June testing thread....Catch a June Bug Baby! 13 BFP's!!!

Thank you everyone....I dont think i can multi-quote you all
I appreciate all of the hugs and support. :hugs: you are all the best!:thumbup:
on to July!

now who has a BFP already?!?!?!?!:shrug:

:hugs: bonnie x I'm missing your smiling face on avatar xxxx

Cograts on bfp mh an sorry to those who got af. :dust:

Afm just got 2-3 on digi never got passed 1-2 with my chemicals x one hurdle crossed many more to go xxxx

New avatar just for you Mrskg:hugs:
18 years ago....my favorite picture in the world

Well, despite doing everything "right" (bd the day before my positive OPK, and for the 3 days after, using preseed and keeping the legs high in the air afterwards), the :witch: arrived. Horrible cramps right now.

What a bummer, I really thought that it would happen this month....

Good luck to the rest of you.

sorry to hear all the stupid witch visits. Still hoping we can knock off a few more BFPs before the month is up.

MrsT wondering how you are?

:hugs: Taco and Milty.

Hope you ladies with your BFP's are all doing well xxx

Bonnie,et al, I'm in the same boat as you, the witch beat me with her stick this month and I'm feeling pretty rough. Called in to get them to put me on the IVF waitlist and will maybe do another round of IUI next month.
I feel so sad today I can barely contain it. 1 more hour till hometime :cry:

:hugs: 2have4kids~ I'm so sorry. It WILL happen for you, and one day you will be holding your new baby in your arms. (Though I'm the first to acknowledge that is small consolation when it isn't happening right NOW.) :flower:

Thank you everyone for all your support, this month really took it out of me as you already know so i have been staying away for a couple of days but really appreciate the support and its made me feel a little better, thank you!

mummyhunter congratulations wishing you a h&h 9 months!

bonnie, taco, milty, 2have4kids i am so sorry you all got the witch i know how you feeling! :hugs:

bonnie it must be especially hard for you updating everyone and not being able to do yours too so extra hugs to you too!!! :hugs::hugs:
btw i love your new avatar what a beautiful picture!!!

stickys to everyone who got their bfp's this month and :dust: to everyone else for next month!!

I caved and test at 12dpiui today... bFN... Hope I still have a chance! GL everyone!!!

Bonnie,et al, I'm in the same boat as you, the witch beat me with her stick this month and I'm feeling pretty rough. Called in to get them to put me on the IVF waitlist and will maybe do another round of IUI next month.
I feel so sad today I can barely contain it. 1 more hour till hometime :cry:
:hugs::hugs:we must keep faith that it will happen...
Thank you everyone for all your support, this month really took it out of me as you already know so i have been staying away for a couple of days but really appreciate the support and its made me feel a little better, thank you!

mummyhunter congratulations wishing you a h&h 9 months!

bonnie, taco, milty, 2have4kids i am so sorry you all got the witch i know how you feeling! :hugs:

bonnie it must be especially hard for you updating everyone and not being able to do yours too so extra hugs to you too!!! :hugs::hugs:
btw i love your new avatar what a beautiful picture!!!

stickys to everyone who got their bfp's this month and :dust: to everyone else for next month!!
yes the weekend was rough-right before af-but doing better now and planning for july--it has been bittersweet i admit to see all of the bfp's
I caved and test at 12dpiui today... bFN... Hope I still have a chance! GL everyone!!!
can still happen-keep us posted!

:hugs: sorry to see all of the BFNs :( :hugs:

Sending lots of :dust::dust::dust: to the remaining June testers and good luck for July for everyone else.

J x

omg look what i got x hurdle 2 over x

Attachments

• june 20th 009.jpg
    june 20th 009.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members