannot wait :D

Fidgets this sounds tough. Is your oh dealing with his problem separately? Is he aware that he has one? It sounds to me like something that shouldn't all fall on your shoulders. Hope it gets better soon and that you have all the support that you need.

Ruskie that's great! Waiting to see your scan.

Livvy I'm definitely less anxious now. Going on vacation on Sunday will also help with that, I think :)

Fidgets this sounds tough. Is your oh dealing with his problem separately? Is he aware that he has one? It sounds to me like something that shouldn't all fall on your shoulders. Hope it gets better soon and that you have all the support that you need.

Ruskie that's great! Waiting to see your scan.

Livvy I'm definitely less anxious now. Going on vacation on Sunday will also help with that, I think :)

Well ive tried telling him numerous times but i dont think he listens. I just dont see why Every one has to be feel uspet and low just because he is about something. Ive told him he needs to deal with his problems better. Whether he takes that on board i dont know. I just know it will get worse when he tells his daughter about the baby. I just know there is going to be trouble. Its got me so anxious.

I'm sorry fidgets that there is a lot of stress right now.

I'm so happy for you ruskie!!!

Mindy, please keep us updated!

As for me, super sick. I'm so tired of being sick! I've had bronchitis, pregnancy nausea, then the tummy bug, and back to awful pregnancy nausea! I'm still throwing up and having a hard time keeping my meds down and staying hydrated. Which I already am prone to utis and constipation. It's just an awful whirlwind. So ready to start feeling well. My poor kids, I'm just always sick lately.

Im hoping when he sees the 13 week scan he will buck his ideas up.

Almost threw up in asda numerous times because of how people smelled. Anyone else just permanently knackered?

Heather I hope you feel better soon, the second trimester is just around the corner!

Fidgets I hope he finds a way to deal with his feelings better. This isn't an esay thing to learn as an adult...

I almost have no nausea. I am sensitive to smell and sometimes it's hard with some of my patients in the er, but I can manage it with a mask and a lip balm...

Mindy keep us updated. I'm so sorry

Fidgets that sounds so rough, I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to deal with that kind of stress. I hope things work out in the end

Ruskie yay! Our ultrasounds are on the same day too lol. I hope it goes well

6 weeks today. Still no nausea ever since I switched to the gummy prenatals so that's nice. I just need it to hold off until Sunday and I'll be happy. Saw my mom for the first time since I found out yesterday and I swear I was so twitchy and nervous! She didn't seem to notice though thankfully. No idea how I'll tell her, I feel like she'll be so disappointed.

Well i had convinced myself all symptoms had gone but the nausea has def been back and the food aversions. I literally have to really fancy something to eat it. Still not thrown up yet. Thank god. I am just so tired and breathless. Still getting dizzy spells. Convinced its a girl as im spotty, had cold sores, greasy hair and look like crap. My bump is big too for 11 weeks ill see if i can post it.

And thanks girls. Its not a great time for added stress. Hope fully he will realise. Or maybe he will like tge peace at his mams of only having him and his daughter to consider. Who knows

My bump is a poop bump! So constipated until I got the tummy bug then puked and pooped everything out and back to my normal tummy again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->