June, month of new beginnings! Thread for laughter, support and POAS! 19 BFP!

Well Smiley don't count yourself out until the :witch: arrives. And we love having you here so if you need to pelase join the July thread :hugs:

@Cutie: Sorry,cheers to july!

@Smiley: You're not out until the witch shows

@Deal: How you holding up?

Oh great, now my throat is back a little sore and im sneezing every day at random times. I just feel out :/

So sorry af showed Cutie. July will be a new month with new possibilities!

Smiley like that ladies said you're not out til the witch shows her ugly face. I know what you mean about bnb being a life saver!

Hunni and Ronnie I'm so pulling for you guys on Sunday!!!

Jessica- so sorry about the bfn. Like Smiley though you're not out until the witch shows!

Smiley - :hugs: Hopefully it was just a flukey temp and the witch stays far away. But there's plenty of us over in the July thread if she does make her appearance.

Thanks ladies, went to the restroom a little ago and had some bloody cm, so pretty sure she's here.

@Smiley: :hugs:

@Lynny: Thanks. Its like im on a rollercoaster one day i have hope and the next i dont but i still have bumpy areolas tho haha. As of today I am 2 days late. How late were you before you tested?

My temp remains high at 12DPO so I tested with a FRER 6 days early test... BFN. :cry:

So, now I'm just waiting for AF to arrive, I imagine in the next day or two.

You're not until the witch shows amy!

So i just noticed i also had a sore throat at 7dpo so thats 2 sore throats within a week

Hunni I was dpo 15 so 1 day late. The bumps and the fact that af is late are definitely amazing signs!

Smiley big hugs to you!!! Hopefully July will be the month!

Amy you're not out until the witch shows!

Thanks, guys! Do you think I should try a different test? I always thought the First Response (6 days early) was the best, is it not?

Thanks for responding lynny Im currently at 16 dpo so we shall see. How are you feeling?

Amy - Some people do get different reactions with different tests... But I think they are all roughly the same sensitivity. Personally I'd wait a day or two to let the hcg build up (it builds exponentially, so even a day's difference can be a lot).

Hunni I'm great actually- thanks for asking! Still sore boobs and extremely tired at night but that's about it!

Hunni - Good luck!!! I hope you test & get your BFP on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynny - I <3 your ticker!!!!! I'm SO, SO happy for you!!!!

Amy - Some people do get different reactions with different tests... But I think they are all roughly the same sensitivity. Personally I'd wait a day or two to let the hcg build up (it builds exponentially, so even a day's difference can be a lot).

Thank you! :hugs: It just seems like 12DPO is so late to get a BFN if you really are pregnant.

Thank you! :hugs: It just seems like 12DPO is so late to get a BFN if you really are pregnant.

It all depends on what your hcg levels naturally are, and when you implanted and whatnot.... For my DD, I was close to 6 weeks preg before I got a bfp on a home test! And there's lots of similar stories from other ladies throughout these threads. The important thing is not to stress - and don't give up hope if the witch hasn't shown up! :thumbup:

Deal it took a shameful amount of time to figure out the ticker. For months I couldn't figure it out! It wasn't until today I sat down and was like- everyone else on bnb has figured this out you can too! And where can I stalk your journal?

Amy- Krissy is right there are loads of people who get a bfp after 12dpo. You're not out until that witch shows up!

Oh Deal I see you have a ticker for your journal lol. Stalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->