June & July 2020 Pearls & Rubies!

My notes say that at 19+5wks shes weighing 12 oz. I googled it n thats pretty good apparently

My anatomy scan is on Friday! We cannot wait to find out even though we are pretty convinced this baby will be boy #3 for us! We are well equipped to deal with boys at this point though, so we will be ecstatic either way.

I feel like I should be further along than 20 weeks because I feel as big as a whale, but I probably have an overabundance of fluid like I did with my second. I love seeing everyone's progress!

10 more hours and I'll get to see my baby girl again!!!! So excited! Since we saw her almost 6 weeks ago, I'm hoping everything should go well. The place we did the ultrasound, all the techs there work at the hospital and do all the ultrasounds there too, the girl did a very thorough job of checking everything, and everything looked good...so hoping everything continues to look good! It should, but of course I'm still nervous well see something....and I am still hoping she is a girl! She wasn't shy with her potty shots....we had multiple views and nothing was there! But part of me thinks well go in and see a penis! I'd love any baby, but I love that were having 2 of each! :cloud9:

10 more hours and I'll get to see my baby girl again!!!! So excited! Since we saw her almost 6 weeks ago, I'm hoping everything should go well. The place we did the ultrasound, all the techs there work at the hospital and do all the ultrasounds there too, the girl did a very thorough job of checking everything, and everything looked good...so hoping everything continues to look good! It should, but of course I'm still nervous well see something....and I am still hoping she is a girl! She wasn't shy with her potty shots....we had multiple views and nothing was there! But part of me thinks well go in and see a penis! I'd love any baby, but I love that were having 2 of each! :cloud9:
Exciting! Good luck and keep us updated!

G'luck all on your anatomy scans!! and hope your baby is still a girl or boy :)

Still all girl and healthy! Measuring over a week ahead and weighs 1 pound exact! Love her so much already!!!

https://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r723/heathermb1987/Mobile%20Uploads/20200206_154912_zpsrpxh8lme.jpg

Still all girl and healthy! Measuring over a week ahead and weighs 1 pound exact! Love her so much already!!!

Glad your scan went good and she's still a girl! I would be flabbergasted if someone told me I was having a girl and then was told they were wrong hahaha.

My scan is in 3 hours and I cannot concentrate on anything at work right now!

Heather I love that pic she is perfect!

Zmzerbe exciting!! Update us when you can!!!

My scan is in 3 days eek!

Baby is a boy! Experiencing a bit of gender disappointment but quickly felt a little better with immediate retail therapy afterwards for cute baby boy clothes. I can tell my husband is taking it a little hard that we won't ever have a daughter.

I also have to go back for monthly growth scans, but wasn't given a specific reason why so I'm of course over thinking that.

Our name we have picked out is Monroe John.

Here is the first outfit we bought for him.

IMG_20200207_225901.jpg

What a cute outfit zmzerbe!!

here’s our baby :) we didn’t find out gender but that profile looks girly to me!

8AA004D2-5B3E-426D-9DA9-2D4A1476380E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->