****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

I'm still thinking about everyone! Don't think I'll be testing in July - just waiting for my period to come again so we can try again. The good news is the Dr. is going to get me on progesterone when my cycle resumes - hopefully that will help my little beans to stick in there.

That's great news..I'm sure the progesterone will help.
The good news is that it doesn't look like you have trouble with getting pregnant ;-)

I know its a wasted emotion but I'm so angry about today.

Went to hospital for 2nd internal scan appointment at 9.45am and they hadn't booked it in!!

So was told to wait and Dr would try and see me. Got seen after 2 hour wait and had more bloods taken, was told to come back for results after 2 hours. So went away, tried to distract myself, came back after two hours and had to wait for another 2 and half hours before the dr could see us with the results.

My levels have increased from 35(1st blood test), 59(2nd), 65(3rd) to 388. So they think that I actually got pregnant after the bleeding on 26th to 28th. (It would literally have to be right after) Had first bfp on the 30th, first blood test on 1st July, 2nd on 3rd July and 3rd on 5th July. So I'd be about 3 weeks pregnant now and would explain the low hormone levels.

But also means they can't do anything. They still couldn't rule out miscarriage, ectopic or tell me everything is ok and they won't scan me until 2 weeks time. So have to wait until 1st of August to no more.

All I can say is, I could just scream right now. So much for no stress :growlmad:

OMG!! Seriously? What the hell.....I can't believe they had you wait around all day only to send you home with no information..so you don't even know if you're pregnant or not right now?

I'm pregnant. My hormone level is 388... just didn't have the scan as told I would. Have to wait another 2 weeks to find out if everything is ok or ectopic.
I've had enough of Doctors and the hospital atm.. doing my head in. Not one doctor out of the 4 I've seen has agreed with each other. They've all told me different things from it could be miscarriage, not pregnant, everything is fine or ectopic. But they won't tell me which.
I'm more positive today... my OH is convinced everything is fine so he's helping me feel good about it. I'm definately pregnant, I just feel it (in my bones lol). But the doubt I have is whether everything is ok, or not. :shrug:

That appt totally sucked!! Are there any free clinics near you that will do scans for free or a discount, so you don't have to wait to know?

Awesome the support and distraction your OH is providing. :thumbup: Good Luck, I pray all is well in there and that sticky bean is sticking.

OK Good...Well - I'm sure everything is fine. I'll keep you in my prayers. Please keep us informed as you go along!

That appt totally sucked!! Are there any free clinics near you that will do scans for free or a discount, so you don't have to wait to know?

Awesome the support and distraction your OH is providing. :thumbup: Good Luck, I pray all is well in there and that sticky bean is sticking.

I'm in the UK so I don't think there are any free clinics or anything like that here.
Good idea though, I'll look into it. Thanks :flower:

Will keep you updated as soon as I know.

Sorry that hadn't figured it out prettyunable!!! I wish they would tell you everything is ok but maybe they don't want to do a scan because it is still a bit early?

I know its a wasted emotion but I'm so angry about today.

Went to hospital for 2nd internal scan appointment at 9.45am and they hadn't booked it in!!

So was told to wait and Dr would try and see me. Got seen after 2 hour wait and had more bloods taken, was told to come back for results after 2 hours. So went away, tried to distract myself, came back after two hours and had to wait for another 2 and half hours before the dr could see us with the results.

My levels have increased from 35(1st blood test), 59(2nd), 65(3rd) to 388. So they think that I actually got pregnant after the bleeding on 26th to 28th. (It would literally have to be right after) Had first bfp on the 30th, first blood test on 1st July, 2nd on 3rd July and 3rd on 5th July. So I'd be about 3 weeks pregnant now and would explain the low hormone levels.

But also means they can't do anything. They still couldn't rule out miscarriage, ectopic or tell me everything is ok and they won't scan me until 2 weeks time. So have to wait until 1st of August to no more.

All I can say is, I could just scream right now. So much for no stress :growlmad:

I"m sorry I havent really followed your story? What kind of bleeding did you have?

Your levels are going up so that is a good sign, and if you still arent bleeding that is a good sign.

I'm glad to hear your Oh is being so supportive.. When i had my first mc they couldnt give me any answers until I had a scan and i remember how long the wait was and how horriblly stressfull it was. And all the Drs could say was try not to stress and relax..try to get as much rest as possible...I was blown away that they could tell me not to stress...yet make me wait to find out..

I hope everything turns out good for you :hugs:

Sorry that hadn't figured it out prettyunable!!! I wish they would tell you everything is ok but maybe they don't want to do a scan because it is still a bit early?

Yeah, they think the pregnancy could be so early that nothing would show on the scan again. But hopefully will see something on 1st August as thats then a month since my first scan.
A month of not knowing and worrying.
Thanks hun, we wish theyd tell us too.

I"m sorry I havent really followed your story? What kind of bleeding did you have?

Your levels are going up so that is a good sign, and if you still arent bleeding that is a good sign.

I'm glad to hear your Oh is being so supportive.. When i had my first mc they couldnt give me any answers until I had a scan and i remember how long the wait was and how horriblly stressfull it was. And all the Drs could say was try not to stress and relax..try to get as much rest as possible...I was blown away that they could tell me not to stress...yet make me wait to find out..

I hope everything turns out good for you :hugs:

Its all really confused, I had a period on 29th May, then next was due on June 26th, was feeling crappy before and thought I was pregnant, tested and got bfns up until 26th when started bleeding heavily. So just assumed it was my period, but it stopped by the 28th, so really short, mine are normally 4days. Still felt like something was up
after so took hpt on 30th and got positives, even cbdigi sayin 1-2weeks. So went to early regnancy assessment unit on July 1st where nothing was found on internal scan and my hcg levels were 35.
The drs dont seem to know if the bleed was my period or when I conceived. If everything is ok with next scan and not ectopic, Im hoping they will date it then.
My levels had increased to 388 on 15th July so they are goin up. But Im worried about this weekend now as Sunday is when my next period would be due, and Im scared I'll bleed again.
Yeah my OH is being great thank god, not sure how Id deal with it all if he wasnt.
They said the same to me, go home, rest and relax, try not to worry and if any pain or bleeding to go straight in. Im trying to distract myself and be positive but Im mainly stressed and obsessing :-(

Of ccourse you are stresing. I understand why Dr's tell you to relax but it's obviously a waste of breath..how can you relax at a time like this..fingers crossed for you to the point of cramping :)

Started bleeding last night, went into hospital. Had another scan at 9am morning and there was something by my left ovary.
I've been told that this is an "Unknown Location Pregnancy" that isn't progressing. I have to go back in on August 1st to have more bloods done and another scan to see if they can find the baby/ identify if what they found by my ovary is it or not. Then have to decide to either have the injection of methotrexate, have an elective endoscopy to try to find the baby and them treat it by removal of tube, if it is present there. Or wait and give my body chance to miscarry naturally and hope that it doesn't become an emergency surgery situation.
I don't know what to do yet, I'm in shock and just dazed... I know that I don't want the injection... just have to wait and see where the little baby is hiding. And accept its the end in the meantime. And try not to scream, shout and cry at the next person who tells me "if it's not meant to be, then it's not meant to be". Yeah... but it's still my baby I'm loosing, I'm entitled to be devastated and I bloody well will be until I stop feeling that way.
Thanks everyone for all your support through the start of my journey, I'm going to take a break from coming on I think, wishing you all the best and see all your bfps when Im back.
Elle.xxx

U have every right to be upset .. And every right to cry and scream .. It is really a difficult situation and make your decision based on how u feel.. No body elses opinion matters at this point .. If u need To talk I'm here for you :hugs:

Hey Pretty,

Sorry I haven't been on in a bit..I've been wallowing in my own self pity :-( Boy does this suck...I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. I can't imagine how frustrated and helpless you must feel in this situation. I"ll continue to pray for you becasue sometimes that's all we can do....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->