****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Hey Pretty,

Sorry I haven't been on in a bit..I've been wallowing in my own self pity :-( Boy does this suck...I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. I can't imagine how frustrated and helpless you must feel in this situation. I"ll continue to pray for you becasue sometimes that's all we can do....

It's all over. Had another blood test and scan yesterday, and the results confirmed that I've miscarried our little bean.
We're both devastated and I'm struggling to accept it right now but I'm sure time will help heal.
The drs said I should give myself a month to recover before trying again, but I'm pretty sure it will take my heart longer.
So I'll be back ttc in a month or so... I need to relax about it, just let nature do it's work this time and not stress or try to make it happen so much or I fear I'll beat myself up about it repeatedly.
Thank you all for your support, this place is such a blessing for us all, and hope you're all doing well on you're journey's :hugs:

Its really hard Pretty, I have just completed my first cycle since my miscarriage, but the AF did bring everything back, its been a hard and painful few days, but we are looking forward, still obviously remember what has happened, we will never forget that, but not letting it put us off getting back to trying again.

Good luck for when you do decide to try again. xx :hugs:

PRETTY - I am sending hugs :hugs: on this thread as I have responded on your initial thread.... My condonlences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->