June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Welp, it happened. DH said something to me last night about wanting to try again for a boy. I said "not a chance." I told him even when we were dating that one more was my limit and I absolutely would not keep trying for a preferred gender (*cough* *cough* BOY). I told him he has no idea if he'll get a boy the next time around, he could wind up with two girls and then we'll be in our 40s with two under two (and my oldest two are disabled, the 13yo more severely than the 6yo).

I will stick to my guns on this one. If he refuses to get the snippy snippy after our daughter is born, I'll do it.

Looks like my dr just wants me to wait for my appointment no repeat beta Wednesday. So now im stuck in limbo for 10 days or worst case scenario. This is so frustrating my dr is a really great dr so I wont find another . All the others here suck . I guess the good thing is I havent had anymore bleeding since this morning . Hopefully this turns out good cause if it doesnt i wont be trying anymore . I guess thats what scares me the most is I wont have another chance at this :cry:

Hey ladies, sorry I was out for a while.. just came back from holidays... it was a nice break to get away... I took the Doppler and checked up on bean once in a while and that was a relief...

Ruskie, thinking of you. Hopefully it’s all good news... I know what you mean about not trying anymore as I was feeling the same way.. if I didn’t get pregnant that cycle, I was going to give up... hopefully you don’t have to...

Prosper, you are right, going for a particular gender is not a good enough reason to have a baby... I was also in the same boat for a few years until we felt like we want another baby and of key turns out to be a girl then it’s a cherry on top!!

Looks like my dr just wants me to wait for my appointment no repeat beta Wednesday. So now im stuck in limbo for 10 days or worst case scenario. This is so frustrating my dr is a really great dr so I wont find another . All the others here suck . I guess the good thing is I havent had anymore bleeding since this morning . Hopefully this turns out good cause if it doesnt i wont be trying anymore . I guess thats what scares me the most is I wont have another chance at this :cry:
Oh hunny I’m with you right now.

Lost the baby this morning. Still going to drs to make absolutely sure nothing else is in my tubes. I’m ok. Just numb right now.

Thank you ladies. There is so much healing in validation from women who are trying to be mothers, are mothers, and have suffered loss.

My DH wanted to have a little fire and say goodbye that way so that is what we did. It was very sweet how tenderly he tended to it with the tiniest of little twigs until the last ember burned.

This sounds so sad and beautiful Mindy. I hope you have as much support as you need. Sending you huge hugs.

This sounds so sad and beautiful Mindy. I hope you have as much support as you need. Sending you huge hugs.
Thank you Nima. We were going to bury the baby with our son (stillborn in April) but then hubby suggested the little fire and I figure if that’s his way to feel connected to his baby, then I want to support that connection. Mothers know from the moment they miss their period or earlier. Dads don’t get to experience much themselves until they can actually feel or hold the baby. Early days are for moms and so I am so filled with love for him that he wants to be there and be a part of saying goodbye.

I would definitely request one of you feel more comfortable with that. They kinda have to do what you ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->