just a few questions

zoeb1234

Reaction score
Hi ladies,just a few questions i would like an answer to if possible.

1. Im currently 8 weeks today and my symptoms are hardly there anymore,is it normal.

2.it is normal to not be able to feel your uterus at 8 weeks even when lay down and when should i be able to feel it
3. Is it safe for me to still be able to lie flat on my stomach at 8 weeks and also have no pain when breathing in.ive heard people say it can hurt when you breath in the further along you get.

thankyou for any answers i get,im just really scared it could turn out to be another blighted ovum as if feels the same as last time

First Trimester symptoms can go away anytime, usually around 9-12 weeks but it can earlier or later (or never). As long as there's no blood or cramps, I wouldn't worry.

It's completely normal not to feel your uterus. In fact you may not feel it for a while. At 8 weeks, your baby is only about 2 cm long. About the size of a raspberry. So don't worry about that either! Every woman's body is different. I didn't start feeling my uterus until second trimester with my first.

You can lie on your stomach as long as it's comfortable for you. Don't believe what other's are telling you. It won't hurt baby at all. It will be uncomfortable for you before being uncomfortable for your baby. I slept on my stomach until about 30 weeks with my first, I never got very big so that's probably why. Right now it's more important for you to get as much sleep as possible, so if laying on your belly is the best way for you to get a good night sleep, go for it :) Once it gets uncomfortable, you can find a different way to sleep :)

I am feeling my symptoms leaving. I am 10 weeks have 2 week scan in two weeks. Trying not to worry. When I miss carried I still had symptoms a few days later. Roll on my scan :-D
Good luck all

Hiya,
I am 8 weeks on Monday. I also have no symptoms. I've a nasty bout of sinusitis and that's making me feel absolutely awful.
I can't feel my uterus, I'm measuring 2 weeks behind at the moment but I know that everything tends to stay well tucked away until baby gets bigger.
I've also been lying on my tummy. I don't think there is anything to worry about. I think it's just as you get bigger, it becomes uncomfortable x

With my second born I had absolutely no symptoms what so ever. With this one they came and went a lot. Still a healthy baby in there.

With my first two I couldn't feel my uterus until 12-13 weeks. At 8 weeks it is still tucked behind your pubic bone.

I'm almost 12 weeks and still sleeping in my tummy most nights. Your body will let you know when it's time to stop.

Hi ladies,just a few questions i would like an answer to if possible.

1. Im currently 8 weeks today and my symptoms are hardly there anymore,is it normal.

most people have none or symptom that come and go, do compare it to other pregnancies as all of them will be totally different...so them going isnt really bad...:)

2.it is normal to not be able to feel your uterus at 8 weeks even when lay down and when should i be able to feel it

actually you mostly feel bloat before the 12th week, so if ur not feeling the uterus i wouldnt worry...as the baby grows it pushes up your internal organs so when you start to feel things, usually its that but 8 weeks is still really really early to feel anything, as the baby is down and behind the pubic bone and very tiny at this point :)

3. Is it safe for me to still be able to lie flat on my stomach at 8 weeks and also have no pain when breathing in.ive heard people say it can hurt when you breath in the further along you get.

it hurts breathing in when ur big, not so early...early usually gas pains and what not....and lay on ur tummy as long as you feel comfy to do so, there really is no rule :)

thankyou for any answers i get,im just really scared it could turn out to be another blighted ovum as if feels the same as last time

its really rare for there to be two blighted ovums in a row, so sit back relax and try and enjoy this time ...alot of people get very sick and that may or may not kick in...so rest and enjoy while u can hun...and any concerns always bring up to ur doctor....:)

hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->