June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

Baby showers. Well ive planned my sisters and been to a couple and had one at home for my twins but im unsure this time. Im not sure who would plan it and i hate being centre of attention. My friends was more like a bloody wedding it was that lavish! I think i might just book a meal somewhere n invite close friends and do some fun things rather than a full on thing. The nicest one i went to was so laid back and was a meal for close friends. Nothing more.

So i just got a call from the doc's office about the results of my 20 week scan... she said, they saw something like a band at the top of the uterus maybe to do with amniotic fluid.... she is going to find out if I need a follow up scan to figure out what it is... it's away from the fetus which is a good thing I guess...

has anyone heard of anything like this or have any idea of what it could be??

So I made the mistake of googling this Amniotic band and there are horror stories about it... So basically the inner lining of the sac ruptures for no known reason and bands of it floats around the sac.... if it wraps the baby, then baby can be harmed....

I also searched for threads here on some women say that they had the band but it didn't interfere with the baby or it disappeared at at later scans.... I am really hoping it doesn't touch the baby.....

the doc will get back to me on when they want to have the follow up scan... praying hard everything turns out ok...

Just uploaded some bump pics to my journal. I feel like a blimp. Have to roll out of bed :rofl:

https://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r723/heathermb1987/Mobile%20Uploads/20200221_211257_zpsuxcrfnw3.jpg

People are shocked when I say I still have until june. :shock:

https://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r723/heathermb1987/Mobile%20Uploads/20200221_211257_zpsuxcrfnw3.jpg

People are shocked when I say I still have until june. :shock:
IIt's funny seeing peoples faces when they ask that! Beautiful bump!!

And that's more than just my belly button sticking out, apparently it's now a mild hernia. Since I get c sections, my ob said that as long as it stays small, she can just stitch it while she is there. She is also taking out my tubes too. This will be a longer procedure.

Oh wow! Does it hurt? Or just feel like a big belly button?

Just like a bug belly button! I've had an outie since pregnant with my 1st. Even after losing all the baby weight and more each time, it just becomes an innie at the bottom and an outie at the top! Then during pregnancy it just pops out!

Cute bump! I feel huge already and she is still so tiny. Kinda afraid to see what the end will look like lol we have finally settled on a name for this princess too.....Aubrey Grace9D2631F2-1FCB-4FE5-85E0-EF581A8A03A2.jpeg

Do any of you go through hormonal outbursts? Now I'm not just talking crying and moodswings- I'm talking laughing. Uncontrollable laughter. Belly hurting, crying, just over nothing. 3 times this has happened to me this last week. Yesterday was the worst I was at supermarket by myself I dropped icecream on the floor and I was hysterically laughing. Honestly I was avoiding people walking aisle to aisle laughing so hard bending over, tears streaming, snorting the works. I even wet my pants LOL omg what a mess! I was still going when I got home, hubby thought it was so funny but I just couldnt stop. Happened again last night in bed. Hubby was asleep and there was nothing funny whatsoever. Anyone else!? Lol!

Ended up in the ER today. Never gone to ER for anything before. I have a history of low blood pressure and high heart rate. Its been better the past few years, but during pregnancy I commonly get dizzy episodes daily, and they go away pretty quick. My heart rate can jump up to 160s, but always goes down fast. Today all of a sudden my chest tightened (never had that) and I got super dizzy and short of breath and my heart was racing faster than ever. I grabbed my stethoscope and got a heart rate of 194. Got my husband (who works from home and used to be a paramedic) and he couldn't find my pulse, so he listened with the stethoscope and he couldnt even count it was so fast. I took my doppler, found baby....and found my heart beat and it was much faster than babies! So my husband drove me to the womens hospital a couple miles away. We were a block away and I felt my heart reset itself. In the ER i just felt like i ran a race, adrenaline going, short of breath, and super dizzy. Heart rate at the point was in the 130s/140s. Got a liter of fluid and felt better. Everyone thinks I had an SVT, which is a super fast heart rate, so its inefficient with pumping blood. The SVT episode lasted 30 minutes. So I'm resting the rest of the day. Still feel exhausted and scared it will happen again. But most importantly, baby is perfect still!

Sorry you had such a scare Heather! I hope it doesn't happen again. Did they teach you the valsalva manoeuvre and carotid massage in case it does? It can sometimes help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->