June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Wanna if it comforts you a bit, I don't feel my baby either. I'm not even sure I ever did. I know it's ok because I find it with the Doppler. I also have my scan next Tuesday, so hopefully we're both reassured in a week ♡

Wanna if it comforts you a bit, I don't feel my baby either. I'm not even sure I ever did. I know it's ok because I find it with the Doppler. I also have my scan next Tuesday, so hopefully we're both reassured in a week ♡

Thanks Nima... i keep googling about it and there are lots of women in their 2nd 3rd pregnancies that didn't feel the baby till later... yes, I keep listening to the heartbeat which does put me at ease a bit....

Hoping for great news in a week for both of us!! :)

Wanna I’ve only just started feeling baby properly, like in the last week or so! With my first daughter I knew what I was feeling was her at 14 weeks, she gave a very good thump!! And my husband was feeling her movements at 18 weeks. Every pregnancy is different as I’m learning quickly!

I’m not feeling this baby much either but hearing her beautifully on my Doppler too! I definitely felt my last by this point but this baby is proving to be different lol as she has with everything so far. Thursday is my scan though and I can’t wait

Love hearing about and seeing people scans! Next best thing is birth photos next!!!

Glad to hear I’m not the only one who is not feeling baby much...
hopefully soon that worry will be gone and like Heather mentioned, we’ll be looking forward to birth although it seems so far away....

Wow those scan pics are so good. Def not hiding was he. Congrats!

We had quite a scare on Sunday. Ended up at hospital with contraction type pains. The fear was unbearable. It turned out to be a water infection and pulled muscle setting off braxton hicks. I had to have an internal to check cervix was closed incase of early labour. I cant begin to explain how frightened i was.

oh wow Fidgets, that would have been so scary... glad it turned out fine...

So glad all is well fidgets!

This is my 4th bub and I started feeling him from 14 weeks however with my 3rd I didnt start feeling him until 19 weeks (my latest) so they are all different. My friend didnt feel her 4th until 19 weeks and that was with a posterior placenta.

We revealed gender to the kids yesterday. Hubby's sister made the cake.

:cloud9:

20200213_091517.jpg

ED13A5A8-8E5D-4D4E-A435-7627B4955BBE.jpeg 3521E07B-3A7D-421B-ACAF-E0226577EC3C.jpeg Well my suspicion was confirmed today and I have an anterior placenta which explains why I don’t feel my princess as really at all but at least she is healthy and that’s all that matters.

Thanks girls. Im up and about much better now. Hopefully we will have no more of that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->