Just a 'How are you' thread :)

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
As for me im flippin fantastic LOL Even though this freezing cold weather sucks :happydance:

I'm frustrated and miserable and want to stomp my feet today! lol, cheerful reply.

so cold here too! And tired from running around to our families houses yesterday, another one to go to today!

I'm feeling quite confused, long story!

In other news on with the house hunting this weekend

Also cold, and have a lot going on, but staying positive!

Well, we are really heating up. Just starting to get in to summer and we had another gorgeous day today. Our plunket group (like NCT) celebrated our babies' 2nd birthday today with a bbq and dessert. On that front it was good : )

I'm tiiiiiiiiired. Had my Christmas ball last night & stayed at a friends house & didn't sleep very well. Curled up on the sofa now though with a blanket & some good TV, ready for a quick snooze! Oh & the heating on...brrrr... :cold:

I'm freezing too. Dreading the snow coming back this week if the weather reports are accurate. Took me 6 hours to get home from work (normally 20min drive) on Monday ended up abandoning the car. Anyone who lives in Scotland would probably have been in the same position. This is my 1st day back at work since then and now we're being told its to get worse. Roll on summer time i say! Although cant wait for Christmas.

Tired emotionally, but mostly alright. Bogged down with job/house hunting and switching schools, NTNP (I'm a week late but haven't tested since AF was 1 day late, so who knows :wacko: ) , and family drama on his end.
Sooooooooooo cold! Where I am, we're to get a ton of snow!
:hugs:

I'm freezing too. Dreading the snow coming back this week if the weather reports are accurate. Took me 6 hours to get home from work (normally 20min drive) on Monday ended up abandoning the car. Anyone who lives in Scotland would probably have been in the same position. This is my 1st day back at work since then and now we're being told its to get worse. Roll on summer time i say! Although cant wait for Christmas.

Wow wow wow~

would love to still be in bed! mmmm sleep

I'm feeling good today so far. Lets hope this keeps up.

Having a bad day. Everything that could have gone wrong today has and I fell over outside my house earlier :(

I am sooo with you over the snow and weather! I need to move to where it's warmer!

I'm waiting for AF and having some pain...and super tired since my sinuses were horrible last night. Oh how I can't wait until it rains instead of snowing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->