June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Laying in bed, starving. Even though we had dinner at 630 and I snacked at 9. My husband probably thinks I'm crazy. But he hears the growls.... Is this from nursing and being pregnant?!

I’ve been hungry every night before bed too. It’s maddening. I’m finally remembering to eat before bed now.

Its from being pregnant I am constantly hungry it seems like even after eating a big meal I am snacking still afterwards lol
Cant wait till I can find the heart beat I still have my doppler but got a few weeks to go yet hehe

I try not to eat after supper, but I'm so hungry and nauseous in the evenings that I just have to eat something! Which isnt helping my weight!

Today would be the due date of my first pregnancy, which I lost at 9 weeks. I am 9 weeks now and it's such a weird, sad and scary day for me. I tried to find hb with the doppler but stopped after less than 5 minutes because it made me so anxious not finding it. I just pray everything is ok this time. Will know on our scan on Thursday.

Im not hungry which for me is out of character. But im eating literally to survive. Just rang hospital as ive still not received ny dating scan apt. They dont do it til 13 weeks at that hospital. Ah man thats another week to wait so instead of it being next week itll be week after! Im so frustrated.

Im not hungry which for me is out of character. But im eating literally to survive. Just rang hospital as ive still not received ny dating scan apt. They dont do it til 13 weeks at that hospital. Ah man thats another week to wait so instead of it being next week itll be week after! Im so frustrated.
Ugh that's such a long wait!! I would go nuts! I'm trying to hold it together until my 8 wk scan on Wednesday.
My first successful pregnancy I got a scan at 6 weeks.

I'm also feeling the little vibrations in my uterus. That some women feeling crazy for feeling. But it's real! Has anyone else felt it?

Ugh that's such a long wait!! I would go nuts! I'm trying to hold it together until my 8 wk scan on Wednesday.
My first successful pregnancy I got a scan at 6 weeks.

I'm also feeling the little vibrations in my uterus. That some women feeling crazy for feeling. But it's real! Has anyone else felt it?
Yep it feels like you have bee or something in there I have felt it since 8 dpo :)

Ugh I hate eating but feel sick if dont eat.

Boog- all the best for your scan!

Just found out this weekend so I guess I'm here. I don't have an "official" due date yet (they said they'd get one at my ultrasound appointment on the 18th) but by math it should be July 31st.

Very unexpected. Still sinking in. My best friend has already declared herself the fun aunt and nicknamed the baby Hatchling (like a baby dragon, because I'm obsessed with dragons)

Welcome Camia you have the same due date as me unless they change at my scan :D

Just found out this weekend so I guess I'm here. I don't have an "official" due date yet (they said they'd get one at my ultrasound appointment on the 18th) but by math it should be July 31st.

Very unexpected. Still sinking in. My best friend has already declared herself the fun aunt and nicknamed the baby Hatchling (like a baby dragon, because I'm obsessed with dragons)

Welcome!!!

Sorry fidgets, that’s a long time to wait for a scan :/

Boog I felt this baby around 8 weeks! I don’t think you’re crazy. Everyone is different.

Welcome camia!! Dragons are awesome. :) I’m obsessed with Dino and dragon things for my kiddos!

My migraines have subsided (thank goodness), I’m still feeling nauseated especially when I’m hungry but definitely feel better than I did a week ago. Hoping it’s uphill from here. Still can’t find babe on the Doppler even though I’ll be 11 weeks on Friday. I was able to find my last 2 babies around 8 weeks so I have no clue what’s going on. Babe must be in a weird position this time.

I'm a fantasy author so I think it comes with the territory lol. This baby will probably have an abundance of dragon and unicorn and mermaid things

Hopefully you keep feeling better! I'm actually feeling alright aside from some very sore breasts and exhaustion but not being able to sleep (though that probably has more to do with the anxiety.) Not looking forward to nausea though. I'm sure it'll hit sooner or later. I just hope it holds off for another week. I'm gonna have to be on author duty in public for 12 straight hours this weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->